Cole&Sav

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Cole got an “E” tattooed on his arm. Came home and showed everyleigh who didn’t seem to care much, and savanah goes “are you gonna cry?” Everleigh gave her a confused look and there wasn’t a tear in her eye at all. She’s doesn’t understand what a tattoo really is or what a big deal it is that he did that, of course she’s not gonna cry. She didn’t even look emotional, why does savanah coach her so much
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

chelsieross7 wrote:Cole got an “E” tattooed on his arm. Came home and showed everyleigh who didn’t seem to care much, and savanah goes “are you gonna cry?” Everleigh gave her a confused look and there wasn’t a tear in her eye at all. She’s doesn’t understand what a tattoo really is or what a big deal it is that he did that, of course she’s not gonna cry. She didn’t even look emotional, why does savanah coach her so much
So then they can say ‘ohhhhh look at how much Everleigh loves her daddy!’
Give it time though. She’ll learn her cues soon enough and will cry when she sees that’s the response her mother wants. Which is disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

I know they aren’t teens but they really do remind me of two teens “playing house” sometimes.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sezzajaydee wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:Cole got an “E” tattooed on his arm. Came home and showed everyleigh who didn’t seem to care much, and savanah goes “are you gonna cry?” Everleigh gave her a confused look and there wasn’t a tear in her eye at all. She’s doesn’t understand what a tattoo really is or what a big deal it is that he did that, of course she’s not gonna cry. She didn’t even look emotional, why does savanah coach her so much
So then they can say ‘ohhhhh look at how much Everleigh loves her daddy!’
Give it time though. She’ll learn her cues soon enough and will cry when she sees that’s the response her mother wants. Which is disgusting.

And they posted a "daddy daughter dance". I mean, I think it's great that he's good to her. But they dismiss her bio dad so much. Why can't they talk about how great it is that she has two dads who love her? Why does it have to be one or the other? When my ex remarried, my attitude was that the more people who loved my kids the better off they were.
It's immaturity.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

Baconsgirl wrote:I know they aren’t teens but they really do remind me of two teens “playing house” sometimes.

i mean cole is only just 21 so they basically are teens

purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

izziebelle13 wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:I know they aren’t teens but they really do remind me of two teens “playing house” sometimes.

i mean cole is only just 21 so they basically are teens

*insert Savannah's cringey tweet about Cole being legal to drink and taking Everleigh (HIS daughter) to school in the same week*
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Dang it, he deleted the Tweet but Cole was getting ROASTED on Twitter for posting a really shitty pro-life Tweet that basically boiled down to "but GOD has so many plans for your baby! and Savannah had Everleigh at 19 and that turned out okay, why can't THESE pregnancies be okay!"
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

He deleted the original comment but managed to grab these screenshots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't think that's a baby at 18 weeks. 18 weeks is not viable, and that baby has its cord cut. That's more like 28 weeks.
And "the supercole"? Jeez Louise. Stuck on himself much?
He didn't even spell Holocaust right. Moron.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

lmmomSD wrote:I don't think that's a baby at 18 weeks. 18 weeks is not viable, and that baby has its cord cut. That's more like 28 weeks.
He is an idiot. For sure. I don’t want to even get started on that topic, but that is definitely not a 28 weeker. My son was born at 30 weeks and I went into labor at 26 weeks and we spent a couple months in the NICU with 24+ weekers. That fetus is younger than that.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ckks wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I don't think that's a baby at 18 weeks. 18 weeks is not viable, and that baby has its cord cut. That's more like 28 weeks.
He is an idiot. For sure. I don’t want to even get started on that topic, but that is definitely not a 28 weeker. My son was born at 30 weeks and I went into labor at 26 weeks and we spent a couple months in the NICU with 24+ weekers. That fetus is younger than that.
It definitely looks like an 18 wheeler.
Unfortunately pro life people can stoop low enough to use pictures of peoples premature babies, ones who have passed away to further their point.

Also in late term abortions, they clamp the cord to prevent blood loss to the mother.

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

emilynicole1435 wrote:He deleted the original comment but managed to grab these screenshots
He's so fucking dumb. That 6% is pregnancies where the fetus has a terminal illness and/or continuing pregnancy could potentially kill the mother. Very VERY rarely are late term "abortions" performed on unwanted pregnancies. These are babies that were very loved, but unfortunately are born still. Fearmongering at its finest.

Sorry to get political, he's just such a dumbass it makes my blood boil.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sezzajaydee wrote:
ckks wrote:
Unfortunately pro life people can stoop low enough to use pictures of peoples premature babies, ones who have passed away to further their point.

Also in late term abortions, they clamp the cord to prevent blood loss to the mother.

Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it.

And exactly right about late term abortions. They are definitely not performed on demand just because the mother doesn't want to have a baby.
So although I was wrong about the gestational age, I stand by my statement that he's a moron. And how triggering of him to post that picture to begin with! I am sure he must have followers who have experienced miscarriages, and how cruel of him to post a picture like that.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
ckks wrote: He is an idiot. For sure. I don’t want to even get started on that topic, but that is definitely not a 28 weeker. My son was born at 30 weeks and I went into labor at 26 weeks and we spent a couple months in the NICU with 24+ weekers. That fetus is younger than that.

And exactly right about late term abortions. They are definitely not performed on demand just because the mother doesn't want to have a baby.
So although I was wrong about the gestational age, I stand by my statement that he's a moron. And how triggering of him to post that picture to begin with! I am sure he must have followers who have experienced miscarriages, and how cruel of him to post a picture like that.

He’s a word I’m not sure I can use on here.
He has no damn idea about life. Let alone being a woman and having to make a decision like that.
He even has no idea about being a parent and having to make a decision like that based on medical reasons.

Unread post by Guest »

He should probably just calm down before his tiny glimmer of a “YouTube star” life goes down the toilet

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

sezzajaydee wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: It definitely looks like an 18 wheeler.

He has no damn idea about life. Let alone being a woman and having to make a decision like that.
He even has no idea about being a parent and having to make a decision like that based on medical reasons.
I was told at 27 weeks that I could choose to no longer be pregnant at any point. I had severe preeclampsia and my health was deteriorating, so the doctors said I could opt for induction or a c-section to avoid all of the risks I was facing myself. It was terrifying to actually be given the choice between your health and your unborn child’s health. Although 27 weekers have a very high survival rate, I wanted to carry my son as long as possible for him to develop more, so I stayed pregnant until my body failed me. I had a placental abruption at 30 weeks and he was born via emergency c-section while I was under general anesthesia. I know it isn’t the same situation, but I can understand somewhat being given the choice between your life and your child’s. I can’t imagine being in the position where a late term abortion is necessary (especially after losing my first pregnancy (twins) to miscarriage), but if the baby isn’t viable, it isn’t viable. Some women have to make those tough decisions because they have to think of their families and the children they already have vs. one who has no ability to live outside the womb. It’s insane that people think women are just out aborting fetus at 20 weeks left and right because they just don’t want to raise a baby. They are so uneducated and they lack compassion.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

sezzajaydee wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: It definitely looks like an 18 wheeler.

I was told at 27 weeks that I could choose to no longer be pregnant at any point. I had severe preeclampsia and my health was deteriorating, so the doctors said I could opt for induction or a c-section to avoid all of the risks I was facing myself. It was terrifying to actually be given the choice between your health and your unborn child’s health. Although 27 weekers have a very high survival rate, I wanted to carry my son as long as possible for him to develop more, so I stayed pregnant until my body failed me. I had a placental abruption at 30 weeks and he was born via emergency c-section while I was under general anesthesia. I know it isn’t the same situation, but I can understand somewhat being given the choice between your life and your child’s. I can’t imagine being in the position where a late term abortion is necessary (especially after losing my first pregnancy (twins) to miscarriage), but if the baby isn’t viable, it isn’t viable. Some women have to make those tough decisions because they have to think of their families and the children they already have vs. one who has no ability to live outside the womb. It’s insane that people think women are just out aborting fetus at 20 weeks left and right because they just don’t want to raise a baby. They are so uneducated and they lack compassion.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ckks wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it.

How terrifying
I hope your baby is ok. I was lucky enough to never have had a miscarriage. My daughter is special needs, but was born at term and robust, and so was my son
I can't even imagine having to make that kind of choice.
He is so effing insensitive and stupid.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

lmmomSD wrote:
ckks wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: He’s a word I’m not sure I can use on here.

How terrifying
I hope your baby is ok. I was lucky enough to never have had a miscarriage. My daughter is special needs, but was born at term and robust, and so was my son
I can't even imagine having to make that kind of choice.
He is so effing insensitive and stupid.

He is 20 months now and doing amazing. We both had a rough start, but I wouldn’t change a thing.

I hate getting into the pro-choice/pro-life conversation because it is definitely NOT black and white, but some people just spew too much ignorance to ignore.

emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

I think the thing that angered me the most was when he said because Savannah had a baby at 19, everyone else should birth every pregnancy; as if she wasn't an upper middle class girl with a supportive family, something many people AREN'T fortunate enough to have.

Return to “Cole and Sav”