Five Two Love: The Scott Quints

spooky
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Five Two Love: The Scott Quints

Unread post by spooky »

A topic for us to discuss the Scott family and their quints. Parents: Dad Skyler, mom Jamie, big brothers Shayden and Landon. After five years of infertility, the couple used IUI to have their babies.

Quints: Logan, Lily, Violet, Daisy, and Lincoln.
Born at 29 weeks in on 3/21 in Arizona, all five still in NICU and mom and dad are at Ronald McDonald house across the street from the hospital (older boys are home in Utah).

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/five.two.love/ ... UA&fref=nf
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Five Two Love: The Scott Quints

Unread post by CherryBaby »

[quote="spooky"]A topic for us to discuss the Scott family and their quints. Parents: Dad Skyler, mom Jamie, big brothers Shayden and Landon. After five years of infertility, the couple used IUI to have their babies.

Quints: Logan, Lily, Violet, Daisy, and Lincoln.

I'm glad you took the time to start this thread. Getting cozy with the Greedners puts them on our radar. I agree that Perv Daddy Weisenburger is working with them, trying to get them to whore out their kids for a buck. Whether they succumb to the temptation remains to be seen. If they go for it, we will be waiting in the wings. Lol
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

This ought to b interesting, I have a feeling things are going to go in an unfortunate direction.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

They posted their first vlog today on youtube! I haven't watched it yet, but think I might as well do it. Not too often you can say "you've been there since the beginning" of a downfall, lol. Especially given the connection to the Gardner Quads.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So hopefully other people will join me here so I have someone to talk to other than myself, lol. My takeaway from their first vlog is this.... I actually didn't follow their story at all on social media before watching this. But I did hear a lot about them on the Gardner Quad Squad page since they're both multiples from the same geographic area. And apparently the Gardners were trying to "give them advice".

After watching them today, I really hope they stay away from the Gardners. I actually thought they were personable and seemed to have good (and intelligent) heads on their shoulders. There is zero they can learn from that family. The dad was a little cheesy, but in a dad way. I don't want to bash my head in listening to him talk. And the mom... Well she seemed to have some very inspirational thing to share about her struggles and how things others said to her over the years helped her through some of the harder times.

I'm sure there will be things to dislike down the road, as is usually the case with YouTube families. But for now I think they're ok, so I'll reserve judgement for another time. Just hoping they can resist the urge to connect with the GQS, because once they realize someone's taking over their multiple turf, they're going to try and be their new vlogger beasties.
Imsorrybut
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Imsorrybut »

I agree. I enjoyed their first vlog and they seem like reasonable people. Tbe dad even said he isn't sure theyll vlog everyday especially because he's going home to be with his boys, a deicison I respect. The mom seems great. She's been through a lot and she is so calm and collected about eveyrrhing

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
eyesandears
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eyesandears »

I have followed this family since she was admitted to hospital with a ruptured sac with little Logan. Yes, they are another Utah Mormon family but way more mature than T& A. I want to scream at them:RUN FROM THE GARDNERS!!!!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When I watched their vlog yesterday and they were talking about the ruptured sack and how the doctors decided not to tell them that the survival rate for that was 0% because there was not one recorded case in history where a child has survived that, it really struck me how miraculous that was. Like the Gardners love throwing it around how miraculous the quads were and how it was a trillion-billion-million to one chance that two eggs would split... I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when they realized that not only is there another set of multiples in their area, but there are MORE of them and they had a much higher statistical miracle happen. They must have pissed themselves! lol... Literally not one baby has ever survived that. Ever. So far I like them. It will be nice to watch them grow. :)
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

Well, they are heavily plugging the Minky thing :(
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

I’ve been following them since they announced the genders. They seem pretty down to earth, the dad reminds me of “this is how we Bingham”. Just a little over the top for me. Mom comes across as more sincere.

What is the deal with Minky? I have no doubts that GQS convinced them to hook up with minky. I did see on IG that for every adult size purchased, 1 nicu blanket will be donated. I thought that was nice. Obviously with 5 new babies they’re going to need some extra income, I just hope they don’t let fame go to their head. Time will tell....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eyesandears
Amateur
Amateur

MinkyCouture is a Utah based company that I assume is Mormon owned. They have gifted the Scott’s with blankets and it has been mentioned Minky will donate a Nicu blanket for every adult size sold. But , so far, I don’t think the Scott’s have put out a promo code to their benefit. They will, eventually, because that is how Minky gets more customers and the Scott’s can also benefit. Not surprising this company would reach out to the Scott’s and Gardners.
eyesandears
Amateur
Amateur

I want to continue this discussion after watching Vlog 2. The parents are sincere, intelligent, grateful and mature. Skylar has a fun loving goofy personality but is not over the top like B.B. He shares his religious faith without being preachy or holier than thou like Tyler. Jamie is already a mom to two older boys and is soft spoken, patient, capable, and strong. So far they have not set up a registry. They say they will get what they need. They have established a charity initiative in the name of their quints. Skylar has put aside the vlogging to fly home to Utah to be with his boys, get their house ready and work( he is an independent commercial real estate appraiser) I think they will be grateful and sincere in accepting help and finding ways to give back to their community. I am done with the Gardner’s. I can not watch their greedy, immature, insincere, sloth mess any longer. I am hoping to now witness this family’s special journey and hope I never want to snark about them in the future. Fingers crossed.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I must say i agree with you eyesandears... I don't follow the Scott quints on anything other that YouTube, but it sounds like you do and you have the same ideas I do, which makes me glad because I think that means my opinion of them would be pretty much the same as it is now. But I'm not going to lie, just based on the very few videos they've posted on YouTube, I really like them a lot so far.

Yes, they partnered with Minky, but they didn't give a code in the vlog to make money off of and it wasn't in the description box, which led me to believe that they were only doing it for the benefit the foundation they set up in honor of the quints to give back to the community and do charitable acts so the quints will always know how much fight went into helping them survive and how important that is to their story. In their partnership with Minky, one infant blanket will be donated to the NICU for every adult blanket sold AND Minky sent 50 free ones to the NICU just for working with them and the dad publicly said if it's not enough he will get more. I've never seen the Gardners use a connection to get anything but money for themselves.

think the Scott's have solid heads on their shoulders and are smart enough not to be swayed by the Gardners. I think they're (hopefully) smart enough to recognize they are better than that. I hope we can say nice things about them for a long, long time too.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I'm with you all on the Scott quintuplets family. I like them so far. I was a bit stunned with the Minky blanket thing only because of the Greedners. What is it about those overly expensive blankets? Glad they are giving one to the NICU for every adult size sold. I really appreciate the mom too. Shes seems very genuine and sweet and intelligent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm wondering if anyone could share their social media accounts with me? I am only following them on YT right now and since dad just went back to Utah to be with the boys, I'm thinking it might be helpful to follow their journey there too. Thanks!
eyesandears
Amateur
Amateur

Facebook. Five Two Love: the Scott Quintuplets
Instagram five.two.love
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thank you!
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

Well, remember we all liked the Greedners at the beginning but now they are deplorable people. So let’s just hope the Scotts don’t change like every other Mormon Vlogger. Greedy, obnoxious, money grubbing, look at me, i’m beautiful people.

I can’t handle anymore of these people. They seem to be coming out of the woodwork. One after the other.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well, remember we all liked the Greedners at the beginning but now they are deplorable people. So let’s just hope the Scotts don’t change like every other Mormon Vlogger. Greedy, obnoxious, money grubbing, look at me, i’m beautiful people.

I can’t handle anymore of these people. They seem to be coming out of the woodwork. One after the other.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can’t find the Binghams page. Help please!

Return to “A-H”