Haleigh Everts

xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by xclairecameronx »

It seems like in every picture she posts, she's not in her garments. I mean, she had a whole video of her in a bikini putting on fake tan. And all the pictures of her in a sports bra around the house... I don't think it's wrong for her to dress like that (I mean, she's in her own house), but if you're going to preach that you always have to wear your garments and you get mad when other women aren't... that just seems hypocritical.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

Anyone feels like her and her husband have nothing in common with each other?
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

ughpleasee wrote:Anyone feels like her and her husband have nothing in common with each other?
Yes. After her whining on IG last night having to ask for ideas on what to do with her husband that isn't tv or video games..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Loverach06 wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:Anyone feels like her and her husband have nothing in common with each other?
Yes. After her whining on IG last night having to ask for ideas on what to do with her husband that isn't tv or video games..

Yeah, exactly. I am not sure if that's a normal thing or not, since I've never been married, but like... She even said they couldn't really talk?
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

ughpleasee wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:

Yeah, exactly. I am not sure if that's a normal thing or not, since I've never been married, but like... She even said they couldn't really talk?
I mean, I've been with my husband 8 years this year. Sometimes I will look up those cheesy "50 questions to ask" lists on Pinterest. Just to give us some topics to talk about that aren't work/kid/household stuff.

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Loverach06 wrote:I mean, I've been with my husband 8 years this year. Sometimes I will look up those cheesy "50 questions to ask" lists on Pinterest. Just to give us some topics to talk about that aren't work/kid/household stuff.
I do that sometimes with friends too LOL. Idk with Haleigh, I just feel like they went very quick from dating to being married and having Ireland. I just get the vibe they don't even know each other that well.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

Omg is anyone watching her live?! Her husband is in it and that is a toxic relationship. He admitted that he wouldn’t be attracted to her if she was fat. He was also talking about something and she started to kind of try and add on or support what he was saying and he just totally tore her down like a child. The anger in his voice when he told her stop and just the way you could see a switch flip in her and she shut down. I’m not exactly a fan of her but I wouldn’t wish her marriage on anyone.
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

OnAPlaydate wrote:Omg is anyone watching her live?! Her husband is in it and that is a toxic relationship. He admitted that he wouldn’t be attracted to her if she was fat. He was also talking about something and she started to kind of try and add on or support what he was saying and he just totally tore her down like a child. The anger in his voice when he told her stop and just the way you could see a switch flip in her and she shut down. I’m not exactly a fan of her but I wouldn’t wish her marriage on anyone.
When he said "stop interrupting me" to her, I thought he was joking, then I saw her face and she looked like she was going to cry. I feel bad for her for being in a toxic marriage.
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

I CANNOT believe the things her husband believes and talked about. And the fact that he kept talking down on her the whole time is so sad. Ireland is going to grow up to be suuuper insecure in herself.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Damn. When he said stop interrupting me, I felt so bad! Like my stomach dropped! He is an awful, controlling, abusive POS. He also has disgusting ideas, and is pretty darn crazy. Poor Ireland does not have a pediatrician! He thinks he is a doctor, but he isn't. God, I hate him. He is pure trash. Also, that fatshaming is not right.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

Honestly, I think he just married her because he can control her in the ways he wants to. No, he doesn't control what she wears and makeup and things like that, but he clearly controls a lot and does a lot of things to tear her down. When talking about what they like most about each other he could barely get anything out and then settled for how she basically helps his ego. I'd be devastated if I had a partner who said that about me. Also, him telling her to not interrupt him...he interrupted her a ton in that video. She just looked so sad at a lot of things he said. When he was trying to stutter something out about what he liked most about her, she looked hurt that he couldn't seem to get anything out. The part when they talked about what they eat, he said that they maybe don't get enough vegetables or something like that because Haleigh doesn't really like to find new stuff. Gah, that live just hurt my soul for her. She clearly wasn't painting him in a bad light on her YouTube as she tried to say in the defense of her marriage video. He paints a horrible picture of himself. I feel like you could really tell that he's very particular about how he comes across. The tone of his voice and look in his eyes when he told her to be quiet, and the way she totally shut down, then to go right back to seeming really personable and stuff the rest of the video, that was really telling. That moment, that's the real him, not the nice guy with the charming smile. He is a cruel, cruel human being.
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

OnAPlaydate wrote:Honestly, I think he just married her because he can control her in the ways he wants to. No, he doesn't control what she wears and makeup and things like that, but he clearly controls a lot and does a lot of things to tear her down. When talking about what they like most about each other he could barely get anything out and then settled for how she basically helps his ego. I'd be devastated if I had a partner who said that about me. Also, him telling her to not interrupt him...he interrupted her a ton in that video. She just looked so sad at a lot of things he said. When he was trying to stutter something out about what he liked most about her, she looked hurt that he couldn't seem to get anything out. The part when they talked about what they eat, he said that they maybe don't get enough vegetables or something like that because Haleigh doesn't really like to find new stuff. Gah, that live just hurt my soul for her. She clearly wasn't painting him in a bad light on her YouTube as she tried to say in the defense of her marriage video. He paints a horrible picture of himself. I feel like you could really tell that he's very particular about how he comes across. The tone of his voice and look in his eyes when he told her to be quiet, and the way she totally shut down, then to go right back to seeming really personable and stuff the rest of the video, that was really telling. That moment, that's the real him, not the nice guy with the charming smile. He is a cruel, cruel human being.
Very well said. I have to add though that she always says that he absolutely hates lipstick and once he said that he wouldn't kiss her if she had it on. Like what???? Who says that? (Especially to your freaking WIFE).

If he's like that on video, imagine what he does behind closed doors...
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

He doesn't need his ego stroked any more, it's already huge. He comes across as thinking he is some almighty being. His word is law. He said he was vain & not attracted to fat people like he was proud of it. He tries to say it's so they can keep their bodies holy, but I feel like it's a control issue. Won't have a fat wife if you don't allow her to eat "fattening" foods.

Also the way he kept saying "I hope they're not weird" when she was saying she wanted to home school was so rude. I hope she doesn't end up homeschooling, but may have to based on their antivax stance.

So if Ireland doesn't have a doctor, does that mean the rest of them don't either? Last time I checked chiropractors didn't do pap smears, or blood work.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry to double post. I asked my husband when I have looked prettiest in the 8 years we have been together.. His response "well, you were thinner when we met, but you were miserable. Then you gave me a daughter & your body changed but you're happier now. You're most beautiful when you're happy."

If a man can't love you in all the states your body is in, he doesn't *really* love you. It's about more than looks.

username320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by username320 »

Loverach06 wrote:He doesn't need his ego stroked any more, it's already huge. He comes across as thinking he is some almighty being. His word is law. He said he was vain & not attracted to fat people like he was proud of it. He tries to say it's so they can keep their bodies holy, but I feel like it's a control issue. Won't have a fat wife if you don't allow her to eat "fattening" foods.

Also the way he kept saying "I hope they're not weird" when she was saying she wanted to home school was so rude. I hope she doesn't end up homeschooling, but may have to based on their antivax stance.

So if Ireland doesn't have a doctor, does that mean the rest of them don't either? Last time I checked chiropractors didn't do pap smears, or blood work.

She had a home birth so I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have a formal OBGYN
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

Sliceofkimbo wrote:Shame on you judgmental mean bitches. You sound like a bunch of insecure teenage girls who put other girls down to make up for your empty lives. You don't know her or her husband. Quit judging!
we know enough about her husband to know he’s a douche though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Sliceofkimbo wrote:Shame on you judgmental mean bitches. You sound like a bunch of insecure teenage girls who put other girls down to make up for your empty lives. You don't know her or her husband. Quit judging!
LOL! Yeah, you're right. Those stupid teenagers wanting kids to get vaccines and get regular pediatrician visits. Those idiot teenagers wishing for a girl to not be in a clearly abusive relationship. Wow. Such idiots. You know which teenagers are clearly better? The ones going around and calling women who really aren't being mean to anyone "mean bitches." Yes. Those are the best teens. I mean tweens, cause really they are the only ones who do that.
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

Either you're one of her friends and is trying to defend her obviously abusive relationship, or you haven't heard nearly half of the downright disrespectful things her husband has said to her. Shame on you.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

if anybody is judgemental it’s you judging and assuming that we are “bitches” and thinking we live sad lives. you came to the wrong place for a “rave” forum. this is a gossip and trash one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

Sliceofkimbo wrote:Um, no. The fact that you take the time to trash talk someone you've never met personally makes you pretty pathetic sad people. I personally don't like the way her husband treats her either and I also don't agree with no vaccinating your kids, but that doesn't give me the right to put down anyone who disagrees with my views. If you really think her husband is abusive, pray for her or lovingly address it with her in a private message. Calling him a douche on a forum won't help anyone out of a toxic relationship. When you talk about her, it doesn't come from a place of love or concern; it comes from a place of judgment and self-righteousness. So yeah. Shame on you, self-righteous judgmental bitches. The fact that some of you are mom's to girls concerns me.
*Says not to judge, yet calls us "bitches"* Oh, the irony...

Return to “Haleigh Everts”