HEMME Powered

rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HEMME Powered

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

I’ve just watched a few of their videos (they were recommended to me on the sidebar on YT). They have a daughter and they are expecting quadruplets. Just from the few 2-3 minute videos I’ve watched they just seem so.....weird.
Also I think she deleted like a majority of her channel because she seems to be reuploading videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: HEMME Powered

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I've been watching recently too because the quadruplet thing is pretty interesting. The party things she does are kind of odd...like it s a cute idea I guess but they way they are filmed and called a "party" is strange. She does seem a little nutty. I'm excited to hear the baby names.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Baby’s names have been revealed. Their... different. 2/4 names are terrible and NONE of them flow with each other.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

The names are awful they’re worse than I expected
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

They're actually naming a child Hemme? Wow. I like Jagger but that's about it.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Jagger & Quin are acceptable. Hemme & Sunni Sue are terrible.

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

So babies will be here on Saturday which is also the oldest daughters birthday? I feel so sorry for her, she’s already going to be overlooked with having quad little siblings but having them share a birthday is just mean imo. Thoughts?

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

prettypink-dreamer wrote:So babies will be here on Saturday which is also the oldest daughters birthday? I feel so sorry for her, she’s already going to be overlooked with having quad little siblings but having them share a birthday is just mean imo. Thoughts?

Aww man. That's going to suck for her, especially as they get older. Is that day necessary or did they get to choose the date? Poor kid.

I hope the delivery goes well and mom + babies are safe and healthy.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I think it was just weird luck that this week turned out to be the delivery week...Sounds like they were sort of given the option of friday or saturday and may have pushed for saturday. She never expected to make it this far so I'm sure it never really seemed like a possibility to have the same birthdays. I think if they chose friday, Charlie Rose's birthday would always get overshadowed by the quads the day before, which isn't a great option in my opinion either. She said she plans on giving them each a special day which I think is a good idea considering what they have to work with.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Tiger27 wrote:I think it was just weird luck that this week turned out to be the delivery week...Sounds like they were sort of given the option of friday or saturday and may have pushed for saturday. She never expected to make it this far so I'm sure it never really seemed like a possibility to have the same birthdays. I think if they chose friday, Charlie Rose's birthday would always get overshadowed by the quads the day before, which isn't a great option in my opinion either. She said she plans on giving them each a special day which I think is a good idea considering what they have to work with.
Adding that I'm praying for a safe and healthy delivery for Mom and babies!! I'm excited to see them!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tiger27 wrote:I think it was just weird luck that this week turned out to be the delivery week...Sounds like they were sort of given the option of friday or saturday and may have pushed for saturday. She never expected to make it this far so I'm sure it never really seemed like a possibility to have the same birthdays. I think if they chose friday, Charlie Rose's birthday would always get overshadowed by the quads the day before, which isn't a great option in my opinion either. She said she plans on giving them each a special day which I think is a good idea considering what they have to work with.
That's understandable. With multiples I would probably push for the latest day too. Every day counts when it comes to development.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sounds like the babies are doing well. I still can't get over how awful the name Hemme is. Hope the kid is never overweight or else he'll totally be teased called Hamme.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

I've been following her before she had kids. And she's a great Mom! Sometimes her voice just irritates me sometimes.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”