Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

They were probably also crying because it was just an overwhelming time. You can't tell me something like that isn't emotionally overwhelming and crying is a good way to just get it out.

Sometimes I wonder if Aubrey and Addison aren't half sisters, it would make sense but then again Aubrey looks more like Harlan but also not so much

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

They look like full sisters to me. They have just different colouring and height ;) but they look a lot alike.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

okay are crystal and shelly mother/daughter or sisters? i heard before mother daughter but heard recently sisters and now i’m just confused.
granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

CamilaCabello wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:36 pm okay are crystal and shelly mother/daughter or sisters? i heard before mother daughter but heard recently sisters and now i’m just confused.
sisters
granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

they're thinking of buying a 200 acre property with the pieces to build one house for the two families to live all together....... IMO I would hate to live full time with like 30 kids... Would be fun for a couple days or a week but not for full time...
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

granola wrote:they're thinking of buying a 200 acre property with the pieces to build one house for the two families to live all together....... IMO I would hate to live full time with like 30 kids... Would be fun for a couple days or a week but not for full time...
Like that weird family who has their own tlc show. I think it would make more sense to get one property and build 2 or more houses for each family and then the older kids.

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Abbeygurl4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abbeygurl4 »

granola wrote:they're thinking of buying a 200 acre property with the pieces to build one house for the two families to live all together....... IMO I would hate to live full time with like 30 kids... Would be fun for a couple days or a week but not for full time...

Yeah I actually like the pieces but they become unbearable around the middles so I hope not lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

granola wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:33 pm they're thinking of buying a 200 acre property with the pieces to build one house for the two families to live all together....... IMO I would hate to live full time with like 30 kids... Would be fun for a couple days or a week but not for full time...
I was confused if this was full time or a vacation house? Didn't both families JUST purchase houses? I'm assuming the Crazy Middles house is purchased because they've done so much demo and renovation but.. it seems odd they would sell both newly purchased houses and buy a giant property to build on instead. I guess it would take a year at the minimum but still...Destiny's house is behind theirs and didnt the grandparents buy the house opposite? Maybe Lacey and Easton are getting the main house! lol!
Abbeygurl4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abbeygurl4 »

lurkerthatposts wrote:
granola wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:33 pm they're thinking of buying a 200 acre property with the pieces to build one house for the two families to live all together....... IMO I would hate to live full time with like 30 kids... Would be fun for a couple days or a week but not for full time...
I was confused if this was full time or a vacation house? Didn't both families JUST purchase houses? I'm assuming the Crazy Middles house is purchased because they've done so much demo and renovation but.. it seems odd they would sell both newly purchased houses and buy a giant property to build on instead. I guess it would take a year at the minimum but still...Destiny's house is behind theirs and didnt the grandparents buy the house opposite? Maybe Lacey and Easton are getting the main house! lol!

Oh lord I hope not! She’s what? 16? Starting them off young, aren’t they lol

Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Iconic duo..... Mac&Cheese.
I'm speechless

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Abbeygurl4 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:29 am
lurkerthatposts wrote:

Oh lord I hope not! She’s what? 16? Starting them off young, aren’t they lol

Mmhm but she made a video with Easton explaining their promise rings and how they were committed to getting married once they're old enough. He's basically a part of the family already i guess...
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Man, I hate Youtubers and their stupid April Fools jokes. A joke is switching cereal boxes, hiding someone’s left shoe, or something silly, not telling the whole family your wedding is called off. Don’t bother watching the video, it’s just click bait.

lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

I am not American so forgive my question, but is it an American thing to go to the hospital/Doctor so often?

Addison could use her wrist to eat Ice cream at McDonald, so it was pretty clear it wasn't broken or badly torn. I feel like they are going to the hospital so often?? Or do they do that to have some content to attract people?
suemia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suemia »

Maybe since a lot of the kids may have been neglected before they came to them they make a point of getting them medical care for smaller things to sort of show the kids that they will always be looked after?
Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milelu89 »

I really like Jacob. He really changed in those years. It was interesting hearing his adoption story but it makes me wonder how easy it is in the US to get your children taken away for adoption? They made it seem as if the bio mom just couldn't pay for a better house/apartment. I would understand foster care but adoption is very.. permanent.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

In the US parent have to work a case plan to get their kids back. In that plan they have to have a job, place to live even one that is state funded, stay clean and off of drugs, attend meetings or whatever is asked of them to do. They usually get extensions if the parent exceeds the time frame and if they don’t get it together the kids are adopted. It’s a process for sure.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Why Destiny can't read?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

She has an intellectual disability (ID) also known as mental retardation. That means her IQ is under 70. But I don't know what caused it..
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Milelu89 wrote:She has an intellectual disability (ID) also known as mental retardation. That means her IQ is under 70. But I don't know what caused it..
So does her cousin Jamie.

Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Oh, I think I might have mixed them up. Jamie has the intellectual disability. I don't know about Destiny.

Return to “A-H”