Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crazy Middles

Unread post by HeyKatie »

They bought the kids freaking Alpaca’s for Christmas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

HeyKatie wrote:They bought the kids freaking Alpaca’s for Christmas. Image

Just when I thought this family couldn't get any crazier... And they plan on having them live in the house. That must violate some kind of ordinance or health code. Love how they thought it was so hysterical that they peed and pooped all over the living room carpet, not to mention getting hay everywhere. They realize how big (and mean) those animals get, right? They aren't meant to be kept in such a small, crowded space and they don't have a big enough yard to keep them in, I don't think. How does that not raise red flags with whoever regulates their foster kids? Speaking of which, one of the babies, Hunter, was shown on camera today who they have specifically said they got reported and investigated for showing previously. May not be so easy to explain this mess of a video away. I bet they end up deleting it by tomorrow.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Oh I didn’t even notice that they showed him

lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

OMG, they're idiots... I already thought their floor was quite filthy most of the time. Now they have 22 kids, 2 dogs and 2 alpacas.. That's an accident waiting to happen
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

This family is definitely fucking insane. An alpaca???? Let alone 2? Who just lets a wild animal eat hay off the floor of their house? Where presumably their foster baby crawls? This has to be some sort of health violation. I'm still stunned at how they've been allowed to adopt so many kids. They're literally living among animals now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Literally. That happened in the very first vlog haha! (Edited to add that I was referring to the accidents waiting to happen comment a few posts up from mine) ;)

They show Hunter when they are unloading the hay from the car. Aubree's sister Addison is holding him starting at 5:45.

Looks like they might also have another new foster kid too because there is another little girl with blonde curly hair wearing a pink shirt, looking out the window at 5:30. That little girl is WAAAAYYYYY too big to be Anavaeh. She's bigger than Braxton and definitely doesn't look 3. Plus her hair is longer than Anavaeh's and not as curly. But it's also not brushed at all. :( Also, that can't be the other foster kid, Harmony, because she was supposedly only a 1 year old.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok, I'm not above admitting when I'm wrong and I was wrong in my comment yesterday but I can't edit or delete it so I will just correct it now. It was really the middle of the night when I posted that and I was too tired to post it seems. I was going off of memory, but now that it's a new day, I went back and rewatched the video about which kids are siblings and I'm wrong... First, I really thought that sibling set of siblings they are fostering right now, that the boy was older and the girl was the baby, but it's the opposite. And I also thought that the foster girls name was Harmony, but it's Kharma. She's 5, so that is likely who was standing in the window in the pink shirt.
babymama101
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by babymama101 »

I’m not trying to be mean but something is off about Lizzie which is why people may ignore her. It’s interesting that they’ve never talked about it.

lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

I think she is just babyish to cope with trauma. A lot of the kids are acting like babies. I think that the parents only value the cute babyish ones.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I was surprised that the Alpaca were allowed in the house.. They did their business as the family laughed and instead of rushing them outside to clean the mess they turned around and continued with their YouTube video/taping. I also have no clue how they are allowed so many kids especially in such a tiny home. I like them, but do wonder.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Mommy359 wrote:I was surprised that the Alpaca were allowed in the house.. They did their business as the family laughed and instead of rushing them outside to clean the mess they turned around and continued with their YouTube video/taping. I also have no clue how they are allowed so many kids especially in such a tiny home. I like them, but do wonder.
It is honestly really concerning to me how they have a literal wild animal in their house pooping and peeing on the same floor their young children crawl on. With foster kids there they need to provide a clean, healthy, safe environment. Not have them live among animals.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

ytdramaqueen wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:I was surprised that the Alpaca were allowed in the house.. They did their business as the family laughed and instead of rushing them outside to clean the mess they turned around and continued with their YouTube video/taping. I also have no clue how they are allowed so many kids especially in such a tiny home. I like them, but do wonder.
It is honestly really concerning to me how they have a literal wild animal in their house pooping and peeing on the same floor their young children crawl on. With foster kids there they need to provide a clean, healthy, safe environment. Not have them live among animals.

I agree. I think having them in the house was strange. I think they’ve mentioned in comments they aren’t in the home anymore. Maybe they returned them (since they seem to have bought them on a whim) or maybe they are outside where they belong.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Mommy359 wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:

I agree. I think having them in the house was strange. I think they’ve mentioned in comments they aren’t in the home anymore. Maybe they returned them (since they seem to have bought them on a whim) or maybe they are outside where they belong.
Image They literally had them for less than a week. I have a feeling they did it just for vlogmas Image

suemia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suemia »

No Weston or Miles for xmas. It seems like as soon as a child leaves the house they are forgotten about.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, that’s so sad. I don’t get it.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was disappointed not to see Weston. Of all the kids, he was my favorite and by far the most genuine. My guess is he's relieved to not be with them 24/7 anymore. Sadly, I wasn't expecting to see Miles. They never adopted him before sending him back to that group home and they aren't his legal guardians, even if they have adopted his siblings. They never seemed to really want him around. Remember back a few weeks ago when that one package was sent with treats labeled "for miles only" and everyone got upset that they kids (and dad) were fighting over who got it? They had no intention on giving it to a kid who isn't theirs and they don't plan on getting back. I for one am so thankful that vlogmas is over. They are so fake and so annoying.
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

OMG, I always thought they were not very clean. The alpaca pooping and peeing on the carpet made it worse. But now??? I freaking rotting mouse in one of their kitchen drawers?

That's filthy. And they film it and laugh about it... How long has it been there? Doesn't it smell? Seriously, they should be ashamed, not film it. Also, I wouldn't be too impressed if I was in charge of the Foster children they have and I saw that video...

How.. seriously??? :| :x
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

What in the world? Thankfully, I didn’t see that, but I don’t watch much of their stuff anymore. I don’t feel like their parenting these kids. I feel like the kids are fending for themselves. I can’t believe they’d show something like that. Couldn’t that cause issues with their foster license?!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

If I was an adoptive/foster parent, I would be very careful with what I put online. I'll admit I don't know a ton about the laws but I would be terrified that this could all be evidence to have children taken away. Especially animals peeing and pooping inside. These children should come before youtube views.
unionjack
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by unionjack »

I feel as though they underestimate the effect their channel could possibly have in the future, especially when posting videos such as this, when it is clear that this is most definitely not a clean/save environment for foster children/possible adoptions...
They do not seem to be aware of the fact how easily one is going to be able to find these videos/their channel, when wanting to find out a little more about them.

Return to “A-H”