Aaryn Williams | Consumerism Queen of America | Part 5.

Lucyinthskyy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Consumerism Queen of America | Part 5.

Unread post by Lucyinthskyy »

I mentioned her being on Adderall because someone mentioned she was acting like a tweaker also. Plus i used to be on adderall for ADD before my son was born so i know that it makes you skinny and seeing how much aaryn is obsessed with her weight well, i wouldn't put it past her to lie and say she wasn't on it even if she was.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Lucyinthskyy wrote:I mentioned her being on Adderall because someone mentioned she was acting like a tweaker also. Plus i used to be on adderall for ADD before my son was born so i know that it makes you skinny and seeing how much aaryn is obsessed with her weight well, i wouldn't put it past her to lie and say she wasn't on it even if she was.
Ah, thanks, I get it. I was just curious. Just thought maybe I missed something. Thank you.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

MintJulep wrote:I heard about the Austin bombings but never really read into it, wow they leave parcels with bombs at people's door steps and along the road. Fn cowards. They know Texans are armed. Hope they catch the sicko soon. My anxiety would be through the roof living there right now.
Tripwires too now. Sick.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
dahell wrote:Are you all mentioning adderall because of her Twitter posts? Wasn’t she on it for ADD in the past? She’s says.

“Watching the adderall documentary on Netflix and so far all I think it’s doing is making people want adderall... hoping it takes a turn “

And

“Ok, I will give you two reasons adderall isn’t as great as it seems. 1) memory loss 2) destroyed metabolism. Is this entire documentary going to be about how great it is??”

I was just wondering why she’s saying how bad it is/was and people are wondering if she’s on it.
Well I mentioned it in the past because homegirl acts like a fucking tweaker.
Lol, got it!
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Aaryn, Crystal and Krista like to play up this whole threesome thing. I wonder if Crystal and Krista will hang out now that Aaryn's out of the picture.
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

BobbiB6606 wrote:Aaryn, Crystal and Krista like to play up this whole threesome thing. I wonder if Crystal and Krista will hang out now that Aaryn's out of the picture.
Do they have anything to gain from being together? If not, doubt it.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I'm glad she's going to stay with her mom for awhile, I actually like the Colorado vlogs. Jace is funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Typical Aaryn. Instead of just saying, I’m hanging out with Krista tomorrow, we havent moved yet!.. she goes on about not making assumptions and getting defensive.

Its pretty hard to tell at times whats happening since theyre in a hotel and she has all these random “congrats” in vlogs and IG stories..
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

At least the mystery of the nanny is solved...I wonder if she ever had the flu...lol
Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

Haha ooh she mad! Her recent insta story is hysterical. Making assumptions about your friendship from what we see over social media? It’s not assumptions to conclude that you are all using one another to your own benefits (Aaryn befriending Krista to not look like a huge racist - “look, see! I’m friends with black people!” - Crystal and Krista using Aaryn to gain “popularity” on Instagram and YouTube) oooookay
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

I think it’s so funny that she claps back at questions or comments from IG or Twitter that she doesn’t like, but the comments cannot be found on her IG or twitter. That’s because she deletes any comment that isn’t from a minion sucking up. Her entire IG and twitter feed are just as fake as her blonde hair, poofy lips and perfect life. I suppose the house in Austin will be her “dream home” just like the one in GA was. #dramaqueen
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

H2343 wrote:At least the mystery of the nanny is solved...I wonder if she ever had the flu...lol
What happened??
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Her eyebrows in her Instagram story are killing me!!
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Chickennugget123 wrote:Haha ooh she mad! Her recent insta story is hysterical. Making assumptions about your friendship from what we see over social media? It’s not assumptions to conclude that you are all using one another to your own benefits (Aaryn befriending Krista to not look like a huge racist - “look, see! I’m friends with black people!” - Crystal and Krista using Aaryn to gain “popularity” on Instagram and YouTube) oooookay
What do you mean? I’m sure she has “swarms” of black friends. Smh.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

@chickennugget123. You nailed it! And in the IG Story she said for obvious reasons I’m spending separate days with the two friends. What would the obvious reasons be. You met Krista through Krystal. It would make more sense to me for all three to spend time together, but I’m sure Aaryn wants to make sure that she is the center of attention. Poor Aaryn. She got called out on her fake friendships and she knows it, so she’s all puffed up like a toad. And girl your eyebrows these days are looking almost as bad as they did on Big Brother. Lol. Finally we all know what you listed your house for and it wasn’t that much more than what you paid for it. You priced it to sell, so stop with those fibs.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

I doubt very seriously that Krista and Krystal will hang out together after Aaryn leaves. Krystal mentioned that Krista lives 45 minutes away now that she has moved and that makes it harder to get together.
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

MAJOR bitch vibes on IG! "Don't make assumptions based on what you see on the internet." Really? Then why do you vlog?

I love how she thinks that NO ONE is entitled to an opinion. Ever.

Another note on the latest video, stop with the "Nancy Drew" BS, Nick. YOUR WIFE was the one to broadcast her full name, her maiden name, your full name, your children's full names and birthdays, her entire family's names, moving dates, locations, hometowns, etc. It doesn't take much to look up "Nicholas Williams" on a few greater Atlanta area appraisal websites to find your address. That's easily accessible, public information... so it's kind of an insult to Nancy Drew, man. We're not super sleuths over here, we're just people with internet access and a basic understanding of Google.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

The way Aaryn talks.. It's like she's a sorority bully who doesn't like to be questioned about anything she does. I think it's sad how she's acting like moving is devastating because of her friends Crystal and Krista.. I mean she knew them for how long? Six months? I bet y'all won't even keep in touch in about 3 months lol. Seriously, you don't have a special connection and you are not bffs.
Chickennugget123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chickennugget123 »

Tinabelle wrote:MAJOR bitch vibes on IG! "Don't make assumptions based on what you see on the internet." Really? Then why do you vlog?

I love how she thinks that NO ONE is entitled to an opinion. Ever.

Another note on the latest video, stop with the "Nancy Drew" BS, Nick. YOUR WIFE was the one to broadcast her full name, her maiden name, your full name, your children's full names and birthdays, her entire family's names, moving dates, locations, hometowns, etc. It doesn't take much to look up "Nicholas Williams" on a few greater Atlanta area appraisal websites to find your address. That's easily accessible, public information... so it's kind of an insult to Nancy Drew, man. We're not super sleuths over here, we're just people with internet access and a basic understanding of Google. Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Exactly. This. - Aaryn’s social media accounts are like watching a terrible, incredibly trashy yet addicting reality show..... kind of like Teen Mom.
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

Chickennugget123 wrote:Haha ooh she mad! Her recent insta story is hysterical. Making assumptions about your friendship from what we see over social media? It’s not assumptions to conclude that you are all using one another to your own benefits (Aaryn befriending Krista to not look like a huge racist - “look, see! I’m friends with black people!” - Crystal and Krista using Aaryn to gain “popularity” on Instagram and YouTube) oooookay
100% truth right here...crystals Instagram was all normal until her first meeting with Aaryn and all of a sudden her images started to look all staged and she became a product princess with swipe up and like to know it...and Krista, same as you mentioned.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”