Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crazy Middles | Crazy Pieces

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Bekkaz wrote:The house could be for the twins' parents - is that Jared's niece and nephew?
I wonder who is paying the mortgages for the houses? Like in the case of Destiny - do her and Dylan pay the mortgage? Do they pay rent to Shelley and Jared? Do they live there with only the bills to pay?
They must be bringing in a fair whack to be able to buy 3 houses - regardless of whether they are being rented or not. I reckon it's from having all the adopted kids from foster care so receive payments for them all still.
That makes the most sense since it’s a 3 bedroom house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LuzzB
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LuzzB »

HeyKatie wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:55 pm
Bekkaz wrote:The house could be for the twins' parents - is that Jared's niece and nephew?
I wonder who is paying the mortgages for the houses? Like in the case of Destiny - do her and Dylan pay the mortgage? Do they pay rent to Shelley and Jared? Do they live there with only the bills to pay?
They must be bringing in a fair whack to be able to buy 3 houses - regardless of whether they are being rented or not. I reckon it's from having all the adopted kids from foster care so receive payments for them all still.

Exasctly, see my prediction above, it only makes sense. The ONLY other alternative that I could think of would be some combination of the older boys - ie Jonathan Cody and Easton, but I highly doubt it.
zomgshields
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zomgshields »

Crystals new video was so weird she was shoving a camera in Alex’s girlfriends face just for a video and it seemed so awkward when they gave that coffee maker to her family I definitely don’t like how she vlogs she shoves the camera in everybody’s face when a lot of the time they don’t look like they wanna be on camera
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

LuzzB wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:26 am

Exasctly, see my prediction above, it only makes sense. The ONLY other alternative that I could think of would be some combination of the older boys - ie Jonathan Cody and Easton, but I highly doubt it.
Do you mean Weston? Easton was Lacey's boyfriend, now ex.

I'm not sure what grounds Weston and Cody are on with The Wallaces anymore? Around September Cody replied to an instagram comment saying we wouldn't see him in vlogs anymore. Things could have changed since then, but I think they like living in the valley and we know Weston is back in communication with his birth mom.

I do wonder though because they want to keep who is moving in a 'surprise' it must be someone viewers 'know'
LuzzB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LuzzB »

lurkerthatposts wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:36 pm
LuzzB wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:26 am

Do you mean Weston? Easton was Lacey's boyfriend, now ex.

I'm not sure what grounds Weston and Cody are on with The Wallaces anymore? Around September Cody replied to an instagram comment saying we wouldn't see him in vlogs anymore. Things could have changed since then, but I think they like living in the valley and we know Weston is back in communication with his birth mom.

I do wonder though because they want to keep who is moving in a 'surprise' it must be someone viewers 'know'
Easton, Weston, Northon, Southon whatever lol. Yes I meant Weston. Weston was just in a vlog quite recently promising to visit more often with his best friend and girlfriend Hunter.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Jonathan, Cody and Weston all have jobs and lives 4-6hrs away. The house won't be for them.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The video of Alex seeing his brother after 14 years is so touching.

I really love that Aaron & Crystal are very involved in trying to reconnect their adopted kids with their biological siblings.

LuzzB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LuzzB »

HeyKatie wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:23 am The video of Alex seeing his brother after 14 years is so touching.

I really love that Aaron & Crystal are very involved in trying to reconnect their adopted kids with their biological siblings.

Pretty sad that the adoptive parents won't allow contact with his little sister. Crystal said that the brother is not on speaking terms with them either, not clear if those 2 issues are related but would be willing to bet they are.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LuzzB wrote:
HeyKatie wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:23 am The video of Alex seeing his brother after 14 years is so touching.

Pretty sad that the adoptive parents won't allow contact with his little sister. Crystal said that the brother is not on speaking terms with them either, not clear if those 2 issues are related but would be willing to bet they are.
Oh wow I didn’t know that because I didn’t have time to finish the video. How old is she?

LuzzB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LuzzB »

HeyKatie wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:11 pm
LuzzB wrote:

Oh wow I didn’t know that because I didn’t have time to finish the video. How old is she?

Wasn't in the video it was in response to comments/questions on either the video or the fb page I think, directly from their official account though so not rumor.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LuzzB wrote:
LuzzB wrote: Pretty sad that the adoptive parents won't allow contact with his little sister. Crystal said that the brother is not on speaking terms with them either, not clear if those 2 issues are related but would be willing to bet they are.

Wasn't in the video it was in response to comments/questions on either the video or the fb page I think, directly from their official account though so not rumor.
That’s just terrible! Praying that once she is 18 she is able to build a relationship with them.

LuzzB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LuzzB »

HeyKatie wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:58 pm
LuzzB wrote:

That’s just terrible! Praying that once she is 18 she is able to build a relationship with them.

Yup, the adults seen with the brother are his best friends parents.
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

Do they still use the app/update it regularly?
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

How can the crazy middles afford to buy 4 houses in 1/2 years and raise all those children?

From what I understand, they don't have a job and it doesn't seem that their Youtube channel is so profitable.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

Not crazy middle middle related but is there a thread for the family not enough Nelsons? I just found their channel. They have 15 or 16 kids. 9 adopted. I try to look but couldn’t find anything

Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

classof2015 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:25 pm Not crazy middle middle related but is there a thread for the family not enough Nelsons? I just found their channel. They have 15 or 16 kids. 9 adopted. I try to look but couldn’t find anything

I just found them as well! I’ve watched all their who’s adopted or not videos and was surprised at a couple of them!! I found a reddit for them.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.redd ... f_16_kids/
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I re-watched the video where they talk about adopting Jacob’s sister and niece and they said they would know by the end of October. Since they haven’t updated since then I’m wondering if things didn’t work out. Jarrod was building a new bedroom in their house for them or to be a guest room.

zomgshields
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zomgshields »

The big house was for the twins and apparently there having problems adoption the sister the judge said yes but I think dhs? Thinks they just wanna do it to get her daughter
Abbeygurl4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Abbeygurl4 »

zomgshields wrote:The big house was for the twins and apparently there having problems adoption the sister the judge said yes but I think dhs? Thinks they just wanna do it to get her daughter

I agree. I think they just want her daughter which puts a really bad taste in my mouth and makes me dislike them way more

Return to “A-H”