Channon rose

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon rose

Unread post by Moony »

Toodles123 wrote:Chest buckle is wayy to low. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 7c93fd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
holy shit in an accident that baby would fly right out of the seat because of that gap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

My baby had a hemangioma on her neck when she was born. Granted it was smaller than Snow's but we were told it would go away on it's own. Now at 4 it is completely gone. I would never want to put my child thru that pain for something that is probably temporary. She is doing it all for vanity reasons. The site looked so painful after the laser treatment.

She is clueless
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Channon rose

Unread post by lagenialester »

lizpuff2006 wrote:My baby had a hemangioma on her neck when she was born. Granted it was smaller than Snow's but we were told it would go away on it's own. Now at 4 it is completely gone. I would never want to put my child thru that pain for something that is probably temporary. She is doing it all for vanity reasons. The site looked so painful after the laser treatment.

She is clueless
I don’t really watch her, but saw this discussion and wanted to speak up for her for using laser treatment....then I saw that it’s on the baby’s SCALP! That makes me livid.

Many parents choose to treat hemangiomas because they are in an area that can cause long-term damage.

Personal: My kids both have them and were medicated. One was rapidly growing on her nasal tip, which will stretch tissue permanently if not controlled and require plastic surgery. My son has one in a more private spot, so we used a low-dose medication to keep it under control (it’s not a common location for hemangiomas, so there is little research done about its effects). He has one on his leg and one on his belly which we have left alone.

Even so, I refused to use laser treatment. The medication stops the growth, but my kids still have discoloration. We saw one of the best experts on hemangiomas in the country and she said they very rarely recommend treatment for cosmetic birthmarks. Not only that, but we’ve had to fight with insurance to get our medically-necessary treatments covered. I can’t imagine how much they are paying for those. It’s disgusting that they’re putting a 7 week old through that. There’s no reason to treat it.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

lizpuff2006 wrote:My baby had a hemangioma on her neck when she was born. Granted it was smaller than Snow's but we were told it would go away on it's own. Now at 4 it is completely gone. I would never want to put my child thru that pain for something that is probably temporary. She is doing it all for vanity reasons. The site looked so painful after the laser treatment.

She is clueless
Yeah, both of Cullen and Katie’s kids had them - Gaines’ was even by her eye, so very visible, and they just left them alone and they went down to the point that they’re almost invisible now. Why would you subject your newborn to any unnecessary medical procedures? I don’t get it
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

storeynyx wrote:

She is clueless
Yeah, both of Cullen and Katie’s kids had them - Gaines’ was even by her eye, so very visible, and they just left them alone and they went down to the point that they’re almost invisible now. Why would you subject your newborn to any unnecessary medical procedures? I don’t get it
My 5 month old has 2. One on the side of her nose and one on her eye lid. I would never even imagine subjecting her to a painful procedure unless it was necessary. Our dr recommend to just leave it alone and it will get better over time.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

storeynyx wrote:

She is clueless
for fucking views. She’s going to be such a gross mom.

Rufu5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rufu5 »

I'm not sure why but when she was pregnant I was all good with watching her. But her with the baby I can't stand watching her it drives me insane!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Rufu5 wrote:I'm not sure why but when she was pregnant I was all good with watching her. But her with the baby I can't stand watching her it drives me insane!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
same here. I could tolerate her while pregnant but actually seeing her as a mom is unbearable

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

Wow, that's a lot of cloth diapers she has gone through if doing elimination communication. Looks like the communication part of that is a little broken. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b5376c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Klind55 wrote:Wow, that's a lot of cloth diapers she has gone through if doing elimination communication. Looks like the communication part of that is a little broken. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b5376c.jpg[/img]

I wonder what the next bandwagon she’ll jump on is

Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluberries23 »

Anyone else notice she got a new ring? I wonder if it’s bc her old one didn’t fit. Couldn’t she just have gotten it resized

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Klind55 wrote:Wow, that's a lot of cloth diapers she has gone through if doing elimination communication. Looks like the communication part of that is a little broken. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b5376c.jpg[/img]

She said that they basically only do EC when it’s convenient, and change her diaper every time, so it’s sort of mixed messages
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

storeynyx wrote:

She said that they basically only do EC when it’s convenient, and change her diaper every time, so it’s sort of mixed messages
now there’s a whole video on cloth diapering. How can she be putting out videos in EC and videos on cloth diapers at the same time

Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

Gotta cover all the bases of child rearing to make $$$ of course
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The EC sounds like a lot more work to me. Id rather just change a diaper now and then. I am guessing she found it more work as well
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BTW have there been any updates about her health? Last I heard she wasn't going to be able to breastfeed on her meds, but was going to talk to Travis. And now it appears she is still breastfeeding so that makes me think she has not started meds....
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

lizpuff2006 wrote:BTW have there been any updates about her health? Last I heard she wasn't going to be able to breastfeed on her meds, but was going to talk to Travis. And now it appears she is still breastfeeding so that makes me think she has not started meds....
I didn’t watch the video she talked about whatever condition she has but I remember reading all the comments and they were talking about Travis telling her not to take the meds

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Poor snow, the lasering is obviously doing nothing for her hemangioma, they need a second opinion.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I refuse to watch anything to do with the hemangioma. I want to just cry over the way they are treating it. It will go away on its own! No reason to subject that poor baby to lasers over and over!
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Sorry to the sphincter squeezers in the group but....that baby is so very uncute. Devoid of all babylike cuteness. Yikes.

Return to “A-H”