Aaryn Williams | Consumerism Queen of America | Part 5.

Itsmyopinionn83
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Consumerism Queen of America | Part 5.

Unread post by Itsmyopinionn83 »

I knew we shoukd hsve had bets on how long the paci lasted. I bet it wasnt "just recently" taken away.

Skyla runs the house - ofcourse she got it back.

It also looks like a formula can onthe bed. Nursing must take up Aaryns starbucks/mall/nail time.
That time she told Nick to run to get forms sounded so odd since she breastfeeds but I bet shes supplmenting more than she says. I clukd care less either way but she acts lkke that's why she cant get anything done or go anywhere.
Itsmyopinionn83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsmyopinionn83 »

Also if she calls hanna anderson "designer" pajamas my out.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Itsmyopinionn83 wrote:I knew we shoukd hsve had bets on how long the paci lasted. I bet it wasnt "just recently" taken away.

Skyla runs the house - ofcourse she got it back.

It also looks like a formula can onthe bed. Nursing must take up Aaryns starbucks/mall/nail time.
That time she told Nick to run to get forms sounded so odd since she breastfeeds but I bet shes supplmenting more than she says. I clukd care less either way but she acts lkke that's why she cant get anything done or go anywhere.

She was so annoying when she was bragging about her milk and how it made her baby so fat lol. I wonder how she's gonna transport all the milk that she was pumping for her trip.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

What does "Where is your favorite place to shop for Vegas!" even mean? Pretty sure the clothes you'd buy for Vegas are the clothes you'd buy for any warm weather trip/vacation. Is this just another attention seeking tactic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

She’s adding Vegas for attention, pretty sure you can shop for clothes anywhere for Vegas lol idiot.
The paci thing is so annoying, skyla had stopped using it and aaryn has given it back to her because she hates her crying... hmm how about disciplining her for crying instead?
Or finally getting skylas ears sorted out once and for all, she must feel like shit the poor girl. Ear infection is one of the worst pains for kids. Aaryn is quick to help herself to pain relief but let’s skyla suffer smh
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Aaryn has her hair and makeup done but can't seem to make time to get Skyla out of her pj's she has had on since yesterday. Clearly her priorities are straight (eye roll).
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Aaryn has her hair and makeup done but can't seem to make time to get Skyla out of her pj's she has had on since yesterday. Clearly her priorities are straight (eye roll).
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I've never gotten this criticism and see it on a lot of ytmommadrama forums. I don't see what's wrong with a kid hanging out in their pajamas at home during the day? If I'm not going anywhere, I love being in my PJs.

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

anxietyqueen wrote:
RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Aaryn has her hair and makeup done but can't seem to make time to get Skyla out of her pj's she has had on since yesterday. Clearly her priorities are straight (eye roll).
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I've never gotten this criticism and see it on a lot of ytmommadrama forums. I don't see what's wrong with a kid hanging out in their pajamas at home during the day? If I'm not going anywhere, I love being in my PJs.

I love being in my PJs too but I don't ever where them one day followed by the entire next day. This seems to be a weekly thing with Aaryn based on videos. She has her priorities straight.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

I change into at least pajama pants as soon as I come in from work or errands. I love my pjs too. My kids are older now but I always changed them into clean fresh clothes every morning. Some days if the weather was bad and had no plans to leave or if maybe my LO was sick I'd would at least put them in clean pjs. Especially bc I dont like being in the clothes ive slept in all night and I didn't expect my kids to either but everyone is different.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

anxietyqueen wrote:

She's made a career out of browsing online and in the malls for upscale (looking) clothing for her kids and then to just leave them in target PJ's seems a little weird. Those kids must have drawers and drawers and drawers of clothing that has never seen the light of day.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Loverach06 wrote:
Justareader345 wrote:
Acummins wrote:It looks like Aaryn is going to vegas with Tara Henderson and Liza Adele
What makes you say that?
Aaryn, Tara, Liza & now Tiffani have all posted about needing "shopping inspo for Vegas"

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
If thats true that would lower my opinion of the other three, my opinion of Aaryn can't get any lower. Tiffani is pregnant too, seems like she should cut back on the baby making if she wants to get away to vegas that bad that she goes with Aaryn.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
dfjhazy wrote:Hey Ladies. I've been away from this board for awhile but catching upon Aaryn's world. Per usual you are all spot on about her. Out of curiosity I googled Gries Ranch and Nick is listed as one of the main contacts, along with Brian Gries who I assume is Aaryn's uncle. Does anyone know if Nick was listed all along or is this something new? From that one vlog Aaron did of them on the ranch I can't imagine her living there!!!
I think he was listed a while back (Like. Before they moved from texas, If i'm not mistaken)
Yes he has been listed since they were married
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

I didn't realize the ranch was near Ozona. My parents lived there when they got married (oilfield) & my mom hated it. There is absolutely nothing there.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

fingusername wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:

She's made a career out of browsing online and in the malls for upscale (looking) clothing for her kids and then to just leave them in target PJ's seems a little weird. Those kids must have drawers and drawers and drawers of clothing that has never seen the light of day.

Hannah Pajamas are NOT target pajamas, theyre pricy lol
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

Loverach06 wrote:I didn't realize the ranch was near Ozona. My parents lived there when they got married (oilfield) & my mom hated it. There is absolutely nothing there.

Yeah... it's a VERY desolate area. I'm familiar with i10 and West Texas, and I've driven through Ozona many times on the 750 mile drive from Houston to El Paso.

Pandale, where the ranch is located, is 250 miles from San Antonio and 450 miles from Houston. The closest "big" cities are Del Rio (85 miles), San Angelo (130 miles), and Midland (150 miles). Del Rio is an absolute shit hole, and Midland isn't any better. The closest Target would be in San Angelo.

Texas is big, y'all!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Tinabelle wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:I didn't realize the ranch was near Ozona. My parents lived there when they got married (oilfield) & my mom hated it. There is absolutely nothing there.

Yeah... it's a VERY desolate area. I'm familiar with i10 and West Texas, and I've driven through Ozona many times on the 750 mile drive from Houston to El Paso.

Pandale, where the ranch is located, is 250 miles from San Antonio and 450 miles from Houston. The closest "big" cities are Del Rio (85 miles), San Angelo (130 miles), and Midland (150 miles). Del Rio is an absolute shit hole, and Midland isn't any better. The closest Target would be in San Angelo.

Texas is big, y'all!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yeah, my mom had a miscarriage in Ozona & had to go to the hospital in Sam Angelo. I've been a few places in West Texas. I definitely wasn't impressed with Midland or Odessa.

Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

I’m disappointed if Tara and Liza go on a trip with this douche of a mom. You hang out with shit- you start to stink. I have no doubt it’s all for some “collaboration trip” to promote one another’s channels or something - but still. Ugh. I was enjoying watching Tara and Liza, too.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Chickennugget123 wrote:I’m disappointed if Tara and Liza go on a trip with this douche of a mom. You hang out with shit- you start to stink. I have no doubt it’s all for some “collaboration trip” to promote one another’s channels or something - but still. Ugh. I was enjoying watching Tara and Liza, too.
Nick is probably going to work from home so Aaryn gets even more time to pamper herself. Her manager probably suggested the collaboration but it will be annoying if they act like insta bestfriends.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

Nick's Dad posted the photo of the girls in their banana pajama's on Instagram and titled it "my Texas Grandchildren".... :D I'm sure his parents are happy that Nick and the kids are moving closer to Arizona, so that they can see them more often.
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

Do jobs usually make you switch around that often? I would be pissed at my employer for making me move constantly like that.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”