• Advertisement

Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Re: Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Postby H2343 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:08 pm

itsjustme21 wrote:Hahahaha IM DYING her new vlog is SPONSORED by dollar shave club and SOMEONE here called it yesterday that it would be sponsored which is why she was on top of her shit editing it yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! What a difference this video is than the one she posted a few months back when dollar shave club was also a sponsor. Aaryn sounded so calm, and relaxed vs. The video from months back where she sounded manic.
H2343
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby MintJulep » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:17 pm

If you watched the live feeds on Big Brother, the 24/7 hidden cameras that were on her at all times but she didn't know, you would know deep down she's just a hateful mean girl. She enjoys tearing other people apart, it's the only thing that brought joy to her back then. I don't think someone with that much hatred changes. It's still there, she treats her minions like numbers.
MintJulep
Informer

Postby thewhisper » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Girl, those eyebrows... I can’t even hear what she’s talking about over those things.
thewhisper
Talker

Postby Chickennugget123 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:56 pm

Who is the Brittany Lynn Bree girl she tags on her insta stories? I just went to the girls page and she looks like such trash lol
Chickennugget123
Amateur

Postby Daffodil82 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:57 pm

crestsanicode wrote:That swing Skyla is in makes me so nervous. It's so high up??? I'm sure it's fine it's just so oddly high to me!

Yeah I seen that too. It's ridiculously high.

And she's still buying Skyla prepackaged meals?! Does Aaryn cook anything besides spaghetti? How can she not cook for her family? She stays home.
Daffodil82
Talker

Postby vandelynn » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:07 pm

IDK86 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
IDK86 wrote:[quote="5Harrington"]The funny thing is, is that I never tried to find this site. I bumped into it when I googled Aaryn and her twitter account and this came up on the list as well.

Before I found this site, I had no clue anybody disliked her or found her irritating...I thought I was the only one, LMAO!!!!

Because she screens all of her comments and blocks those who even slightly disagree, you would think the whole world was in love with her.

But now 5 months after finding this forum, I know that she actually is disliked by more people than liked. And like I said before, most people that I have talked to, follow her to watch the train wreck that she and her family is, and the bigger train wreck they will become.

It's very telling when she has over 200,000 subs but only gets 70/80,000 views and several thousands on twitter/Insta but only ever gets a few hundred likes and about 10 comments lol People subbed to her then lost interest when it became apparent that she's fake AF! Deleting comments, blocking anyone with an opinion and shadow blocking...which I didn't even know was a thing til I found this page, but anyone who wants to keep you subbed but doesn't want anyone seeing what u post to them is a sneaky money grabbing bitch.
Yes! Thats what pissed me off. When she had adeline and was saying she had no time to eat whatsoever when A was only like a week old. I commented that she should try eating when she is breastfeeding her bc I figured anyone with common sense would automatically do that. I wasn't even nasty or condescending but she shadow blocked me and thats how I learned about shadow blocking. I guess she had to delete the comment so she could still play the pity card but why woyld would I want to subscribe and watch someone where I cant even participate in comments?? She's crazy bc she does it to everyone. I guess she didn't think people would catch on. She wanted the $$$ from the views but god forbid u try to help her or have an opinion. Shes a narcissistic entitled little brat who needs to grow up and realize that every doesn't always have the same views but as long as you respect the other persons then all is ok. Thats what being an adult is about. Its sad to think she is going to raise her daughter's to be just like her. Look at Skyla already and shes not even 2 and Adeline will learn from Skyla. Very very sad

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And all these ppl starting their comments with.. "not hating, i love watching you, you're amazing but.." when it's them just trying to give advice or ask a question know exactly what she does. Why still follow her or bother to comment if you have to suck up her arse first. It's embarrassing to read.[/quote]Exactly!! There are so many other vloggers that actually appreciate their subscribers. Why they would want to suck up to an a$$hole and for her to make money off of them is beyond me. Her content is all over the place like her personality and theres no consistency or anything of value in her vlogs since last year. Every day this forum is picking up more and more people realizing what she is. #finally

vandelynn
Gossiper

Postby vandelynn » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Skylas weekly meals have come in. They probably couldn't get here fast enough. I've NEVER seen a SAHM order precooked meals and precooked everything. Nick is the one who cooks dinner for them every night. So what does that leave Aaryn to do all day??? The laziness just baffles me. If I were a sahm I would have to keep busy. I couldn't sit there all day every day with nothing to do. She cleans a little and takes skyla outside but that is new and probably won't last. She does almost absolutely nothing productive all day unless you call shopping productive. Nick surely picked a gem of a wife. Smh She is probably counting down to her well needed Vegas vacation coming up bc like she said its been a long time since she just sat on her ass and did nothing. I have a feeling Nick is going to have a lot of weekends where Aaryn is "sick" lmao

vandelynn
Gossiper

Postby Joanna234 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Uhh she spent so long talking about that Mrs. Meyers product that supposedly cleaned the hard water stains. Is it just me, or were there so many stains still on there? I coulda been distracted by her annoying nails stroking the fridge repeatedly.
Joanna234
Informer

Postby Joanna234 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:25 pm

Omg she got Skyla's training toilet monogrammed and she called it "cute". Yeah, you gotta make sure that the toilet is cute to take poops on, and that Nick doesn't accidentally think it's his *rolls eyes*
Joanna234
Informer

Postby MintJulep » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:38 pm

I don't know if you guys watch the actual Real Housewives but Kim Zolciak and her husband remind me Aaryn and Nick on a grander level. Kim's husband is an NFL player with a lot of money, she's arrogant, a liar, he had a stable job, she spends all his money, pimps out her kids, alienated him from his family, he's not even allowed to see them. They had tons of kids together and no matter how horrid she is he stays with her. Anyway there's a lot more I can say but it would be a wall of text. Some men know exactly what they marry and are okay with it, they are just masochists. The difference between Kim and Aaryn is Kim only praises her husband on social media, never tells him to go "grab a coke", he's a King to her.
MintJulep
Informer

Postby thewhisper » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:43 pm

Is she serious with that nasty bathroom?! She’s had enough time to fix that mess. I couldn’t function with all that.
thewhisper
Talker

Postby IDK86 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:45 pm

Why has she decided not to talk about potty training? Has she said why before? Such an important part of a child's early learning which can impact hugely on all other areas of development.

You're a motherhood vlogger (apparently) yet u don't actually talk about anything relating to your children or their current/on going development...Where does the motherhood part come in to your channel then? It's non existant! All we see is kids products you've bought or have been given to promote, nothing at all about how u as a mum are supporting their development and how you're finding it. You're 1st child isnt even 2, I would think u are doing a lot of learning and developing yourself as a mum, but no don't talk about anything of substance...just show us the latest product u got for free and talk about that. She's getting beyond a joke now.
IDK86
Talker

Postby glorygirl920 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:07 pm

IDK86 wrote:Why has she decided not to talk about potty training? Has she said why before? Such an important part of a child's early learning which can impact hugely on all other areas of development.

You're a motherhood vlogger (apparently) yet u don't actually talk about anything relating to your children or their current/on going development...Where does the motherhood part come in to your channel then? It's non existant! All we see is kids products you've bought or have been given to promote, nothing at all about how u as a mum are supporting their development and how you're finding it. You're 1st child isnt even 2, I would think u are doing a lot of learning and developing yourself as a mum, but no don't talk about anything of substance...just show us the latest product u got for free and talk about that. She's getting beyond a joke now.
She only started out a mommy vlogger to get subs now that she has some and makes some money from it its more a a shopping /lifestyle Channel. Aaryn is all about herself.... What will earn her some money so that she can buy every material thing she Lays her eyes on.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
Informer

Postby karlalala » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:13 pm

Why do they always go to UPS instead of
Mailing things USPS? They are so extra
karlalala
Amateur

Postby itsjustme21 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:22 pm

Lol her IG story and her little friend Brittany calling us out. Hey girl!

Aaryn you still suck.

That vlog was boring AF and it’s so incredibly predictable it’s painful to watch. Target trips, the whining about the endless errands. A nice prepackaged meal since she’s too lazy to cook for her toddler. A short blip about a damn monogram for a TOILET... even though she can’t be mother enough to discuss potty training. She’ll probably hire someone to come potty train Skyla anyway. And the only reason she even got that vlog up today is because it was sponsored.

Pathetic.

itsjustme21
Talker

Postby MintJulep » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:24 pm

WHAT THE HELL THAT SWING IS WAY TOO HIGH!!!!!!
MintJulep
Informer

Postby BobbiB6606 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:41 pm

She mentioned it on an IG Live back on Georgia, but I don't remember her explaining why she doesn't want to discuss potty training, but Aaryn showing the monogram on Skyla's potty while refusing to discuss potty training is peak Aaryn Williams. I don't get it, but if you really wanted to stay away from that topic, stay away from it. You just couldn't resist showing off your new sparkly thing! LOL Jesus.
BobbiB6606
Amateur

Postby kristieanne87 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:49 pm

IDK86 wrote:Why has she decided not to talk about potty training? Has she said why before? Such an important part of a child's early learning which can impact hugely on all other areas of development.

I started watching her after searching breastfeeding tips videos, then got hooked on the monthly baby updates...
Since she is no longer a "motherhood" vlogger and more of a "lifestyle" vlogger...

Does anyone have any,suggestions of GOOD "motherhood" vloggers ?
I defiantly don't want to watch someone shop at Target or clean their house, but,to actually discuss issues like food, potty training, sleeping, etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Informer

Postby kristieanne87 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:51 pm

BobbiB6606 wrote:She mentioned it on an IG Live back on Georgia, but I don't remember her explaining why she doesn't want to discuss potty training, but Aaryn showing the monogram on Skyla's potty while refusing to discuss potty training is peak Aaryn Williams. I don't get it, but if you really wanted to stay away from that topic, stay away from it. You just couldn't resist showing off your new sparkly thing! LOL Jesus.
She probably doesn't want to discuss it because She hasn't even began, and doesn't know where to begin

kristieanne87
Informer

Postby ChampionshipVinyl1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:54 pm

Confused why she doesn't want to discuss potty training on her channel. Potty Training isn't really *that* controversial a topic. Certainly not as big as sleep training or pacifiers or formula, etc.

She also pronounced Bjorn wrong. Not surprised.

Has she never heard of Mrs Meyers? She goes to Target more than I do (which is saying something, let me tell ya) and it's definitely one of their more prominent products.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Amateur

Postby BobbiB6606 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:07 pm

kristieanne87 wrote:
BobbiB6606 wrote:She mentioned it on an IG Live back on Georgia, but I don't remember her explaining why she doesn't want to discuss potty training, but Aaryn showing the monogram on Skyla's potty while refusing to discuss potty training is peak Aaryn Williams. I don't get it, but if you really wanted to stay away from that topic, stay away from it. You just couldn't resist showing off your new sparkly thing! LOL Jesus.
She probably doesn't want to discuss it because She hasn't even began, and doesn't know where to begin

I feel like when she decided to have kids, she thought of Disney trips and hair accessories, but none of the real aspects of parenting.
BobbiB6606
Amateur

Postby kristieanne87 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:11 pm

She can eat toasted bread with butter...

But her daughter has a dairy sensitivity?

A couple days ago A "refused to nurse" because Aaryn ate a cupcake...
Most likely the only dairy in the cupcake was butter.

Confused.

kristieanne87
Informer

Postby skankernity » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:17 pm

Let’s give her the benefit of a doubt and consider that maybe she doesn’t feel like she needs to put skylas potty training journey on the internet forever. A lot of their life is going to be online but it’s kind that she’s sparing her having potty training on YouTube for eternity

skankernity
Amateur

Postby anxietyqueen » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:20 pm

Are those prepackaged meals given to her free by that company? If so, I don't really blame her for using them. Though I am sure she'd still be buying them even if they weren't free, let's be real.

anxietyqueen
Gossiper

Postby AJmom » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:26 pm

I started watching her after searching breastfeeding tips videos, then got hooked on the monthly baby updates...
Since she is no longer a "motherhood" vlogger and more of a "lifestyle" vlogger...

Does anyone have any,suggestions of GOOD "motherhood" vloggers ?
I defiantly don't want to watch someone shop at Target or clean their house, but,to actually discuss issues like food, potty training, sleeping, etc.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Even though some of the posters on here disagree, I really like Brianna K. Unfortunately she is now in the “RHOYT” group. She is a working mom and actually touches on all of the motherhood topics such as sleep training, baby led weaning, and having to supplement with formula.
AJmom
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams