I highly doubt she got an invite!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Boylan's Happily Ever After

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Why does she always post to just take it down?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

#kkandbabyjweddingcrasher
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

She acts like people don’t like her but I think she is the sweetest. She may not make the content that has people flocking to her channel but I adore her sweet voice and beautiful babies. My heart breaks for her and the heart break she has been through. She should not be at the wedding with all the fake YouTubers. She is better then them.
mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

Starshinemerge6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:13 am She acts like people don’t like her but I think she is the sweetest. She may not make the content that has people flocking to her channel but I adore her sweet voice and beautiful babies. My heart breaks for her and the heart break she has been through. She should not be at the wedding with all the fake YouTubers. She is better then them.
I agree, I wish her videos weren't like months behind, I would like to see what's going on in their lives with the move and all.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

How the heck do someone like her get invited to a popular YouTubers wedding. She's soo small in the YouTube world.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

mizredhead wrote:Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:05 pm
Starshinemerge6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:13 am She acts like people don’t like her but I think she is the sweetest. She may not make the content that has people flocking to her channel but I adore her sweet voice and beautiful babies. My heart breaks for her and the heart break she has been through. She should not be at the wedding with all the fake YouTubers. She is better then them.
I agree, I wish her videos weren't like months behind, I would like to see what's going on in their lives with the move and all.
Tell me about, she must be getting close because her name change video went up and she did that recently.
I so would love to know what went down at Keren & Khoa’s Wedding.
Her and Oscar looked so cute together. And I liked her dress she wore so much. Super classy!!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Toodles123 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:54 am How the heck do someone like her get invited to a popular YouTubers wedding. She's soo small in the YouTube world.

I know!! I would love to know these details and like I was saying what happened!?! She is sooo genuine compared to half the fake wanna be’s that were there. I wonder if she called them out and how long we will have to wait for her vlog??????
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I had a thought, what if she made a video exposing them like Bramity did after playlist? I couldn’t see her wanting to talk about anyone though. She had a hard time talking bad about her Mom and she really screwed her.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I just checked and she isn’t following Keren or really anyone that was invited to the wedding nor does she follow very many YouTubers on her Instagram? Strange maybe? I’m not sure if she was following them in the first place.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I so want to ask her details about what happened at the wedding on her Instagram and how she got an invite?!? Can I get in trouble for talking to her and then bringing what she says back here?
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I couldn’t help myself. I asked her and got a response. She told me a lot of people have asked her what her posts where about. She has a close friend who asked her to be a bridesmaid and then didn’t even invite her to the wedding and this is the good part Karlee Holden & Keren did her pretty dirty at the reception. She gave me a ton details which are super major other than Karlee changed her name legally the same day she did. She said she quit following them after seeing how many were just there using each other to grow their Channels. That Oscar and Kyra were the most genuine people there, she was super honored to have met them again.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

She told me that Karlee treated her like she had some sort of ill will towards going when she really just wanted to make some once in a lifetime Memories with her and had the up most respect for everyone she spoke with there. Girl, don’t you know to not buy that girl plane tickets. She must not remember when Keren & Kyra bought her one and she didn’t use it.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Re: Snowflakeforest

:D I live for this kind of shit!!!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Why in the world would she pay for tickets, hotel and what not to go to a wedding that she was not invited too. She's such a wanna be.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Toodles123 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:47 am Why in the world would she pay for tickets, hotel and what not to go to a wedding that she was not invited too. She's such a wanna be.

From what I gather, she was supposed to go with Karlee, as her guest. Then Karlee didn't take her or something? I don't know as I don't follow her just what I saw on Keren and Kyra's boards here.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

It is all bullshit! I have followed her from the beginning. She is one of the kindest sweetest people I watch on YouTube. She was just trying to do something nice for Karlee. She would do anything for her friends. It is crap this is being said. She loves her family. She liked kk in the beginning but after the clown thing she didn’t care about desperate people who live for YouTube. She doesn’t even care if her Channel grows, she started making videos for her daughter she doesn’t see. Dreamingangel210 has said a lot of false crap to start shirt here and on Karlee’s thread. You all fall for it! Ha!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Here you all go, I got this!!!! It was supposed to be a girl’s weekend for her and Karlee. Karlee was desperate to meet Elle Mills (she sent me a screen shot of her messages to her) and used her for the ticket there because she is broke and Icelyn would do anything to make a friend happy. She ditched her flight when there was a delay in fear of not making it. Icelyn was on the plane and couldn’t turn back because she had farther to travel than Karlee. It was her first time leaving her kids in 3 years and was ready for break/ girls weekend, so she tried to make the most of it solo. She saw Kyra when leaving the pool and Kyra invited her over feeling bad for her and remembering her from the meetup. Apparently Karlee said Keren said she was asking people how much money they made which was bs. Who would care about the money people make when they are strangers to her and if someone really wanted to know what a youtuber makes social blade would give someone a good idea not need to ask something weird like that. She had her flight back to catch and left not wanting to look like a crazy fan being there or upset anyone. Nothing happened between her and Oscar. This is all a bunch of bs. You all are awesome investigators and gossip fools! Lol I hope this helps.
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

Starshinemerge6 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:18 am Here you all go, I got this!!!! It was supposed to be a girl’s weekend for her and Karlee. Karlee was desperate to meet Elle Mills (she sent me a screen shot of her messages to her) and used her for the ticket there because she is broke and Icelyn would do anything to make a friend happy. She ditched her flight when there was a delay in fear of not making it. Icelyn was on the plane and couldn’t turn back because she had farther to travel than Karlee. It was her first time leaving her kids in 3 years and was ready for break/ girls weekend, so she tried to make the most of it solo. She saw Kyra when leaving the pool and Kyra invited her over feeling bad for her and remembering her from the meetup. Apparently Karlee said Keren said she was asking people how much money they made which was bs. Who would care about the money people make when they are strangers to her and if someone really wanted to know what a youtuber makes social blade would give someone a good idea not need to ask something weird like that. She had her flight back to catch and left not wanting to look like a crazy fan being there or upset anyone. Nothing happened between her and Oscar. This is all a bunch of bs. You all are awesome investigators and gossip fools! Lol I hope this helps.
Icelynn, you were outed in KK’s thread. Stop being so desperate, you seriously look like a psycho. Get off social media and get your damn life together. Trashy AF.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

My lunch break is made. They are talking about this ho on Kk thread and calling star shine out as her. What morons on here & in the youtube realm. Starshine is Holly, she is the girl Micah was doing before Jodi and went crazy stalker on the two them. They had to get the police involved to stop her from going Glenn close.
This shit is gold gossip but way too crazy for me.
I think I will one up you all and tell Jodi about this. She might be thankful all you stalker creeps here are most likely on the mainland. She sure knows how to get herself invloved in Drama. Ever since high school, this girl makes a mess of her life.

Return to “A-H”