Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Nikier
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Unread post by Nikier »

vandelynn wrote:
Chickennugget123 wrote:
ja2123 wrote: Omg I see y'all mention this Brittany girl a lot on this thread, so I finally went and looked at her IG. I was expecting her to be pretty trashy, but that was insane, so much worse than I was expecting! She seems super immature and I kinda can't believe she has 3 kids at 23. Not saying it is a bad thing to be a young mom at all, but paired up with being insanely immature, just seems like a BAD mix. Her husband/boyfriend, whatever he is, also looks so creepy. At first I thought that was her dad or something. Yikes. Surprised Aaryn even gives her the time of day to be honest. Her other friends (Krista, Crystal, Rashelle) seem totally normal and do not come off as trashy, but Brittany screams ratchet.
LOL you totally took the words right out of my mouth on that one. She reminds me of like...... a dumpster...... if dumpsters could morph into human beings.
I can't even put into words how trashy she comes off. It takes alot to make me speechless but I just can't with her. Trashy is probably an understatement. That is a train wreck on top of a train wreck. Then to document on social media for all to see just how much of a mess she is. I'll leave it at that. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Her husband reminds me of the guy off blues clues because he wears thick striped shirts a lot.
Brittany seriously needs a thread. She posted today that she has a YouTube channel and plans to start vlogging again..
I’m surprised Aaryn gives her the time of day honestly. She’s complete white trash, lives in a apartment that has cheap toys littering the whole place,and just doesn’t seem up to Aaryns standards or like the kind of people she associates with.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Brittany refers to Aaryn as her best friend?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Daffodil82 wrote:Brittany refers to Aaryn as her best friend?
Odd wording too hey? “Added a human to the general population”? Maybe I’m just not cool enough to understand murdered out sayings such as those. :)
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

dahell wrote:
Odd wording too hey? “Added a human to the general population”? Maybe I’m just not cool enough to understand murdered out sayings such as those. :)
That post is weird. I’m geniunely surprised Aaryn associates herself with her. Half her pictures are nearly naked.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Totesmagotes wrote:I think it’s nice she’s doing a theme Skyla would enjoy rather than a boho chic (which I personally love lol) or like some new Pinterest party trend that wouldn’t interest Skyla

I wonder if any kids will be there this year .. last year I don’t think there were any. Wonder if all her bffs will be coming. I hope aaryn is able to make normal mom friends in her new area. Break her out of her fantasy YouTube bubble
Kind of a ramble here :
I can kind of sympathize a bit with Skylas temperament. She is definitely spoiled and lacks discipline But some kids just have that nature and my toddler proving to be a pretty high needs and “difficult” child. it completely drains you and is extremely stressful at times. What I don’t get is why she decided to get pregnant again. Some people can handle it and some people can’t. I get overwhelmed easily just like aaryn and I know if I had another one right now i would lose my mind. A lot of you tubers have two under two or two under 3. I think they all watch each other and get baby fever along with the $$$ which is a big motivator , but then just sit and complain about how hard their lives are. The fact that she’s jetting out to Vegas and then two other trips without her baby all within like 4 months is crazy. I get having me time or solo trips but this is blatant like I can’t deal I’m getting out of here and enjoying me life lol
I get it too. Like, I’ve done this before. I have 5 kids. My youngest is 2. It’s been VERY difficult. He’s extremely busy and was what I’d call a high needs baby too. Sometimes I hate to be “that” parent that’s counting “ONE, TWO.....THREE!” It’s not typically my style. I kind of expect more than that BUT, my last several babies I checked out “1, 2, 3 Magic” from the library and it’s really been helping these last two weeks. Aaryn and Skyla could definitely benefit from something like that. Sometimes it’s nice to just have a plan, you know? I agree though, sometimes I’d read about Skyla on here and think to myself “wow, my kid whines and screams an insane amount too” and that’s WITH me telling him no and trying, you know? I can relate to a degree as well....I don’t have the luxury of shopping a lot, and we’ve never been a huge “screen time” at a young age (or any age really, we all have our moments though). I’ll bet Skyla being outside a lot will be WONDERFUL for her temperament. I hope Aaryn can/will keep it up!
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

kristinn281 wrote:
Mellout87 wrote:Lol never ending. (@the frozen trend) Kids are still wearing Elsa and Anna clothes too. Smh. The toys are still around. I hope my girls grew out of that phase.
Well when my children were younger they are now almost 11 and almost 8 they loved the TV show caillou! I had to watch that TV show literally every day for like 11 years and I hate it they finally grew out of it thank you God

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I’m embarrassed to admit....I have a teenager that used to watch. I’ve had some in between. And I have some younger ones. They’ve all watched Caillou. Not my proudest achievement. He’s so whiney! BUT, I’m so picky about so many things they watch I’ve let that one slide. So funny. There’s a pretty funny parady about him if you search for it.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

So I figured this would be a good place to ask, but how do I leave a comment on a YT video?
I can't seem to find a button to leave a comment.
Can anyone help me? Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

thewhisper wrote:
dahell wrote:
That post is weird. I’m geniunely surprised Aaryn associates herself with her. Half her pictures are nearly naked.
That Brittany girl is extremely trashy.
I actually think any friendship Aaryn has with her is completely surface, and only exist for social media connection purposes.

It's pretty funny..It doesn't appear Aaryn actually "likes" any of her IG posts...except the picture she posted of her right after Adelines birth of course.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I used to watch Caillou too!! That’s so weird lol makes me feel waaaay too young.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

Okay I checked out Brittany’s Instagram and was like oh well she’s not that bad. And then I just went down a bit of a rabbit hole. Does she just photoshop herself into a bunch of aaryns photos?! Does Aaryn actually know her??

Like I like Aaryn just fine (more than y’all but still a sane amount... never felt the need to actually communicate with her) but that’s next level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

skankernity wrote:Okay I checked out Brittany’s Instagram and was like oh well she’s not that bad. And then I just went down a bit of a rabbit hole. Does she just photoshop herself into a bunch of aaryns photos?! Does Aaryn actually know her??

Like I like Aaryn just fine (more than y’all but still a sane amount... never felt the need to actually communicate with her) but that’s next level.

Brittany is a huge Big Brother fan and met Aaryn through big brother if I remember correctly.. Brittany goes to all the BB premier parties. It kind of seems like she met Aaryn and latched on to her, forcing some kind of friendship.. I always wonder if Aaryn talks to her out of pity and to be nice.
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

skankernity wrote:Okay I checked out Brittany’s Instagram and was like oh well she’s not that bad. And then I just went down a bit of a rabbit hole. Does she just photoshop herself into a bunch of aaryns photos?! Does Aaryn actually know her??

Yeah that's some creepy shit.
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

I’m embarrassed for Aaryn that she associates with this Brittany chick. Checked out her IG and the photoshop pics are seriously creepy. She also constantly uses the c word. How classy.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Brittany photoshopped her daughter into a pic with Skyla! Read the caption on the pic. What the what?! They need to be friends in real life...both Brittany and Aaryn are nuts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Oh no! The Vegas trip is finally here. :roll:
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Daffodil82 wrote:Brittany photoshopped her daughter into a pic with Skyla! Read the caption on the pic. What the what?! They need to be friends in real life...both Brittany and Aaryn are nuts.
Holy shit that's super creepy hahahahaha

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

BobbiB6606 wrote:Oh no! The Vegas trip is finally here. :roll:
Maybe not. Brianna K is in Vegas, but she's tagging someone else. False Alarm!
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Daffodil82 wrote:Brittany photoshopped her daughter into a pic with Skyla! Read the caption on the pic. What the what?! They need to be friends in real life...both Brittany and Aaryn are nuts.
That’s terrifying. Aaryn needs to shut that girl down stat.
itsjustme21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

Just creeped that white trash freak Brittany... so confused by the photoshopping. And aaryn just comments on them all by saying “hahahahaha”

So bizarre.. girl is ratchet and filthy looking. aaryn probably just looks at her as one of her admirers that she is superior to.

WEIRD AF.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Why is that Brit girl referring to Aaryn as her best friend??

Return to “Aaryn Williams”