Cole&Sav

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I can never seem to upload an image on here, but now she put on her insta story a photo of her and Everleigh laying on their stomach & tanning with the caption "my little mini"...does anyone else find this kind of inappropriate? Or atleast age inappropriate..
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

i can’t believe savannah’s mom told her she was fat. that’s disgusting.

and saying she hopes it’s a girl? what kind of grandmother to be says that? how about hoping it’s a healthy baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Quite the interesting video today...
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Of course, wishing for a girl. Typical....because, yanno, they can't pimp a boy out quite like a girl. All of the modeling, dance competitions, and frilly outfits.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

The whole video about Savannah's past as they call it was sooo weird. It's like they were trying so hard to seem like good parents who are putting their personal feelings apart in order to coparent with Tommy, they want their fans to believe they are the ones taking the high road but in the same time they just randomly said that Tommy cheated on pregnant Sav and is/was dealing with addictions and that they would OF COURSE NEVER be friend with him. This should be called how to throw your baby daddy under the bus while making people believe you're the big person.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Lyanna wrote:The whole video about Savannah's past as they call it was sooo weird. It's like they were trying so hard to seem like good parents who are putting their personal feelings apart in order to coparent with Tommy, they want their fans to believe they are the ones taking the high road but in the same time they just randomly said that Tommy cheated on pregnant Sav and is/was dealing with addictions and that they would OF COURSE NEVER be friend with him. This should be called how to throw your baby daddy under the bus while making people believe you're the big person.
And Tommy is the better person who works t publicly talk shit about Savannah. He said there was more to their story that she isn't saying. She makes him look bad when I can get that she is a horrible person.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Savannah @ 8:35 mins: ''I don't wanna bash him, coz he's Everleigh's dad.'' Just spent the past 8:35 mins bashing Everleigh's dad.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow. I just watched a bunch of 5 year olds dance to Whitney Houston's Queen of the Night. I feel weird.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Savannah must be devastated that she missed the age of Dance Moms.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ugh of course Sav NEEDS her spray tan! It's way too orange!

Did she really not think to take her ring off!? :roll:
beautyview
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beautyview »

I haven't watched their new video "savannah lost her wedding ring down the drain" but it is clearly staged. Every single one of their videos is set up. Something "clickbait" worthy always seems to happen, another example being the video where savannah apparently gets hit on by a random man in the mall.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

beautyview wrote:I haven't watched their new video "savannah lost her wedding ring down the drain" but it is clearly staged. Every single one of their videos is set up. Something "clickbait" worthy always seems to happen, another example being the video where savannah apparently gets hit on by a random man in the mall.
that mall one annoys me. they think it’s click bait but it happens to most people even when they’re married. it’s not that weird, they need to chill. also i’d like to see what happens if someone hits on cole because i see savannah as a bitchy jealous type

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

why must all the titles be about THEM? sure it’s their channel, but the newest video was her sisters wedding shower, yet it seemed by the title that was all about them and a fake click bait moment. maybe “advice from 5 year olds” would be cute and probably get more views. that ava girl is so cute OMG especially compared to brat everleigh. her responses were amazing

CdL3_DmA6
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CdL3_DmA6 »

the moment i saw savannah doing dishes i knew something poorly scripted would unroll.

but good lord, cole is as cringy as they come. his mom (shari labrant) maybe has about 5 brains cells and the father just gives me weird vibes
CdL3_DmA6
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CdL3_DmA6 »

that bitch hasn’t done dishes since she was playing fake kitchen as a toddler

sorry for double post ;)
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

CdL3_DmA6 wrote:the moment i saw savannah doing dishes i knew something poorly scripted would unroll.

but good lord, cole is as cringy as they come. his mom (shari labrant) maybe has about 5 brains cells and the father just gives me weird vibes
his whole family gives me weird vibes. the dad married the mom for looks, he had to, couldn’t possibly be for her personality. and savs mom is a straight up pimp. guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

HufflepuffMC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HufflepuffMC »

On Cole’s story, him and E were at the store getting candy at ten at night. E’s 5!!! Wtf is he doing keeping her up that late, getting candy nonetheless.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know Cole, Sav, and their friends have a lot of money, but when I saw that yaht, my jaw DROPPED!

The things wealthy people can buy!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

At 6:40 in the new vlog, Everleigh looked cute without a big ass bow on her head. She should go without them more often.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:I know Cole, Sav, and their friends have a lot of money, but when I saw that yaht, my jaw DROPPED!

The things wealthy people can buy!
They _bought_ a yacht?

Poor Everleigh. They're living off her, and she's never going to see a penny of it. I seriously doubt that she's going to be the next Mary Kate/Ashley Olsen. So the money is getting pissed away, and she won't get any of it. They may make a lot, but they obviously aren't saving any of it.

Return to “Cole and Sav”