Doris Christine/itsdorischristine

nebi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Doris Christine/itsdorischristine

Unread post by nebi »

She used to attack ppl on twitter, like literally insulting them for not being vegan. Now that she switched sides she doesn't say anything not even acknowledging the issue she made. She makes life decisions in a heartbeat and always must have something to protest for. And her reasons for that are so so so subjective and stupid. She has a lot to learn and to regret for later in her life.
AryanaK_XO
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AryanaK_XO »

I wish she would make some kind of video statement regarding her diet switch. Or her choices in general. Instead of just commenting under her videos that it's none of anyones business.. I do still quite like her. I think she's interesting and seems like a good mom. But I'm really starting to question her as a person. If she's gonna try get money off youtube the least she could do is actually talk about her life choices in some capacity imo.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I think she said she and Darcy were having health problems, so they stopped being vegan and got diagnosed with gluten intolerance and now they're gluten free. At least they were, the last time she talked about their diet.
I know some people who gave up veganism because they couldn't do it properly for whatever reasons, but they became vegetarians. Idk just going cold turkey (no pun intended) from vegan to meat eater is weird, especially if it's for health reasons the person is still supposed to agree with the ethical side of it.

I remember her saying she was a live in nanny. So she doesn't have to pay rent, she makes money and is with her daughter all day long. It worked as long as Darcy was little but the kid is going to grow up eventually and she'll have to settle down. Especially with another baby. She moved countries and cities a lot since Darcy's birth but now with 2 kids you can't easily move accross the globe, especially when they will be old enough to go to school.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

She will need a stable job/home once Darcy starts school and the other kid is born, and she doesn't have a career or a partner (who can help financially). This is going to be a shit show.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
AryanaK_XO
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AryanaK_XO »

Didn't she say she wants to homeschool? Is she still doing that? I guess if she wants to have no responsibilities other than her kids and work shitty jobs in whatever random country she moves to it can work. I don't get it though.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She started posting semi regularly again...maybe rent is due.
She had her second baby and is apparently living in a tiny weird looking old appartment. So great.
But yeah she announced she no longer is aromantic and asexual and she has a boyfriend now. He doesn't live in the same country (I lost track and don't even remember where she is now).
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Man this girl just follows what is " cool" and "trendy" on the internet and then quits or what. She was vegan, quited. She was "asexual" and "aromantic", not anymore. What else to come?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Pingupingu2 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:50 am Man this girl just follows what is " cool" and "trendy" on the internet and then quits or what. She was vegan, quited. She was "asexual" and "aromantic", not anymore. What else to come?
After she left veganism she stated she AND Darcy were both gluten intolerant. She never talked about it again so I assume she just gave up that too.
Don't forget she was very adamant that she wanted to be a single mom by choice, now she has a partner.
At first when she made her channel she said something about raising a tiny human to be a productive member of society. Now she just says working and studying aren't that important and she just wants to pop out babies. Apparently she still wants at least 2 more.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lyanna wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:03 am
Pingupingu2 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:50 am Man this girl just follows what is " cool" and "trendy" on the internet and then quits or what. She was vegan, quited. She was "asexual" and "aromantic", not anymore. What else to come?
After she left veganism she stated she AND Darcy were both gluten intolerant. She never talked about it again so I assume she just gave up that too.
Don't forget she was very adamant that she wanted to be a single mom by choice, now she has a partner.
At first when she made her channel she said something about raising a tiny human to be a productive member of society. Now she just says working and studying aren't that important and she just wants to pop out babies. Apparently she still wants at least 2 more.
Lol I know she thinks she's this alternative independent strong woman+mom and she's the most basic chick ever.I feel so sorry for her children,they will never have a stable home or income because their mother never bothered to study and she wants to be a nomad.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Pingupingu2 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:33 am
Lyanna wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:03 am
Lol I know she thinks she's this alternative independent strong woman+mom and she's the most basic chick ever.I feel so sorry for her children,they will never have a stable home or income because their mother never bothered to study and she wants to be a nomad.
This nomadic frugal lifestyle was okay when Darcy was little. Actually I think she managed to make the best of the situation at the time. I even had the alternative mom vibe from her at the beginning. But now with 2 kids things are very very different and I don't think she realized that before trying to get pregnant using a menstrual cup and a married friend.
You can easily travel and live frugally with one child but not with two, especially now that Darcy is growing up and needs more stability.
For me she's just another 'I want 5 kids by 30' girl who seem to be everywhere on social media.

Return to “A-H”