Aaryn Williams | Consumerism Queen of America | Part 5.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Consumerism Queen of America | Part 5.

Unread post by vandelynn »

thewhisper wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:
thewhisper wrote:
I noticed that too! She bought prepackaged meals to throw in the oven! But hey! At least they aren’t eating out. I don’t think Adeline is actually comfort nursing because I haven’t seen a single shot with her nursing or even holding her today. I think that’s what she’s telling nick for her lack of productivity today.
I think you are right, about it being an excuse.

She showed us her fridge on IG after claiming they didn't really grocery shop...
There was plenty to make lunch from.

Also, side note...she really went shopping somewhere today but didn't show it. In one of her stories she talked about buying a Skype the bug coloring books...

She literally cannot go one day without shopping.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
There was! She had Mac and cheese in the fridge for skyla. Plus, deli meat, fruits/veggies, and cheese. She could’ve easily made something fast. But whatever.
My sister is like that too. She eats out for most meals and when she does cook it’s hamburger helper or the like. I cringe whenever I shell out $ to feed the family junky fast food.
Im the same way even if its just a few dollars n its not like a few bucks would break me its the principal that I have a whole fridge full of healthy options that I just got the day before. You go to the store to cook at home not to turn around and spend more money on fast food. Smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

kristieanne87 wrote:
thewhisper wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:Between claiming Adeline is only in her swings for ten minutes at a time, tweeting that she's comfort nursing, but not actually nursing, listing how little she got at HEB yesterday and what she's "cooking" Nick for dinner, she's been addressing things from this thread all day! Aaryn, you might be able to make a dent in your unpacking and do your work if you put your phone down for minute.
I noticed that too! She bought prepackaged meals to throw in the oven! But hey! At least they aren’t eating out. I don’t think Adeline is actually comfort nursing because I haven’t seen a single shot with her nursing or even holding her today. I think that’s what she’s telling nick for her lack of productivity today.
I think you are right, about it being an excuse.

She showed us her fridge on IG after claiming they didn't really grocery shop...
There was plenty to make lunch from.

Also, side note...she really went shopping somewhere today but didn't show it. In one of her stories she talked about buying a Skype the bug coloring books...

She literally cannot go one day without shopping.

And I know they were only coloring books but if what we saw this morning with Skyla whining and crying for her way again im sure she continued when they left the house and at chick a fila so Aaryn rewards her behavior with huge coloring books. That's the MAIN problem right there. She rewards her just to keep her quiet but shes too stupid to realize her daughter is smarter than she is bc she gets her way every. single. time. Just goes to show you not everyone should have kids.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

hlind6 wrote:I’m guessing no vlog today maybe I missed it but she should really announce if there isn’t going to be one. I understand with moving but she should keep her followers informed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soooo who wins the prize for predicting no vlog would go up today???

Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

More lies. If Adeline has to comfort breastfeed every two minutes, then what’s going to happen when she dumps the kids with the in laws to go to a destination wedding and then dump Adeline again when they take Skyla to Disney. I don’t believe for a second that Adeline is wanting to comfort feed that often. That’s just another excuse to not get the unpacking done and the house in order. She can’t go a single day without buying Skyla something. And rather than firmly telling Skyla “No” and to stop crying, she instead lets her continue to fuss and whine while recording herself saying that Skyla wants more fruit snacks. Of course she does. It’s all sugar. Someone else nailed it. Not everyone needs kids. Especially when you are as whack as she is. Rather than trying to determine what Skyla is trying to say or helping Skyla say her words, why does she always respond to her paci obstructed jibberish with “yes, hunnneee, I know”. She’s too busy recording herself to work with Skyla’s language/speech development.
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

I know it's already been pointed out but that eyeliner is ridiculous! You're really going to sit and do a f**king cat eye and your lower lash line. You're not going to the club Aaryn. You're meant to be unpacking, sweats and your usual messy bun would have sufficed. Maybe she's trying to make a good impression to her neighbours or something, i don't think that's quite the impression u want to make though haha. Or the internet guy was cute? lol
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

She is complaining on twitter because she got to spend 0 time with Nick yesterday and wants to find help right away. She seriously cant handle two kids alone.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

New thread titles

Aaryn Williams: crazy cat lady
Aaryn Williams: hunnnni
Aaryn Williams: lies, lies & more lies
Aaryn Williams: sbux & chic fila for the win
missme23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missme23 »

I think carpet on stairs is great with kids. Accidents happen, kids fall. I’d rather them hit carpet than a hard staircase.[/quote]

Carpet on stairs makes them more slippery! If you slip on the stairs I think it matters (for safety reasons) what's at the bottom more so. I love the look of of stair carpet runners![/quote]

I’m sorry but I can’t understand that logic.[/quote]
We had a wood staircase and it was a bitch!! Especially if they were freshly washed. We all had to stop wearing socks inside because they were so slippery and our poor dog would always fall down them. Carpet gives you a bit of grip at least.[/quote]

I grew up in a house of carpeted stairs and the only bone I've ever broken was on those steps. My personal preference is stairs with a runner on hardwood. Runner rugs are meant to properly cover stairs vs shag carpet which is not and is slick.

Obsessed with Aaryn's kitchen! I love the black cabinets!
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

Daffodil82 wrote:New thread titles

Those are way too nice honestly...
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

I like how she’s complaining about nick putting his clothes in the closet drawers. What about your dressers aaryn....? You have plenty of space to store your lingerie you had to show off.
missme23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missme23 »

Rkp65i wrote:I mean, can you blame her? Y’all have proven 100% that ppl will try to find her home. Super creepy, not sure why youre surprised that she possibly asked the realtor to remove the photos.
I completely agree with this is. It would scare the crap out of me! It doesn't go against her credibility either, if Nick had already put an offer in on the house and then they went to see it they were probably there for the inspection which is still a stage in which you can back out. She probably confirmed she liked it too and they moved forward. Lying for her family's safety isn't the same as lying for a sponsorship etc.... I caught the "I don't drink wine" comment too, and was like what?
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

MintJulep wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:New thread titles

Those are way too nice honestly...
Can we just have a title that says it like it is..

Aaryn Williams|Stuck up lying lazy bitch

Sorry, had to lol
Seckert91

Unread post by Seckert91 »

You guys are all retarded. Find better things to do with your time. This exact board is why the world sucks!
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Seckert91 wrote:You guys are all retarded. Find better things to do with your time. This exact board is why the world sucks!
No, it’s people like you who use the word “retarded.”
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Aaryn could have never stayed with Nick's parents the past few weeks. They couldn't have taken that long with her entitled attitude, shopping sprees and lazy parenting and aaryn would have been complaining nonstop. She whines/complains as much as Skyla these days.
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

thewhisper wrote:
Seckert91 wrote:You guys are all retarded. Find better things to do with your time. This exact board is why the world sucks!
You have such a low opinion of everyone on here yet I've never ever saw anyone here use that kind of language which says more about you than anyone.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

How is she going to act like a germaphobe and let the cat climb all over the counters? Cats are in and out of their litter box all day and they shed fur. I've never claimed to be a germahope and I also would never let my cat on my counters. Because it's gross.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Awww, Aaryn, did we strike a nerve? Don’t you have a house to unpack, kids to watch, laundry to do, dinner to cook, and help to hire because you can’t handle being a real SAHM? Better get on that, Sugar ;)
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

IDK86 wrote:
thewhisper wrote:
You have such a low opinion of everyone on here yet I've never ever saw anyone here use that kind of language which says more about you than anyone.
Me? I was quoting OP.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

She’s just trolling us now talking about going to Starbucks and getting skyla a pink drink. Aaron, the only one you’re hurting is skyla and your bank account. Maybe just make her a smoothie at home in one of her dozens of fancy glitter cups.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”