Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crazy Middles

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I actually hate when they do fan mail. They way they all shout 'thank you' sounds so fake! Plus people really do send them some crap!
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I hate the fan mail too. Stop with the fan mail.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

I understand that Weston, and now Cody, are legal adults so legally they CAN move out, but neither of them have even graduated high school yet. Who allows their high school student to move out on their own like that?! They just up and left Weston in another part of the state before he was even done with junior year and now they let Cody leave too? We can even take it back further to Jonathan, who the actually kicked out. Who adopts all these kids and claims to love them unconditionally but doesn't feel the need to do that after they turn 18? If my child even considered leaving my house before graduating high school, you can bet your butt I'd be staging an intervention, lol.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I understand that Weston, and now Cody, are legal adults so legally they CAN move out, but neither of them have even graduated high school yet. Who allows their high school student to move out on their own like that?! They just up and left Weston in another part of the state before he was even done with junior year and now they let Cody leave too? We can even take it back further to Jonathan, who the actually kicked out. Who adopts all these kids and claims to love them unconditionally but doesn't feel the need to do that after they turn 18? If my child even considered leaving my house before graduating high school, you can bet your butt I'd be staging an intervention, lol.
Weston I get cos you can't just not do what you need to do as a family just because one child is in the final year of school. With the ages of the kids, they'd never get a chance to move for a few more years as they'd have Lacey next for final year, then Lizzy and then Cynthia. It made sense for Weston to stay behind and board with a friends family.
Cody I'm more surprised about but I'm sure there are reasons behind it. Maybe he needs more space and more quiet to do his school work esp. if he's struggling?

I don't doubt their love for all their kids and don't think just because they've let ones move out that there is an issue there. Sometimes better to let a child go and remain close than force them to stay and have them hating you for it.

I'm starting to wonder if Lizzy might have a slight learning disability. She reminds me a lot of Braxton in her mannerisms and actions (slower, quieter, not always getting things, needing more sleep etc). If I didn't know they were adopted I'd have thought they were bio-siblings.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

Cody probably just got tired to raised his 20 siblings. What are they going to do if Cynthia moves out? Who are they going to leave in charge when they both go to the shop to buy one simple bottle of milk?

Or he grew tired of the mother humiliating him by filming his private life and forcing him to act in front of the camera for money. Of course the kids move out the day they are 18 years old...

I feel bad for Paul. All the kids had special adoption video and Paul just got a fast mention, a month after...
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I so agree with all you said lara77...
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Three things I found weird about today's video...

- Is Jared the only one that can drive? He clearly wanted to stay and watch the boys play baseball. Why couldn't Shelly offer to switch off with him? I know she wasn't there the entire time either but he went back to the ball field at least once in the middle of her time there, why didn't she say "I'll do this next round of driving so you can stay for a bit"? She comes off pretty selfish to me.

- I know that Landon tends to be a pretty mopey kid in general and doesn't really like a lot of things the rest of the kids like, but he clearly dislikes baseball and doesn't want to be there. Why are they forcing him to? Jared says "well he has to learn". No, last I checked, there isn't a law stating children absolutely have to learn how to play a sport they don't enjoy. The only thing he's learning is resentment. Sit down with your child and find out what he enjoys and put him in an activity appropriate for him. Scouts? Bowling? Swimming? Fishing? Boating? Gymnastics? Parkour? Dance? There's a million! Not all of Your kids have to fit the same mold just because it makes mass transit easier for you.

- Anyone else catch that Cody had to meet his parents at the ball field to get a key to the house, which Jared told him to leave on the deskbefore he left? I know he doesn't live there anymore, but isn't it weird that they took his key away? I bet it doesn't make your teenager(s!! Since this isn't the first teen to leave, or even the second) very welcome to come back when you take their keys away. Neither my brother nor I have lived with my mother for almost 30 years and she STILL makes sure we have a key to her house so we feel welcome there and know it would always be our home if we need it to be.

That's it for me today, it's probably way more than enough, haha
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I don't think it was house keys - maybe keys to the garage or shed maybe?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bekkaz wrote:I don't think it was house keys - maybe keys to the garage or shed maybe?
IDK, could have been I guess. ;)
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

Maybe Landen asked to do baseball then got lazy. For once, I think it's good they don't favour him and do everything he demands.

I have no idea why they do that driving thing. It does seem like the activities aren't so far, the kids could walk or bike there. Or take the bus. Destiny is 20... They could have a second car (or use their van) and separate to get the kids to activities. Or one could stay home and the other ferry the kids. They have 20 kids. When do they ever spend time with the four or five children under 5 years old? I honestly believe they use it as an excuse not to stay home with the children. They think it's hilarious and it shows them everywhere as the busy parents when really. it's easy and fun to sit in a car driving kids around and buying stuff. Whoever is at home with the little kids is the brave one. They are so disorganised...

I feel like the last videos are just showing one game with the kids, or the parents in the car. And fan mails... They got so lazy.

I am not sure what the keys were for, but I could see on Cody's face he did't want to be filmed. Put the damn camera down woman, and spent 3 minutes with your son.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Is there anywhere that they have an “official list” of all the kids and their ages. I find it so hard to keep track!
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I think they want Landon to experience different things as he's naturally a lazy child. They did it with soccer and he ended up loving it. This time it's baseball. I don't see the love developing though haha

The younger kids are at home with the parents all day while the older ones are at school. They don't yet have activities that need them to be ferried around everywhere and it makes no sense to take the bus just to do a drop off if one of the older kids is available to watch them. In saying that, having Shelley or Jared home makes the most sense. When asked previously about it, Shelley said they just prefer to do things together.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

I am pretty sure the youngest are at school during the day, Shelley had to pick them up from there one day.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fudgeitup wrote:Is there anywhere that they have an “official list” of all the kids and their ages. I find it so hard to keep track!
If you go to the "about" tab on their YouTube page, it has a list of all the adopted and bio kids in chronological order. It used to list their ages, but I'm not sure if it does anymore. It is oldest to Youngest though. It also doesn't list any foster kids that haven't been adopted yet. I think there are two who are not adopted yet, one who's probably about two now and another that like five or six. I also think that some of the kids are listed on famous birthdays so that could help figure out some of their ages at least if it's not on YouTube.
suemia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suemia »

Where is Lacey?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

suemia wrote:Where is Lacey?
I did see her in the background of the video with Cody and the dog. Not sure if they have posted another video since then that I missed. But I've noticed she hasn't been as active in the videos since Cody moved out. I know she felt very close to his. I wonder if that's been hard for her since it's her bio brother and they have gone through some stuff toghether growing up?
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So snarking has been slow here due to the fact that they really hadn't uploaded anything in a while. But what do you all think of the new living situation? Seems like a bit much! They've got 5 kids living in the garage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So snarking has been slow here due to the fact that they really hadn't uploaded anything in a while. But what do you all think of the new living situation? Seems like a bit much! They've got 5 kids living in the garage. Image

What video was this in?

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HeyKatie wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:So snarking has been slow here due to the fact that they really hadn't uploaded anything in a while. But what do you all think of the new living situation? Seems like a bit much! They've got 5 kids living in the garage. Image

What video was this in?

They have posted two or three videos since this one, but this is the last one I got to watch as I've been pretty busy the last week or so.

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

It's only temporary until the new house comes thru for the sisters family. Not something I would enjoy doing but it is something I would do to help my family out. For the sake of everyone I hope the house doesn't take too long!

Return to “A-H”