Channon rose

kelsey_leighann
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon rose

Unread post by kelsey_leighann »

PLEASE Tell me I'm not the only one kinda grossed out she face timed her sister and showed her hoo ha and videoed her reaction. Like this blows my mind for some reason.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

kelsey_leighann wrote:PLEASE Tell me I'm not the only one kinda grossed out she face timed her sister and showed her hoo ha and videoed her reaction. Like this blows my mind for some reason.
And the first thing she said...."I CAN SEE MY PEEHOLE"
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
kelsey_leighann wrote:PLEASE Tell me I'm not the only one kinda grossed out she face timed her sister and showed her hoo ha and videoed her reaction. Like this blows my mind for some reason.
And the first thing she said...."I CAN SEE MY PEEHOLE"
I just find her gross... End of - can't even watch this chick!
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

There is something very VERY wrong with this girl.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I hope Channon realizes that the newborn stage is the easiest, and it already seems like she’s struggling. That’s boggles my mind how uneducated they are about raising a child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WillsMom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by WillsMom »

She thought Snow would fit 3-6 months next Halloween

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Seriously she has no ducking clue...
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hate the newborn stage myself. Sure they don't do much but they are a lot of extra work and you are so tired lol

3-6 months in a year? Did she mean this year? LOL my newest is 9weeks and very tall. She is already in 3-6 months.... does she even know what year it is ?
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I was kinda disappointed at her reaction post birth. After infertility and everything she’s been through, i would expect some tears or emotion. She just seemed out of it.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I was kinda disappointed at her reaction post birth. After infertility and everything she’s been through, i would expect some tears or emotion. She just seemed out of it.

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

minniemickey23 wrote:I was kinda disappointed at her reaction post birth. After infertility and everything she’s been through, i would expect some tears or emotion. She just seemed out of it.

I totally agree. If she didn’t complain and document every step of her infertility I would never believe she went through it judging by how she acts even just complaining about snow pooping on her and stuff.. I went through a couple of years of TTC and not being successful and when I finally did wind up pregnant I was over the moon. After I gave birth I was crying so much and just holding my son telling him how much I love him and wanted him.. and I’m much, much younger than her too.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she is going thru some PPD or PPA. That is why she seems so detached. She is also so paranoid. Thinking a tiny bit of poop from a bath might blind her baby... She needs some mental help.

I don't think motherhood is what she thought it would be and I don't think she is connected with Snow yet. And that is fine. Connection comes later for a lot of moms (myself included). I just hope it does actually come for her
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I think she is going thru some PPD or PPA. That is why she seems so detached. She is also so paranoid. Thinking a tiny bit of poop from a bath might blind her baby... She needs some mental help.

I don't think motherhood is what she thought it would be and I don't think she is connected with Snow yet. And that is fine. Connection comes later for a lot of moms (myself included). I just hope it does actually come for her
I said before that she doesn’t seem to have much maternal instinct and she thought having a kid would just be dressing it up and taking pictures, she doesn’t even say much now about how much she loves snow. I definitely think there’s some PPA

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Channon wanted an "accessory baby"... She thought it was all about the cute bows, clothes, newborn photo shoots, rainbow poop, etc... The fact that they brought a baby home and know absolutely NOTHING about taking care of one says it all. God forbid she actually has to actually lift a finger. I knew she'd be overwhelmed with an actual baby.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

minniemickey23 wrote:I was kinda disappointed at her reaction post birth. After infertility and everything she’s been through, i would expect some tears or emotion. She just seemed out of it.

I don’t like Channon but maybe she was just worn the eff out lol. After I had my son I was so out of it I was almost in a trance. They handed me my son and told me to tell him it’s ok and I literally just stared blankly at him and flatly said “it’s ok.” Maybe she had the same experience. I think she is doing better than I had originally anticipated at being a first time mom.

Side note, is it normal for snow to have a narrow head at the top? Never seen a baby with quite that head shape.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Blueberries wrote:

I don’t like Channon but maybe she was just worn the eff out lol. After I had my son I was so out of it I was almost in a trance. They handed me my son and told me to tell him it’s ok and I literally just stared blankly at him and flatly said “it’s ok.” Maybe she had the same experience. I think she is doing better than I had originally anticipated at being a first time mom.

Side note, is it normal for snow to have a narrow head at the top? Never seen a baby with quite that head shape.
yeah with my first I was like “oh cool I just pushed out this baby” but was a lot more emotional with my second, I think because I knew what to expect and it wasn’t as hard. With Channon I only expected a little more because she seemed so into the labor process and wanting to see snow come out with a mirror and of course TTC for so long

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

I think she’s headed for a break down. She freaks out over every grunt or whine and is constantly apologising to the baby. The kid is either going to be neurotic or a brat! Channon is very clearly in over her head. For someone who wanted a baby “so bad”, you’d think she would have done some research and be more knowledgeable - it’s like watching a teenager in a 30/something year old body
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blueberries wrote:

Yep is all how they got her out of the birth canal. She hasn't had her skull plates go back yet. My babies were coneheads for quite some time
Sapphire874
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sapphire874 »

Not everyone has to cry when they give birth to their baby to show that they love their child. I haven't cried during the birth of my two children. I cried way after when it was just me and the baby and watching how sweet and innocent they are. I think you're being way too dramatic about her not having a reaction. No two people are the same. You say she's been through a lot so may be it was such a shock that she finally has her real baby and her brain couldn't process fast enough. I mean I get there things people don't like about her but this is a little OTT to pick on her for.
Sapphire874
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sapphire874 »

Not everyone has to cry when they give birth to their baby to show that they love their child. I haven't cried during the birth of my two children. I cried way after when it was just me and the baby and watching how sweet and innocent they are. I think you're being way too dramatic about her not having a reaction. No two people are the same. You say she's been through a lot so may be it was such a shock that she finally has her real baby and her brain couldn't process fast enough. I mean I get there things people don't like about her but this is a little OTT to pick on her for.

Return to “A-H”