kmcp13
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Derek & Liza

Unread post by kmcp13 »

Pineapples wrote:
kmcp13 wrote:Is this the Liza one who did vine? Liza Koshey? ..? I didn’t think they were parents (or that they took time off youtube)... the last I heard of her/them was when everyone lost their minds cause they broke up...? is that right? then they adopted a baby together?
I’m confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No lol! Completely different people. These are a middle aged married couple from Florida.

Ah.. makes sense! Thank you!

Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

Not put out false hope, or to give myself any but I checked and they updated their YouTube with a new picture and about me section. It says they finalized their daughters adoption in September of 2018. That's awesome for them, maybe they were just waiting for things to finalize before uploading videos again? Maybe it's just wishful thinking in my end.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Sammypants wrote:Not put out false hope, or to give myself any but I checked and they updated their YouTube with a new picture and about me section. It says they finalized their daughters adoption in September of 2018. That's awesome for them, maybe they were just waiting for things to finalize before uploading videos again? Maybe it's just wishful thinking in my end.
That’s great. I hope they do come back.

LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

They posted on Instagram that now that the adoption has been finalized they are going to start posting again. Sounds like they plan to start slowly but want to document their days! I’m excited for their return. :)
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

That's great if they do come back to you tube. I had given up all hope of seeing them again. So pleased they have finalised Eloise's adoption, must be more settling for them.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

I thought I would try Derek and Liza's Instagram again. I was taken off it before Eloise came to them, and to my amazement I am back on. I've loved seeing all the pictures of her, and with her parents, she really is cute, and Liza has a wonderful sense of clothes for her.
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Can someone fill me in? The last time I saw them in any way shape or form was the last few videos of Charlotte. Then when they left youtube I was devastated! I really liked them. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to follow her Instagram so I’ve been totally in the dark and have been wondering what’s been going on since the whole Charlotte thing and what happened with that. I’m so confused! Ugh I wish I had a way to see her instagram posts and be updated. But if anyone could take the time to explain in detail what happened with C and what’s been going on since then, I’d really appreciate it! I was such a fan of them and have been watching since the beginning basically!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

jbg1515 wrote:Can someone fill me in? The last time I saw them in any way shape or form was the last few videos of Charlotte. Then when they left youtube I was devastated! I really liked them. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to follow her Instagram so I’ve been totally in the dark and have been wondering what’s been going on since the whole Charlotte thing and what happened with that. I’m so confused! Ugh I wish I had a way to see her instagram posts and be updated. But if anyone could take the time to explain in detail what happened with C and what’s been going on since then, I’d really appreciate it! I was such a fan of them and have been watching since the beginning basically!

Someone else may be better able to explain but the adoption with Charlotte fell through. D&L never gave many details about the situation but there is some speculation further up this thread. Apparently people were really nasty in the YT comments section and so they stopped using YT and switched to very limited use of Instagram where they could better control comments/followers. They now have a finalized adoption with a little girl named Eloise & have hinted that they are going to come back to YouTube in the near future. Fingers crossed they do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

These two have come back to youtube. Their little baby is just adorable. They bought a house. Derek also works five days a week now outside the home.

Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

I have just watched Derek and Liza's first two videos. Am absolutely overjoyed that they are vlogging again, and hope they are not going to be bombarded with hurtful questions and negativity. I agree with Chloe, the baby is adorable.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Angelsong01 wrote:I have just watched Derek and Liza's first two videos. Am absolutely overjoyed that they are vlogging again, and hope they are not going to be bombarded with hurtful questions and negativity. I agree with Chloe, the baby is adorable.
For now the comments are disabled.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Soooooo excited!!!
Of course curious about details but totally understand why they took a very long break and just want to move on since they finally got what they wanted a sweet beautiful baby!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

SO CRAZY! They're adopting again in August and Liza is pregnant and due in September!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Wow what a shock!! They’ve been though a lot, I am thrilled but scared for them. It’s early in both processes. I hope the pregnancy and adoption work out. Seems a common story that some couples who adopt finally end up pregnant.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:SO CRAZY! They're adopting again in August and Liza is pregnant and due in September!
OMG. What a shock. Maybe all it took was having the pressure off them for a baby.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did they post this on IG.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Derek & Liza

Unread post by actuallydear »

chloe6124 wrote:Did they post this on IG.

No, Liza told me via carrier pigeon. ImageImage

Yes, it was posted on IG.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Derek & Liza

actuallydear wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Did they post this on IG.

No, Liza told me via carrier pigeon. ImageImage

Yes, it was posted on IG.

Awesome. I am blocked. I think by mistake they accidently blocked me when all that crap was going on with Charlotte.

Man they are going to have their hands full. A one year old and two new borns. I bet after what it took to get their family though they wouldn’t want it any other way. I hope they do w video soon.

Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

So happy for them, but reading their IG it was a huge surprise. Three under two, wow!
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Liza has put a new picture on instagram.

Return to “A-H”