Dear Greyson

rurocky
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dear Greyson

Unread post by rurocky »

Have we received any updates on the situation? I’ve never really watched them, and it’s so sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 903cef.jpg[/IMG]

Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

I’m so worried about the future for him. I really hope he stays stable. He just had posted a picture about loving his new lifestyle and body changes before all this. Is this a case of bipolar?

RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Kbmama wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:09 am I’m so worried about the future for him. I really hope he stays stable. He just had posted a picture about loving his new lifestyle and body changes before all this. Is this a case of bipolar? Image

Not necessarily. I used to suffer from depression, and I would have good days here and there where I felt like I was really doing well, and then I'd come crashing down. Not necessarily bipolar, just kind of a weird part of depression (for some people).

Either that, or he was putting on a brave face and trying to appear happy when he really wasn't.

A third possibility is that he really was doing well, then something happened that made him panic and feel hopeless.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

On camera, he seems like he was depressed for a long time. Something could’ve triggered it, but I do feel it was likely he was struggling for a long time and fighting against himself, only posting the positive. Kind of a “fake it til you make it” thing - it’s very common with depression for people to try to hide it.

gossqween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossqween »

kristi_double wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:49 am
LexiRae wrote:They need to pull the plug on family vlogging like now. First Landon and now this. It’s only going to get worse. I think we should start a petition to fully demonetize family vlogging

100% agree. The couple who came to watch Collette and Delilah/drove Camryn to the hospital the night Landon hung himself made a video on their side of the story. They mentioned that Landon wanted to stop YouTube but Camryn didn’t. It’s so heartbreaking

whats that video called?? link please!
kristi_double
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kristi_double »

gossqween wrote:
LexiRae wrote:They need to pull the plug on family vlogging like now. First Landon and now this. It’s only going to get worse. I think we should start a petition to fully demonetize family vlogging

100% agree. The couple who came to watch Collette and Delilah/drove Camryn to the hospital the night Landon hung himself made a video on their side of the story. They mentioned that Landon wanted to stop YouTube but Camryn didn’t. It’s so heartbreaking

They took it down because Camryn never gave them permission and her and her friends were commenting on it until they deleted it

emmadancer32
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by emmadancer32 »

gossqween wrote:

could someone post/message the
link?

Themamadramallama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Themamadramallama »

emmadancer32 wrote:
gossqween wrote:
kristi_double wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:49 am 100% agree. The couple who came to watch Collette and Delilah/drove Camryn to the hospital the night Landon hung himself made a video on their side of the story. They mentioned that Landon wanted to stop YouTube but Camryn didn’t. It’s so heartbreaking

could someone post/message the
link?

It’s not up anymore, they took the video down after getting so much hate from Camryn’s family, friends, and some subscribers. Go to the Cam and Fam thread, I believe someone on there uploaded it as unlisted and was messaging people the link that requested.

Bumbl3b33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumbl3b33 »

storeynyx wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:57 am
purplerain55 wrote:What did Patrick say on his social media that alerted everyone about his suicidal thoughts?? I missed it.

Wow this is so sad! It always does something to me to see people with small children attempt or succeed to take their own life. Those babies need you. It’s awful to think he was in such a dark place to feel like they were better off without him. I hope he’s getting the help he needs. Family vlogging should at least be demonitized. And vloggers need to stop glamorizing this whole getting married and having a gang of kids at a young age. It’s damaging
Brittdann15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brittdann15 »

Did anyone see her new video? She gave an update and said she couldn't go into details due to legal reasons because it involves her kids and other people. I wonder if it has to do with custody of them.
felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

i think that she is not allowed to put them into videos anymore. but i mean her channel was basically without any regular content for almost a yeat already...hopefully she got a rel job instead.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

I hope for her kids sake, that Pat decided that it was no longer appropriate to make money off them. In most states, both parents have to consent to things like reality tv, being a child actor, etc. I wouldn’t doubt that given his thoughts on his life being made so public, that he was advised that the kids need his permission.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:37 am I hope for her kids sake, that Pat decided that it was no longer appropriate to make money off them. In most states, both parents have to consent to things like reality tv, being a child actor, etc. I wouldn’t doubt that given his thoughts on his life being made so public, that he was advised that the kids need his permission.
I think that's for the best, and honestly, I don't really think Alex would have much of a problem with it. Yes, some of her content features her children, but I definitely wouldn't say it's centered heavily around them. Most of the time it's just her, or her and her friends.
Mento290
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mento290 »

RiverRose wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:13 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:37 am I hope for her kids sake, that Pat decided that it was no longer appropriate to make money off them. In most states, both parents have to consent to things like reality tv, being a child actor, etc. I wouldn’t doubt that given his thoughts on his life being made so public, that he was advised that the kids need his permission.
I think that's for the best, and honestly, I don't really think Alex would have much of a problem with it. Yes, some of her content features her children, but I definitely wouldn't say it's centered heavily around them. Most of the time it's just her, or her and her friends.
Yeah it seems like she’s been transitioning away from being family friendly on her channel for a while now. So I’m sure eventually she’ll start posting again with or without the boys in the videos
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

So she posted a new vlog filled with awkward moments of her and Hannah and Jess dry humping furniture and rocks. Hope she has a plan for the future that doesn’t include vlogging.
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

Anyone know why they aren't friends anymore?

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Stevieraine
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Stevieraine »

Does Patrick have a new girlfriend?
felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

Stevieraine wrote:Does Patrick have a new girlfriend?
the girl from the gingerbread house challenge is his sister if you meant this

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

My life has legitimately been so much better since I stopped paying attention to Alex :lol: but I checked her IG the other day to see what she was up to, and the way she and Megan are dressing and acting lately is so fucking embarrassing. I feel so so bad for greyson and august growing up with this disaster as a mother. She's so concerned with her image, even more so than the other self-obsessed people I see online.

Return to “A-H”