Dear Greyson

Dear Greyson

Unread post by Guest »

Haven’t seen a topic for her yet. Damn this girl thinks she’s got it all figured out. She doesn’t have a fucking clue. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dnbunny
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dear Greyson

Unread post by dnbunny »

I actually think she’s sort of refreshing compared to other teen moms. And I can respect her opinions because she obviously cares enough to do her research.

Unread post by Guest »

dnbunny wrote:I actually think she’s sort of refreshing compared to other teen moms. And I can respect her opinions because she obviously cares enough to do her research.

I think she tries way too hard to be “relatable”.

Amipickles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amipickles »

I think them moving in with friends is gonna be a fuck up. If I remember correctly she said neither of the girls work, so they are both gonna be home all day with their kids which is either gonna be fun or it's gonna make them fight. I guess we will find out.
xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

Amipickles wrote:I think them moving in with friends is gonna be a fuck up. If I remember correctly she said neither of the girls work, so they are both gonna be home all day with their kids which is either gonna be fun or it's gonna make them fight. I guess we will find out.
looks like they’re no longer moving in together. Thank god.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I just found them and they are definitely a different kind of couple lol. I do like how she seems to research and do what she’s comfortable with vs band wagon. Where did she say they are no longer moving in with roommates? Yes it’s a terrible idea to move in with friends... there’s drama and it can turn awkward. I love just living with my daughter and bf. I do think she cusses too much but hey we all do things.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Apparently this month to next they are going to start trying for baby #2. I think Patrick is cute when his hair is slicked back. Not when it’s to the side. I do have to say for them to be on the younger side they seem to have their heads on good. I do find Hard to believe they can pay all their bills with just one paycheck... it’s not like they make over 100k lol.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They bought a new car. I would never buy a car from a drive time or anything along those lines. Thankfully all thI cars we’ve bought have been from trust worthy places. A great friend of ours is a very honest mechanic and we always bring him with us to check the car out.
gossqween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossqween »

Had tons of respect for them- Alex is sweet and funny and Patrick is super smart. But trying for baby #2 before they even have their own place is just stupid
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think they mentioned a week or so ago they got their lease agreement. I think it’s a smart move on their part for not wanting to move in with those room mates anymore. To be as young as they are they seem over all mature and level headed. I think a lot of that may be on Patrick.
Amipickles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amipickles »

Tbh I think it's kind of gross how she talks so much about their sex life on the internet..
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I like them too be as young as they are they seem pretty mature and level headed. I personally don’t think she’s pregnant yet.
xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

Well.. She’s pregnant. She is slowly turning into the average youtube mom.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What do you guys think she will have a boy or girl?
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

So in a lot of ways, I actually think they have their life pretty together. I think it’s crazy she wants another baby so soon but I respect that some ppl pursue family as diligently as others may pursue a career.
I don’t really have a ton to critique, she’s a great mom in all honesty, a little helicopter-parenty, but I mean they are smart with money and prioritize their child which is rare for YouTube moms. We’ll see how long that lasts!

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah I agree to be as young as they are they seem responsible.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

The video with the pregnancy reveal to her mom was SO UNCOMFORTABLE to watch. Her mom was clearly disappointed. AND SHE PUT THE TEST IN HER MOUTH. I don't understand why Alex and Pat feel the need to have another baby so quickly. She also got a lot of backlash on the community tab for starting a Patreon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So I wasn’t going to watch but I did... um awkward. Why in be heck would she put a pregnancy test in her mouth???? She was NOT happy with the news. I mean I have respect for Alex I feel like most people wouldn’t have uploaded that. I think they just want to hop on the baby YouTube train. Pregnancy and babies equals more views and money. I am not a Pateron of anyone and never will be. I watch your videos that’s more than enough support!
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

I just started watching her and I don’t mind her but I can’t get over her eyelashes! Anyone else bothered by them like what the fuck is that girl they look horrible! I’m always staring at her eyelashes thinking do you think they look cute. She’s pretty but damn those eyelashes look like long spider legs.

woahnow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by woahnow »

Maybe just me but I can NOT stand how she incorporates "teen mom" into everything she does

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”