FatheringAutism

itsmemustb
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FatheringAutism

Unread post by itsmemustb »

Priscilla, I logged onto this site to reply to you because I know there is a much higher probability of your seeing it here. I saw your live today where you named this site and called everyone here trash with miserable lives for talking about people while you were doing exactly that. Not to mention you apparently talked negatively about people on welfare and whatnot on your podcast and didn't address that?

Most people here DO like you. You can see from the comments that at least half the people here defend most of what you do (even though you think they are trash and want to tell their kids you are sorry they are jerks). At least for me, though I'm not a regular here, this is a place where you can talk about youtubers, who are pretty much like reality stars with all the pros and cons that such a lifestyle brings, without having to risk getting your comment deleted for not sucking up and saying how wonderful they are 100% of the time. I wouldn't like having a thread here about myself either. But I don't put myself on You Tube as my job. And the reason (at least IMO) it's unfair to talk about the kids but the adults are more fair game is because the kids didn't choose to have their lives public. You and Asa did. Take your own advice and just quit reading here if you hate us so much.
Glowfish
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Glowfish »

Wildly inappropriate to bring up this website on her business page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkey1651
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monkey1651 »

I bet we have a bunch of their groupies coming on here and defending them or even chewing us out now. If you're going to put your life on YouTube, and put everything out there for the public to watch, you're going to have to learn to deal with the criticism. they have proved time and time again that they can't handle it.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Glowfish wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:43 pm Wildly inappropriate to bring up this website on her business page.

Wow. really?

Why would she even want to do that? It would just redirect people that don't even know about this page, and wouldn't search it, to read criticism towards her (not all here is criticism though.)

I wouldn't consider myself ''hater'' in any means. I have been watching them for long and think that they are just regular people but they do somethings that I want to comment on but I do not want to do it on their YouTube page. It is like watching a show and talking about it with friends without not directly commenting it to the actors. And no matter how real they are, they are strangers to me, all these youtuber vloggers will always be a ''show'' for me. Youtubers, they film, they edit, they script, they plan their day accordingly. It is a production.
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

Kataja wrote:
Glowfish wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:43 pm Wildly inappropriate to bring up this website on her business page.

Wow. really?

Why would she even want to do that? It would just redirect people that don't even know about this page, and wouldn't search it, to read criticism towards her (not all here is criticism though.)

I wouldn't consider myself ''hater'' in any means. I have been watching them for long and think that they are just regular people but they do somethings that I want to comment on but I do not want to do it on their YouTube page. It is like watching a show and talking about it with friends without not directly commenting it to the actors. And no matter how real they are, they are strangers to me, all these youtuber vloggers will always be a ''show'' for me. Youtubers, they film, they edit, they script, they plan their day accordingly. It is a production.
Well said Kataja. I feel the same. I’m no hater. But there have been some things they’ve done that I disagreed with. Those are things that can’t be openly discussed on their page. And yes, very scripted, edited and planned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mslovely
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mslovely »

itsmemustb wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:27 pm Priscilla, I logged onto this site to reply to you because I know there is a much higher probability of your seeing it here. I saw your live today where you named this site and called everyone here trash with miserable lives for talking about people while you were doing exactly that. Not to mention you apparently talked negatively about people on welfare and whatnot on your podcast and didn't address that?

Most people here DO like you. You can see from the comments that at least half the people here defend most of what you do (even though you think they are trash and want to tell their kids you are sorry they are jerks). At least for me, though I'm not a regular here, this is a place where you can talk about youtubers, who are pretty much like reality stars with all the pros and cons that such a lifestyle brings, without having to risk getting your comment deleted for not sucking up and saying how wonderful they are 100% of the time. I wouldn't like having a thread here about myself either. But I don't put myself on You Tube as my job. And the reason (at least IMO) it's unfair to talk about the kids but the adults are more fair game is because the kids didn't choose to have their lives public. You and Asa did. Take your own advice and just quit reading here if you hate us so much.
I like Priscilla but I'm starting to see her as the "I'm the victim" type and I view Asa kind of the same way. I have a feeling that she's the type that constantly plays the victim because for some reason they keep addressing their "haters" when they already have so much support and such a following.
Ihaveacat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ihaveacat »

I thought prissy wasn't going to read here anymore? I wonder if all of their fans will start infiltrating this thread, calling us 'haters'.
Ihaveacat
Amateur
Amateur

Not to mention how completely unprofessional and tacky it is to mention this site on her business page.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

I’m with the rest of you, I started watching them, really enjoyed it, I liked seeing new videos from them. But over time things would stick out. Like talking down on people who use government assistance, dismissing anyone who is against ABA, ignoring people who have genuine concern for Abbie etc...but whatever, they can focus on calling us “haters” and whatever but it won’t change our views.

Mslovely
Talker
Talker

She came here to reply to have the chance to "defend" herself but her and her husband are constantly pointing the fingers at people without even taking what they say into consideration.

Do I think CPS should have been called on them, no. But some may have felt that was the right thing to do. But instead of looking at the point of view of the caller they say that person is miserable and sad.

In the comments a lot of people were saying that they too have had CPS called on them. So it's not just a haters thing, it's an issue where people believe that these kids are under distress(although they aren't) so CPS gets called. Instead of Priscilla and Asa pointing the finger and saying "you're miserable, you're sad" they could have took that as a chance to talk about how CPS gets called and how people need a better understanding of parents of children with disabilities.

It seems they just take everything as criticism instead of turning it into a learning opportunity or a teaching moment for others out there that may not understand their position as parents to a child with a disability.
CourtKnee0324
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CourtKnee0324 »

Tacky move there, Priscilla.
Haylay23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haylay23 »

Youtubers always get pissy about this site, I'm not entirely sure why. Why there are haters on here but I think a big majority of people on here just want to be able to discuss what they are watching. I dont personally know anyone who watches the same vloggers I do so I think of this site as an outlet to discuss what I see in the videos. And 99.9% I stay very positive.
sYmpAthYfA6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sYmpAthYfA6 »

I consider myself a fan. I'm also a (small time) YouTuber. Shit happens. I've been mocked and ridiculed and threatened, and since it seems Priscilla and/or stans are showing up, I want to issue some advice:

1. Don't click on anything with your name on it. Just don't. Don't read the threads about you on YTMD, the Gossip Bakery, Kiwi Farms, 8chan, 4chan, where the fuck ever. And I also like reading these sites and am a drama monger, so I get it, but even if you have a thick skin, don't look. There's no purpose, and most people will NEVER say this shit to your face. And most people aren't taking it to the humanizing level of thinking about you as a person. I've laughed at lolcows, but it's a different game when they're a vulnerable person in front of you. The same goes for internet trolls. Who cares about shit posts? Not worth your time to experience negative emotions from something someone didn't write with the intention of hurting you. They're blowing off steam, usually.

2. I've had people make false reports to get the authorities at my home. I've been doxxed. I've been threatened with violence. Yes, it sucks. If it's spilling onto IRL, file an IC3 complaint and get the FBI involved. Don't interact with stalkers and abusers. Any police officer/psych doc/social worker will tell you this if they're worth their salt.

3. Focus on using your platform in a way you can be proud of. Yes, the money is great, but I understand and think you guys want to give back and create something that lasts a thousand years that future generations can be proud of.

I'm not going to kiss anyone's ass and tell them how they're uwu wonderful parents, because your self-esteem shouldn't be hinged on that. It should be hinged on what you do, and you know if you're doing a reasonable job or not - Real life isn't YouTube. You have to have the self-esteem and insight to see the truth for yourself, instead of defending yourself from randos on the internet.
CourtKnee0324
Amateur
Amateur

I'm calling it right now. We WILL see a vlog in the future telling us that Abbie was playing in the litter box.
Othegreat22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Othegreat22 »

CourtKnee0324 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:49 pm I'm calling it right now. We WILL see a vlog in the future telling us that Abbie was playing in the litter box.
They got a cat? I think I saw a video today saying they did. I thought Pricilla hated cats.
sYmpAthYfA6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sYmpAthYfA6 »

CourtKnee0324 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:49 pm I'm calling it right now. We WILL see a vlog in the future telling us that Abbie was playing in the litter box.
Abbie Ate Cat Poop (because of pica)
Abbie Broke the Kitten's Leg/Smashed Its Skull Open (because autism reasons)
We Had to Get Rid of the Kitten (for her safety)

They are NOT going to be able to keep a kitten safe. Abbie doesn't have the social reasoning/empathy needed and she's too big to simply scoop up and stop. I empathize with Isaiah wanting a cat and a normal life, but Abbie's default move was to jab it in the face with her finger. I think they're good parents for the challenges their child has, but I'm going to be blunt: Abbie looks like an incredibly challenging child. She's extremely mobile and can run around while not giving a fuck, but possesses lack of motor control and spacial awareness. Kitty on the floor during her "victory lap" she decides to take up? Kitty stomped into pink goo. Kitty scratches her? Kitty yeeted HARD into a wall.

I've seen glimpses of her rage with Priscilla, and honestly, it makes me think of chimps who have turned on their humans. Not being funny here at all, because obviously Abbie is physically weak and it would take about 30 years for her to maybe get the jump on Priscilla. They've put a lot of work into Abbie for her to be this good and this happy, but I absolutely think she'd be more violent if they hadn't put so much great work in. If Abbie hurts this cat, it WILL open up a shitstorm they're not ready for. They need to keep it FAR away from her until it's an adult. (And imagine having to hear her grunt screams all day. Ugh. I couldn't do it.)
CourtKnee0324
Amateur
Amateur

Othegreat22 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:12 pm
They got a cat? I think I saw a video today saying they did. I thought Pricilla hated cats.
Yes, they got a cat even though Priscilla stated she hated them. If they're smart they'll keep the door to the mud/laundry room shut and put in a kitty door. I won't hold my breath, though.
Ihaveacat
Amateur
Amateur

I'm shocked that they got a cat. Asa is being really kind to the cat- I think I may change my mind on him a little. Can't believe they put the litter box right next to a huge gap- cat, especially kittens are notorious for getting stuck in the smallest of spaces.

I too, am worried about the kittens safety. It's going to be difficult to keep Abbie away from the Kitten and they will have to be extremely careful. I really hope they are as it doesn't bare thinking about otherwise. Noah from Ourlandingcrew apparently killed their kitten when he was younger- Stephanie the mother made a video and mentioned it a while back. That should NEVER have been allowed to happen.
CourtKnee0324
Amateur
Amateur

Noah from Ourlandingcrew apparently killed their kitten when he was younger- Stephanie the mother made a video and mentioned it a while back. That should NEVER have been allowed to happen.
OurLandingCrew recently got another cat. It was one of Danielle's birthday presents.
Mslovely
Talker
Talker

sYmpAthYfA6 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:21 am
Abbie Ate Cat Poop (because of pica)
Abbie Broke the Kitten's Leg/Smashed Its Skull Open (because autism reasons)
We Had to Get Rid of the Kitten (for her safety)

They are NOT going to be able to keep a kitten safe. Abbie doesn't have the social reasoning/empathy needed and she's too big to simply scoop up and stop. I empathize with Isaiah wanting a cat and a normal life, but Abbie's default move was to jab it in the face with her finger. I think they're good parents for the challenges their child has, but I'm going to be blunt: Abbie looks like an incredibly challenging child. She's extremely mobile and can run around while not giving a fuck, but possesses lack of motor control and spacial awareness. Kitty on the floor during her "victory lap" she decides to take up? Kitty stomped into pink goo. Kitty scratches her? Kitty yeeted HARD into a wall.

I've seen glimpses of her rage with Priscilla, and honestly, it makes me think of chimps who have turned on their humans. Not being funny here at all, because obviously Abbie is physically weak and it would take about 30 years for her to maybe get the jump on Priscilla. They've put a lot of work into Abbie for her to be this good and this happy, but I absolutely think she'd be more violent if they hadn't put so much great work in. If Abbie hurts this cat, it WILL open up a shitstorm they're not ready for. They need to keep it FAR away from her until it's an adult. (And imagine having to hear her grunt screams all day. Ugh. I couldn't do it.)
Abbie doesn't care about Maverick or the new cat. She doesn't seem excited by animals. Honestly no one in the family does but Isiah. I never see them play with Maverick.

But from the videos I've watched, Abbie seems harmless, she has gotten frustrated but I have never actually seen her behavior get out of control, but also you are right that she's not aware. She doesn't understand rules and one day she might accidently get in the cats way without realizing what she's doing but I'm sure it will be fine if she's monitored.

Return to “A-H”