Haleigh Everts

OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

I cannot IMAGINE having a child when I already couldn't afford to buy groceries on my own. I wish that I could make irresponsible choices and then just say "It's what God wants me to do!" I also think it's hilarious that she's on food stamps and supports Donald Trump. Receiving food stamps when you're struggling and trying to get back on your feet is one thing. Refusing to get a job when you are able to, and continuing to have more children you can't afford, is selfish and irresponsible.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Loverach06 »

OneGoodThing wrote:I cannot IMAGINE having a child when I already couldn't afford to buy groceries on my own. I wish that I could make irresponsible choices and then just say "It's what God wants me to do!" I also think it's hilarious that she's on food stamps and supports Donald Trump. Receiving food stamps when you're struggling and trying to get back on your feet is one thing. Refusing to get a job when you are able to, and continuing to have more children you can't afford, is selfish and irresponsible.
I got pregnant at 23, didn't have insurance, worked full time to support myself, not married. I had to get medicaid because I could not afford a private plan & my job didn't offer it. We made it (without food stamps) thanks to lots of sacrifice & a little credit card debt.

7 years later we REALLY want another kid. We are now married, I have private health insurance, my husband has a good job that affords me the ability to stay home. We haven't started trying yet because we want to pay off some debt first. We decided when I was pregnant at 23 the next time we would do it the "grown up way," and have all our ducks in a line first. I get a little salty when I see people throw caution to the wind & just get pregnant because "God told me to."

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
tackybroad15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tackybroad15 »

OneGoodThing wrote:I cannot IMAGINE having a child when I already couldn't afford to buy groceries on my own. I wish that I could make irresponsible choices and then just say "It's what God wants me to do!" I also think it's hilarious that she's on food stamps and supports Donald Trump. Receiving food stamps when you're struggling and trying to get back on your feet is one thing. Refusing to get a job when you are able to, and continuing to have more children you can't afford, is selfish and irresponsible.
I agree, it's INCREDIBLY irresponsible of her to have another child when they have nearly $200k in student loan debt and are currently receiving WIC and food stamps. It upsets me that there are mothers who work full time but don't qualify for food stamps/WIC because they earn too much. Meanwhile, Mrs. Everts is having another child that she cannot afford because "God told me to" and her food stamps will only increase.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

I watched her pregnancy video. I hope CJ doesn't shame her for gaining weight & encourages her to be healthy during this pregnancy. She has already mentioned not wanting to eat because she felt fat when she is barely 8 weeks. I think she feels lots of pressure from him to stay his version of "attractive/thin." We have all heard him say he can't be attracted to a fat girl. I feel like that can lead to some very distorted thinking, especially in pregnancy.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

I watched her hair color disaster. Girl is crazy thinking that she could go from brown to blonde without going orange. You get what you pay for, Haleigh. I don't see what her obsession with being platinum blonde is, especially when pregnant.

OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Loverach06 wrote:I watched her hair color disaster. Girl is crazy thinking that she could go from brown to blonde without going orange. You get what you pay for, Haleigh. I don't see what her obsession with being platinum blonde is, especially when pregnant.

Once on a live stream she talked about how she asked CJ to describe his perfect woman while they were dating and he said blonde and thin and she thought "Well I'm nothing like that." Soooo that's why she's obsessed with being blonde lol
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xclairecameronx »

Anybody watch her latest video? What a MESSS.
BL_2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BL_2019 »

Her latest video was....interesting. She was basically "if you don't like children too bad, its what you need to be having".

Also she disabled comments....wonder why? Maybe its because she wants to say whatever she wants and not get hate. That isn't very 'real' if you ask me. Not to mention cowardly.
OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Damn. Wonder if she'll end up deleting that video. She disabled comments less than an hour after she uploaded. I only saw one or two critical comments, and they weren't mean at all. That's video's such a train wreck, I wouldn't even know where to start with it. It just shows how little self esteem she has. The sad part is that she's going to pass all of that onto Ireland.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

Gosh, she is such a P.O.S
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her break from social media comes right after the video that she turned comments off on. She doesn't want to deal with opposing views or opinions other than what her husband or hee church tell her to believe.

xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xclairecameronx »

Oh, great, she's back...
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Calling it, she is having a boy.

BL_2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BL_2019 »

Just a simple google search and found her target registry. My prediction is in the next video when she announces it is a boy (the registry says so) will she also link her registry down below for gifts. I can't believe she already has a baby registry, I thought it was so rude to expect a baby shower for the second kid.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

BL_2019 wrote:Just a simple google search and found her target registry. My prediction is in the next video when she announces it is a boy (the registry says so) will she also link her registry down below for gifts. I can't believe she already has a baby registry, I thought it was so rude to expect a baby shower for the second kid.
That's how I found it. I'm sure she will link it & be "so shocked " ( a la Tiffani B) that her subs wanted to send something.

leah3890
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by leah3890 »

Just to play devil's advocate - I'm preg with #2 and I made a registry just so I could use the 20% discount Target gives you for making one, and to get the free goodie bag. I bought everything off it myself and didn't have another shower. Maybe she's doing that? We'll see.
I was excited to see the reveal now I'm bummed lol!
honeygurl101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeygurl101 »

just found this forum and omg this girl is a mess!!
honeygurl101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeygurl101 »

just found this forum and omg this girl is a mess!!
OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Anyone else think this is kinda weird?
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

OneGoodThing wrote:
Anyone else think this is kinda weird?
Eh, I can kinda see where she is coming from. If I didn't have my relationship with my husband first I wouldn't have my daughter. My husband was on the back burner for the first 4 years of her life. Now that she is more self sufficient my husband is back in the number one spot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “Haleigh Everts”