• Advertisement

Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Re: Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Postby gangiee09 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:49 pm

Totesmagotes wrote:She has 5 strollers if anyone still cares loll - stoke, uppa baby which we never saw again after the silver cross, silver cross, jogging stroller, car seat caddy (does that count ?)
If the jogging stroller is the same as the one she took to Disney, then it’s 5. If not, it’s 6. Strollers would be the last thing on earth I’d want multiples of. Gives me anxiety thinking of all the space they’d take up but actually love seeing people’s strollers and all the different designs and features

She has 6 all the ones you listed plus that Jeep one she has that’s a double side by side!
I currently have 4... selling 3 of them this weekend.
1 is a jogging stroller, then a single, then a double (design didn’t work out for us). Then our new pride and joy is our new double stroller. I couldn’t imagine having all of those just sitting taking space. Hence why we’re having a garage sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gangiee09
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Vr258 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:52 pm

I thought it was funny how her BFF Krista just did the homemaker tag I LOVE being a SAHM her channel and Didn't tag Aaron to do the tag , and here comes Aaron with her video titled I love being a stay at home mom lol...
You love staying home all day and shopping , spending your husbands money lounging around the house while you do the bare minimum for your kids, feeding them prepackaged everything /formula while complaining the whole time and being so so tired ... Ok
Vr258
Amateur

Postby hlind6 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:39 am

Totesmagotes wrote:She has 5 strollers if anyone still cares loll - stoke, uppa baby which we never saw again after the silver cross, silver cross, jogging stroller, car seat caddy (does that count ?)
If the jogging stroller is the same as the one she took to Disney, then it’s 5. If not, it’s 6. Strollers would be the last thing on earth I’d want multiples of. Gives me anxiety thinking of all the space they’d take up but actually love seeing people’s strollers and all the different designs and features

She also has a double umbrella stroller! I saw it on her insta stories while they were at the airport

hlind6
Amateur

Postby Totesmagotes » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:56 am

hlind6 wrote:

She also has a double umbrella stroller! I saw it on her insta stories while they were at the airport

Forgot about that one !
Totesmagotes
Talker

Postby kristieanne87 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:59 am

Totesmagotes wrote:
hlind6 wrote:

Forgot about that one !
Wow, she really tried to redeem herself as an involved mother in that last vlog.

Also it was pretty funny she made such a big deal about loading up the kids to go to Target, but she doesn't seem to have a. Issue loading them up for Starbucks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Informer

Postby BobbiB6606 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:09 am

"I just want to get my shampoo and conditioner and get out of there." We've all fallen victim to good 'ole the "I just need one thing" Target trip, but Aaryn takes it to new heights. She must've gone at least $150 over what she originally planned to spend.
BobbiB6606
Amateur

Postby spillingthetea » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:13 am

So Aaron said on IG that a door in her house always opens by itself and you know what? I found it very odd that her house had two previous owners and all of them lived there for a very short amount of time and that the previous owner lowered the price a lot. It seemed like they wanted to get rid of the house or something. Kinda weird in my opinion because paranormal is the first thing that came to my mind, I’m a huge believer and if you don’t agree with my beliefs feel free to skip this post.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby glorygirl920 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:17 am

spillingthetea wrote:So Aaron said on IG that a door in her house always opens by itself and you know what? I found it very odd that her house had two previous owners and all of them lived there for a very short amount of time and that the previous owner lowered the price a lot. It seemed like they wanted to get rid of the house or something. Kinda weird in my opinion because paranormal is the first thing that came to my mind, I’m a huge believer and if you don’t agree with my beliefs feel free to skip this post.

Omg I really hope this is true. I love paranormal stuff. Maybe she can start making paranormal videos

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
Informer

Postby vandelynn » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:50 am

spillingthetea wrote:So Aaron said on IG that a door in her house always opens by itself and you know what? I found it very odd that her house had two previous owners and all of them lived there for a very short amount of time and that the previous owner lowered the price a lot. It seemed like they wanted to get rid of the house or something. Kinda weird in my opinion because paranormal is the first thing that came to my mind, I’m a huge believer and if you don’t agree with my beliefs feel free to skip this post.

Yes! I thought the same thing after she said that. Could explain why they have trouble selling it and renting bc it is a beautiful home and with the lot size its even better. I am into it tho I love the paranormal. Idk if you seen her twitter where a person commented back about what she experienced in her home and Aaryn had asked for details and so did alot of people but iam on the edge of my seat waiting for the lady to tell that story!! Lol That's how much I enjoy that subject lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Gossiper

Postby spillingthetea » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:55 am

vandelynn wrote:

Yes! I thought the same thing after she said that. Could explain why they have trouble selling it and renting bc it is a beautiful home and with the lot size its even better. I am into it tho I love the paranormal. Idk if you seen her twitter where a person commented back about what she experienced in her home and Aaryn had asked for details and so did alot of people but iam on the edge of my seat waiting for the lady to tell that story!! Lol That's how much I enjoy that subject lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes I enjoy it a lot too

spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby MintJulep » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:21 am

I had something happen to me a few times, I'm convinced it does exist, so much that I can't watch anything paranormal because it's too scary.
MintJulep
Informer

Postby spillingthetea » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:27 am

Some stuff happened to me too but never in my own home. I hope that’s not the case with Aaryn because it can be really stressful and takes a toll on the people living there

spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby spillingthetea » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:30 am

Personal. But I’m a special effects makeup artist and I work in a tv program that they investigate paranormal situations, it’s extreme the stuff those creatures can do. So despite the dislike I have for aaryn I really really wish that is not something paranormal. Because we, as professionals know how to take care and protect from that stuff but I see aaryn as the type to be ignorant about the subject

spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby anxietyqueen » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Ain't no way a new neighbor is ever getting an extravagant $100+ flower arrangement from me. A little try hard .

Aaryn must have looked up the price of the wine they brought over.

anxietyqueen
Gossiper

Postby glorygirl920 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:42 pm

spillingthetea wrote:Personal. But I’m a special effects makeup artist and I work in a tv program that they investigate paranormal situations, it’s extreme the stuff those creatures can do. So despite the dislike I have for aaryn I really really wish that is not something paranormal. Because we, as professionals know how to take care and protect from that stuff but I see aaryn as the type to be ignorant about the subject

She is. She was tweeting and seemed to not know about sage and bad energy. I figured everyone knew about that.

glorygirl920
Informer

Postby spillingthetea » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:41 pm

glorygirl920 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Personal. But I’m a special effects makeup artist and I work in a tv program that they investigate paranormal situations, it’s extreme the stuff those creatures can do. So despite the dislike I have for aaryn I really really wish that is not something paranormal. Because we, as professionals know how to take care and protect from that stuff but I see aaryn as the type to be ignorant about the subject

She is. She was tweeting and seemed to not know about sage and bad energy. I figured everyone knew about that.

Not many people know. Majority are just disrespectful and then wonder why bad stuff happens to them

spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby IDK86 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:12 pm

anxietyqueen wrote:Ain't no way a new neighbor is ever getting an extravagant $100+ flower arrangement from me. A little try hard .

I live in the UK and we don't typically give 'welcome' gifts to new neighbours, but $100+ seems extremely expensive to me if she is going off if what the wine cost. I'm firmly behind u in the 'no neighbours getting that from me' camp lol.
IDK86
Talker

Postby IDK86 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Why is 90% of the vlog dubbed over with music? It drives me nuts! Can u not speak unless it's about bloody target.

And the slow mo's make me cringe. I know it's nice she's playing with the girls and I would think it was nice without going over board with the editing - it seems really contrived when she does that.
IDK86
Talker

Postby Jb86 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:31 pm

I have to say even though there’s a lot said about Aaryn that’s negative her newest vlog about being a stay at home mom was so positive. Skyla seems so much happier and it doesn’t seem all about the glam, make up, and shopping trips like back in Georgia. Whatever the reason is I hope Aaryn can keep more vlogs like that which are so much more relatable and for Skyla’s sake she seems like she loves Texas!
Jb86
Talker

Postby itsjustme21 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:02 pm

The slow mo on that last vlog drives me insane. especially when they were on the swing... what was the point of that? Just for us since she was actually paying attention to both girls and holding Adeline? Hahaha!

I did enjoy most of the vlog otherwise- seems she toned down the makeup and only spent $200 or so at target but seriously, THATS the Aaryn I enjoy watching.. not all glitzy and glammed our with terrible cat eye and no showing off. She looked real and acted like a MOM.

itsjustme21
Talker

Postby thewhisper » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:07 pm

I liked the vlog. She cleaned, she played with the kids, she looked pretty and natural. It was relatable to a day in my life. She bought some stuff at target but that’s pretty normal for moving into a new place. I think buying a rug and some shoes is no big deal.
thewhisper
Talker

Postby kristieanne87 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:34 pm

anxietyqueen wrote:Ain't no way a new neighbor is ever getting an extravagant $100+ flower arrangement from me. A little try hard .

Did anyone here look up what kind of wine/cost of wine from neighbor?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Informer

Postby thewhisper » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:39 pm

[quote="kristieanne87"][quote="anxietyqueen"]Ain't no way a new neighbor is ever getting an extravagant $100+ flower arrangement from me. A little try hard .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Did anyone here look up what kind of wine/cost of wine from neighbor?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/quote]
No, but I can’t help but laugh at the idea that it might’ve been regifted then she gets this extravagant floral arrangement.
thewhisper
Talker

Postby Caisflame » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:43 pm

I haven't read any of these past two threads because I haven't watched since Skyla was a baby. Is this title referring to the things Aaryn (can't read that without thinking it says aryan) said back in her tv days, or has she said racist things recently? Just curious
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby charmed596 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Defuego wrote:I haven't read any of these past two threads because I haven't watched since Skyla was a baby. Is this title referring to the things Aaryn (can't read that without thinking it says aryan) said back in her tv days, or has she said racist things recently? Just curious

Google aaryn celebrity big brother racist
charmed596
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams