Derek & Liza

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Derek & Liza

Unread post by blackroses »

Has she made any updates recently? I should have followed before she made the account private
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

The last update was short and just said they were 37 weeks, and that was posted a week ago so 38 weeks now.
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sammypants »

Any baby news from these two?
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 2ffac0.jpg[/img]

That’s the latest on IG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 2ffac0.jpg[/img]

That’s the latest on IG

Please keep us updated!!! I am hoping this is it for them...
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Baby girl is here!

Eloise Jean born on 5/2/18. 8lbs 11oz and 21" long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

actuallydear wrote:Baby girl is here!

She was just born yesterday, do you think papers have been signed yet? I feel like they wouldn’t post until it was official after all they’ve been through, but I thought papers couldn’t be signed until discharge.

Lennmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lennmama »

princessanp wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Baby girl is here!

She was just born yesterday, do you think papers have been signed yet? I feel like they wouldn’t post until it was official after all they’ve been through, but I thought papers couldn’t be signed until discharge.

I don't believe you're allowed to post pictures until everything is final. It's possible that birth mom delivered really early on the 2nd and was discharged later on the 3rd (today). There's no way D & L would post before papers are signed after what they've been through.

Sent from my Moto X Play using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

It looks like a white baby this time? (I don’t care if the baby is white/black/Mexican/Asian whatever) just purely speculating after the last 2 baby’s were black. She’s super cute! I really hope it works out for them this time.

Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

Any news on whether they will begin vlogging again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

They have not come back to vlogging yet and they have not mentioned vlogging recently on their instagram account. I'm so glad D and L have Eloise and do not think for an instant they deserve any of the hate they received and I believe if they cut birth mama out it was for a damn good reason, because they all out loved Mama J. The birth of Charlotte coincided with Hurricane Matthew and the last thing they posted when they still had Charlotte was they were headed to Georgia to get out of the path of the storm. Then nothing was heard from them for weeks and they finally reported that they had to give Charlotte back for reasons they could not control and they were devastated and those of us who care about them were devastated for them. It was shocking and so sad. My heart broke for them. I've followed Derek and Elizabeth since before they began the adoption process. I followed them thru IVF and their surprise pregnancy that ended in miscarriage. They have been through hell trying to build a family and I'm so grateful they have Eloise and that nobody can take her from them. They will be good parents. I feel it was wise to stop vlogging before the adoption of Eloise, simply because its easy to form strong, adverse opinions of people you only see a snippet of their lives and any birth mom watching could easily change her mind based off some little comment about anything. I do hope they come back to Youtube. Here is a screen shot from their latest instastory. (If it works, I'm new to using these features).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Landongmama wrote:They have not come back to vlogging yet and they have not mentioned vlogging recently on their instagram account. I'm so glad D and L have Eloise and do not think for an instant they deserve any of the hate they received and I believe if they cut birth mama out it was for a damn good reason, because they all out loved Mama J. The birth of Charlotte coincided with Hurricane Matthew and the last thing they posted when they still had Charlotte was they were headed to Georgia to get out of the path of the storm. Then nothing was heard from them for weeks and they finally reported that they had to give Charlotte back for reasons they could not control and they were devastated and those of us who care about them were devastated for them. It was shocking and so sad. My heart broke for them. I've followed Derek and Elizabeth since before they began the adoption process. I followed them thru IVF and their surprise pregnancy that ended in miscarriage. They have been through hell trying to build a family and I'm so grateful they have Eloise and that nobody can take her from them. They will be good parents. I feel it was wise to stop vlogging before the adoption of Eloise, simply because its easy to form strong, adverse opinions of people you only see a snippet of their lives and any birth mom watching could easily change her mind based off some little comment about anything. I do hope they come back to Youtube. Here is a screen shot from their latest instastory. (If it works, I'm new to using these features).
What a sweet picture. I am so glad they got their baby. What happened with C is criminal. That should never happen but when the father isn’t involved in the adoption that can always happen. Baby Eloise is beautiful.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I also want to say that it sounds like they may have gotten scammed by baby C bio mom. She used them for so much and maybe new darn well that she could take the baby back without bio dad’s approval.

I hope they come back to YouTube.

Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

chloe6124 wrote:I also want to say that it sounds like they may have gotten scammed by baby C bio mom. She used them for so much and maybe new darn well that she could take the baby back without bio dad’s approval.

I hope they come back to YouTube.

I think you're right. She used them for so much, they even helped her move. A pregnant woman knows if the father doesn't want to terminate his rights, she should have never strung them along. I know there were warning signs, but D&L wanted a baby so bad they were willing to overlook it. I'm so glad they have Eloise now, they deserve happiness.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

Hello, I am a new poster, though I have followed this site for some time, and had great difficulty in registering, until this morning when I seem to have cracked it!

I am still unable to open part of the posts which say "you do not have permission to view this..."

Like so many of you, I have been eagerly waiting to see Derek and Liza back on you tube. I was able to access them on one of their other vlogs, but suddenly this was not possible, so apart from seeing the first photos of Eloise, I have no idea how they are all getting along.

So dreadful for them last year, I cannot begin to imagine their pain.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

I am so very disappointed that Derek and Liza have not returned to You Tube. Sadly I was one who was taken off their instagram account, so have no news at all of them and little Eloise. Has anyone else seen or heard anything?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Eloise looks so much like Derek....

Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Is the photo of Eloise where you say she looks so much like Derek on Instagram, please? I am still unable to get back onto their Instagram site, most disappointing. Still wishing them all the very best, but disappointed that they have not come back to you tube, when they have been so much a part of the lives of many of us.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Angelsong01 wrote:Is the photo of Eloise where you say she looks so much like Derek on Instagram, please? I am still unable to get back onto their Instagram site, most disappointing. Still wishing them all the very best, but disappointed that they have not come back to you tube, when they have been so much a part of the lives of many of us.
All photos. You're not missing much though.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

I am unable to download the pictures on Actually Dear's post!

Return to “A-H”