Aaryn Williams | Consumerism Queen of America | Part 5.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Consumerism Queen of America | Part 5.

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Lets talk about how Crystal tagged Silver Cross (Aaryns luxury stroller) in that insta pic. Looking for one for herself too ?? lol
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

IDK86 wrote:Oh and your husband seems like he says all the right things to keep u happy and sane lol He comes across as a castrated little man child who's terrified of upsetting u in the slightest! Not a good look Nick, go find your balls.
This is the truth. Especially in the q&a. She spoon fed him the answers she wanted to hear.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

The ig story about how people shouldn't make assumptions about people's friendship was Aaryn in her true form. The whole comment was meant to be snarky with the condesending attitude & the little smirk right before it cuts out. She is so defensive about everything that is said or even suggested in good faith. If it's not her opinion it doesn't count.
I have NEVER seen another youtuber make snaps and ig stories to just call people out. I'm sure there are some out there but nobody that I currently follow at least.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

They all do it, it's so annoying. Why not just reach out to company's and agree to promote their stuff. This just buying something from a particular brand and talking about it in the hopes they'll send u free stuff is pathetic and also makes people second guess everything u say.

And that Q & A was hilarious! Nick always looks super uncomfortable, it's like he's taking a test and if he fails (aka gives the wrong answer) he's in the dog house! And I can guess with Aaryn that's not a nice place to be, i can totally see her being a grade A bitch to him. He thinks not travelling for work is going to be great then he's for getting it means more time with Srgt Aaryn.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:Lets talk about how Crystal tagged Silver Cross (Aaryns luxury stroller) in that insta pic. Looking for one for herself too ?? lol
Oh you know she is!!! Lol You could always tell when Aaryn was fishing for free products bc she would buy one item from the brand and then tag the company and go on and on about how amazing it is. Then in a week or two she would be getting free boxes of stuff. Don't get me wrong who doesn't like free stuff? I know I would like it but at the same time I wouldn't want all the stuff she gets. It's excessive!! She doesn't seem to comprehend when enough is enough. She seems to just want more and more. She needs to follow the nicer youtubers and at least do some give aways bc we all know that probably 50% or more will be sitting in storage or basement untouched and never used until it's thrown in the trash.

Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

She clapped back at someone asking why she doesn’t donate shit- and she said something along the lines of “I’VE BEEN TO GOODWILL, LIKE, 100x THIS MONTH”. Yeah, right. She would’ve totally filmed a TON about how “kind and giving” she is if she actually brought things over there. The only reason I can imagine her not posting anything about it is because they’re clearly shady AF with their taxes, and she may have been getting receipts written up to be way more than they should for tax exemptions of things she donated.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Crystal and Krista are BORING? k bye.
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

Chickennugget123 wrote:She clapped back at someone asking why she doesn’t donate shit- and she said something along the lines of “I’VE BEEN TO GOODWILL, LIKE, 100x THIS MONTH”. Yeah, right. She would’ve totally filmed a TON about how “kind and giving” she is if she actually brought things over there. The only reason I can imagine her not posting anything about it is because they’re clearly shady AF with their taxes, and she may have been getting receipts written up to be way more than they should for tax exemptions of things she donated.

Nope! I completely agree with you, boring AF...if Crystal gave Aaryn a Kendra Scott bracelet(also tagged it, while she was dying from crying) what do you think Krista has to do to top that? I never got the feeling that Crystal liked Krista, I doubt they will ever see each other or talk to each other and if they do it will be for a show.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IDK86 wrote:They all do it, it's so annoying. Why not just reach out to company's and agree to promote their stuff. This just buying something from a particular brand and talking about it in the hopes they'll send u free stuff is pathetic and also makes people second guess everything u say.

And that Q & A was hilarious! Nick always looks super uncomfortable, it's like he's taking a test and if he fails (aka gives the wrong answer) he's in the dog house! And I can guess with Aaryn that's not a nice place to be, i can totally see her being a grade A bitch to him. He thinks not travelling for work is going to be great then he's for getting it means more time with Srgt Aaryn.
I was thinking the same thing lol Let's see how he likes no longer traveling a few months from now lol after being the nAaryns b**ch boy!! Working all day then coming home to do all her SAHM chores. Cook dinner, clean and take care of kids while Aaryn is sitting on the couch barking orders while chilling watching Netflix. He will probably be begging to travel lmao

IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

vandelynn wrote:
IDK86 wrote:They all do it, it's so annoying. Why not just reach out to company's and agree to promote their stuff. This just buying something from a particular brand and talking about it in the hopes they'll send u free stuff is pathetic and also makes people second guess everything u say.

I was thinking the same thing lol Let's see how he likes no longer traveling a few months from now lol after being the nAaryns b**ch boy!! Working all day then coming home to do all her SAHM chores. Cook dinner, clean and take care of kids while Aaryn is sitting on the couch barking orders while chilling watching Netflix. He will probably be begging to travel lmao

You're right. She probably got away with hardly doing a thing when he was gone all week since he wasn't there to see it but now he'll be coming home every night to see the house still a shit tip and Aaryn throwing one of her beloved pre cooked microwave meal in to re heat because she just does not have the time to do anything!!
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Well, Nick did say something in the vlog along the lines of “less traveling” or “traveling once in a while” or something like that. He’ll be really looking forward to those business trips I’ll bet. Lol.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

We proudly present the parents of Skyla Elizabeth Williams:
Ms. Aaryn Williams and Mr. Apple iPad

Major financial contribution by Mr. Nick Williams
Pink accessories and glitter given by #momlife
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

You guys are AMAZING, I was hate watching that self-absorbed, narcissistic, conceited, bitch with horrible parental skills for months losing my mind wondering what the hell is wrong with the world today that a person like that would get praised constantly with no one every criticizing her, WTF ARE PEOPLE BLIND??? I come here and you guys gave me all hope back, God Bless you all, you gave me my sanity back. <3
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Rkp65i wrote:Lets talk about how Crystal tagged Silver Cross (Aaryns luxury stroller) in that insta pic. Looking for one for herself too ?? lol
I am DYING at that! How cringey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Chickennugget123 wrote:She clapped back at someone asking why she doesn’t donate shit- and she said something along the lines of “I’VE BEEN TO GOODWILL, LIKE, 100x THIS MONTH”. Yeah, right. She would’ve totally filmed a TON about how “kind and giving” she is if she actually brought things over there. The only reason I can imagine her not posting anything about it is because they’re clearly shady AF with their taxes, and she may have been getting receipts written up to be way more than they should for tax exemptions of things she donated.

Sooooo boring, but they seem like nice people and good moms, especially Krista. You can tell she really loves everything about being a mom.

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

What happened with the nanny? Did she finally say?
Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyinthskyy »

MintJulep wrote:You guys are AMAZING, I was hate watching that self-absorbed, narcissistic, conceited, bitch with horrible parental skills for months losing my mind wondering what the hell is wrong with the world today that a person like that would get praised constantly with no one every criticizing her, WTF ARE PEOPLE BLIND??? I come here and you guys gave me all hope back, God Bless you all, you gave me my sanity back. <3
Yes girl i totally agree!
The only people who actually like aaryn are bitches who wanna be like her or bitches who are like her.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Seems like she is on speed!
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

thewhisper wrote:What happened with the nanny? Did she finally say?
I mentioned the nanny a couple of posts ago because I believe the nanny probably got let go because of the move, if I remember correctly, she had her around the "organizing" timeframe and having to show the house on demand didn't help with a set schedule which to me solved the mystery of where the nanny went. I don't believe the nanny had the flu, I think it was another of Aaryn's lies.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I felt the same way for months watching her. My kids are 23 and and 17 and the whole time Iam thinking maybe it's just the generation bc with every vlog I would cringe and not just at one thing but throughout the whole vlog and then I found you guys and it restored my hope in humanity lol that it's not everyone and thank God for that bc it seriously had me concerned and genuinely scared for what kind of world my future grandkids would be living in!!

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

H2343 wrote:
thewhisper wrote:What happened with the nanny? Did she finally say?
I mentioned the nanny a couple of posts ago because I believe the nanny probably got let go because of the move, if I remember correctly, she had her around the "organizing" timeframe and having to show the house on demand didn't help with a set schedule which to me solved the mystery of where the nanny went. I don't believe the nanny had the flu, I think it was another of Aaryn's lies.
She said on twitter a few weeks ago that the nanny was still coming. Then during those dumb Instastories showcasing the glitter cups (I think) a couple weeks ago, you could hear a strange female voice in the background talking to Skyla saying something like "No, not right now, Skyla" or something like that. And it was in the 9-12 time frame. Anyone else catch that?

If she was still coming, I wonder why Aaryn went from talking about having a nanny nonstop to basically not at all?

Return to “Aaryn Williams”