Cole&Sav

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Ew Savannah needs to just not open her mouth and say anything. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If some people want to wait til marriage, great. If other people don't want to, great. Do whatever is true to you. I don't know what was said on that show so I'm not referring to that but I hate how she has to shove her "beliefs" down everyone's throat like that. I know people can change, but I do not believe that Savannah has changed much from a few years ago. I feel like her Jesus loving, virgin obsession is because she wants to relate to Cole. Not because she is actually "changed". She just seems very fake to me.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

they apparently already have a name picked out for her. i have some weird feeling it’s gonna be a religious virtue name or something. chastity faith grace hope or something i think for the middle name. i’m interested to see their naming style as a couple. everleigh rose isn’t my favourite but i have a feeling this one could be worse and more stripper ish than everleigh rose if that’s possible. make your guesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

It will be Avereigh or Emmersyn or some other butchered spelling of a traditionally male name. Faith will be the middle name.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The name Grace is going to be in there somewhere, because God gave her Grace and allowed her to be with Cole, the virginest virgin in the world. Eyeroll
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Never was a fan of Everleigh, and I find the spelling to be a bit extra tbh. No offense if you know anyone with that name lol. I know someone Everly and I don't dislike it as much as the -leigh.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Never was a fan of Everleigh, and I find the spelling to be a bit extra tbh. No offense if you know anyone with that name lol. I know someone Everly and I don't dislike it as much as the -leigh.
I think she's named after Channing Tatum's daughter. They're about the same age. They've tagged Jenna Dewan in a few IG pictures and tried to get their attention. Fame whores.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Never was a fan of Everleigh, and I find the spelling to be a bit extra tbh. No offense if you know anyone with that name lol. I know someone Everly and I don't dislike it as much as the -leigh.
I think she's named after Channing Tatum's daughter. They're about the same age. They've tagged Jenna Dewan in a few IG pictures and tried to get their attention. Fame whores.

oh geez makes sense. there had to be a reason
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

oh geez makes sense. there had to be a reason
I mean, I am totally speculating. But the fact that she tags Jenna Dewan in pictures of Everleigh is pretty suspect to me.

purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

lmmomSD wrote:

Not being a leg humper here and I hate to defend them, but Everleigh was born a few months before Channing Tatum's daughter.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

nutbagmcgee wrote:The name Grace is going to be in there somewhere, because God gave her Grace and allowed her to be with Cole, the virginest virgin in the world. Eyeroll
Virginest virgin :lol:
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Their thumbnail for yesterday's vlog is ridiculous. It's like they want people to think something bad happened. Did anyone watch? What made them/her cry so badly? :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

purplerain55 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Not being a leg humper here and I hate to defend them, but Everleigh was born a few months before Channing Tatum's daughter.
Okay, thanks for the clarification!

It's still skeevy that she tags Jenna Dewan on IG.

kamkardash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kamkardash »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Their thumbnail for yesterday's vlog is ridiculous. It's like they want people to think something bad happened. Did anyone watch? What made them/her cry so badly? :?
They just watched their wedding video for their anniversary. Nothing bad and they really didn't even cry lol. Every thing they do is so damn clickbaity.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are having Everleigh and the little SlyFox boy (having a brain fart, can't remember his name) recreate pictures that they took when they were dating. These kids are 4 and 5. Am I the only one who doesn't think it's cute? I think it's sick. They're children. Stop shipping them!

HufflepuffMC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HufflepuffMC »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 3888d2.png[/img]

The baby isn’t born and already she’s being shipped with Colleen’s baby Image and of course Savannah takes Colleen’s moment and makes it about her and her baby.

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

savannah’s one of those people who thinks boys and girls can’t be just friends. when everleigh is with a boy her age sav always makes uncomfortable statements and asks questions about getting married and stuff. i think that will be very damaging to everleigh and their other kids down the line. every member of the opposite sex is seen in a romantic way and never platonically. that has to mess with their poor kid minds.

KLaut1998
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLaut1998 »

On Savannah’s newest insta pic I dunno what kind of look Cole is going for with that outfit, but it’s not working.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

HufflepuffMC wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 3888d2.png[/img]

The baby isn’t born and already she’s being shipped with Colleen’s baby Image and of course Savannah takes Colleen’s moment and makes it about her and her baby.

LOL how did I predict this? Except I thought Colleen would be the one.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Didn’t Colleen say the baby was going to be raised fairly gender neutral? Not a good match withSavannah’s baby. Lol
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

I just saw these people at the national dance competiton my daughter was at. I was pleasantly surprised to see they weren't vlogging, I was going to be pissed if my daughter ended up on their pedo bait channel. That poor girl is in for a world of health problems, her dance teachers should be thrown in jail for the permanent damage they're inflicting on her body by making her stretch the way they do. And her choreography was AWFUL. That little girl is obviously very talented and hard working, it's a shame to see her being ruined. She won 3rd overall which is incredible but she cried about it. Hopefully she grows out of poor sportsmanship.

Return to “Cole and Sav”