Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Undercover Racist | Part 6.

Unread post by vandelynn »

Bullying? Really? Gtfo You obviously better find out what bullying really means. We as far as I know we don't go to ANY of her pages and "bully" her no comments are ever posted that harass her. If we wanted to "bully" her as you say we could have went to any of her social media and called her out on many embarrassing things she has lied about but we keep it here. We talk amongst ourselves and that is what this forum is for. Its not our fault she is insecure and has to come here and read everything. She obviously did something that you didn't agree with otherwise you would have never found this. You care so much for her go praise her on her page Im sure she cares so much for you to defend you if needed. Your only a number to her. A dollar sign if she cared so much for her fans she would take the time to do better vlogs for you but she does the bare minimum to get by to get the money. Im not subscribed to her nor does she make a dime off of me bc theres other ways to watch her vlogs besides YouTube. I really hope you are a close personal friend or a family member on here defending her otherwise it would be pretty sad you take your time to create an account and spend time scrolling thru all the comments just to "bully" us lmao talk about secondhand embarrassment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Last edited by vandelynn on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

MintJulep wrote:If I wanted to read positive things about Aaryn I would read her youtube comments, they're filtered hourly to make sure nothing negative is there. #armywife #supermom #queen
What's with the insurgence lately of Aaryn fanbois. Gtfo of here with that shit.
Because when people contradict themselves on the ddaily it makes us ALL look stupid. Yes we were missed that her address got leaked. Thats a pretty F-ed up thing to do. That member apologized. Yes, weve had ppl complain for weeks that skyla never gets outside. Now she’s outside and ppl are complaining that Aaryn is on the porchc and not bathing in the sand next to her. You have the one’s who complain that she’s a germaphone & then you have the one’s who complain that she’s not keeping her clean enough, ie the paci in the dirty water, eyeroll. It makes us all look stupid. Yes the forum is a gossip site and of course anyone can say what they want but with that also comes the right to debate your (not you personally) comments. I cant speak for everyone else but I find myself snarking on her for spending crazy $$ and things like that. You cant pick on someone for not taking their child out and then once they do, pick on them for not keeping her clean enough. Skylas a kid. Kids get dirty, kids get but bites.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Bamabelle88 wrote:Anybody else notice the lack of Itzy Ritzy mentions? I know “her” diaper bag has shipped by now.

YES! Havent heard about it in weeks.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lbooboo wrote:To be so hateful of Aaryn yet, make sure to watch every single one of her stories/blogs/etc. i just hope you know that you are contributing to her paycheck lol
YouTube isnt the only way to watch her vlogs Einstein.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Rkp65i wrote:
MintJulep wrote:If I wanted to read positive things about Aaryn I would read her youtube comments, they're filtered hourly to make sure nothing negative is there. #armywife #supermom #queen
What's with the insurgence lately of Aaryn fanbois. Gtfo of here with that shit.
Because when people contradict themselves on the ddaily it makes us ALL look stupid. Yes we were missed that her address got leaked. Thats a pretty F-ed up thing to do. That member apologized. Yes, weve had ppl complain for weeks that skyla never gets outside. Now she’s outside and ppl are complaining that Aaryn is on the porchc and not bathing in the sand next to her. You have the one’s who complain that she’s a germaphone & then you have the one’s who complain that she’s not keeping her clean enough, ie the paci in the dirty water, eyeroll. It makes us all look stupid. Yes the forum is a gossip site and of course anyone can say what they want but with that also comes the right to debate your (not you personally) comments. I cant speak for everyone else but I find myself snarking on her for spending crazy $$ and things like that. You cant pick on someone for not taking their child out and then once they do, pick on them for not keeping her clean enough. Skylas a kid. Kids get dirty, kids get but bites.

Try to look away from my God AWFUL typos lol
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

thewhisper wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:So,I went to starbucks for the second time in two weeks today, And I just wanted to say I dont know how Aaryn handles it. I barley go to starbucks because I make my own drinks, But ive had an insane week and havent had any time to make my own, So; I stopped twice i the last two weeks, And I feel absolutely sluggish after drinking just TWO Grande Mocha coffees in a 16 day period. So much added sugar than what can be made at home, Yuch.

((I feel like most probably dont have this issue, I'm just pretty sensitive to sugary things and Sugar efects me negatively.)
I always customize at Starbucks. I usually do sugar free syrup and almond milk. I think aaryn gets like one pump of mocha or something to that effect. Not terrible in a grande. Usually they put obscene amounts! It’s scary.
I know, I worked there.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

minniemickey23 wrote:
Lbooboo wrote:To be so hateful of Aaryn yet, make sure to watch every single one of her stories/blogs/etc. i just hope you know that you are contributing to her paycheck lol
Man, lots of Aaryn fans on here today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ikr...their coming out of the cracks today. Probably bc there isn't anything interesting on her vlogs or ig lol

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jennie123 wrote:
Yes! What she said! 100 percent!
Even the mindless minions are bored with her content lately that they have to venture over to the dark side lmao

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Idk why she asks people for medical advice. Chicken pox, really? Hand-food-mouth? Its pretty obvious it was some sort of bite or rash. Her followers have noo idea what they’re talking about, there’s no point asking.
5Harrington
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 5Harrington »

I am new to this forum, although I have been following it since December...

I think her attitude is what is her big problem. She is a show off. No one hates her because she's rich. It's just she's easy to hate because she is one of the biggest show offs ever. She could be humble (she sort of was at one time), but all she does is show off.

It's not the makeup that I necessarily hate. It's her selfish narcissistic attitude that she has when she drenches herself with 5lbs of makeup. When she is makeup free with dark circles showing, she seems to not be all high and mighty and act more like the mom she is.
Last edited by 5Harrington on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Joanna234 wrote:Idk why she asks people for medical advice. Chicken pox, really? Hand-food-mouth? Its pretty obvious it was some sort of bite or rash. Her followers have noo idea what they’re talking about, there’s no point asking.
This. Its a good way to cause unnecessary anxiety which cleary she cna do on her own. I died when she said she went to the pediatrician lol. Id never take my kid in for 3 tiny bites, unless they spread or looked infected. Her followers work her up more than anything
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have to say that Adeline is getting cuter by the day! Her features are really changing and the stickers Skyla put on her legs too funny. Iam the youngest and in most of our pictures my sister would do the same to me lol

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

5Harrington wrote:I am new to this forum, although I have been following it since December...

I think her attitude is what is her big problem. She is a show off. No one hates her because she's rich. It's just she's easy to hate because she is one of the biggest show offs ever. She could be humble (she sort of was at one time), but all she does is show off.

It's not the makeup that I necessarily hate. It's her selfish narcissistic attitude that she has when she drenches herself with 5lbs of makeup. When she is makeup free with dark circles showing, she seems to not be all high and mighty and act more like the mom she is.
Agreed! She seems more in the moment when she is just herself and the girls. Theres no flipping the hair every which way. She is more relatable like that. Its like night and day.

Bamabelle88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bamabelle88 »

Rkp65i wrote:
Bamabelle88 wrote:Anybody else notice the lack of Itzy Ritzy mentions? I know “her” diaper bag has shipped by now.

From my personal experience Itzy Ritzy could care less about you unless you’re an “influencer”
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

Rkp65i wrote:
They're not contradicting themselves to me, Aaryn takes her kids outside, GREAT.. I mean finally. Those kids were locked up in recycled air bored AF for months.
There was 2 full pages of comments praising her on finally taking her kids outside. So I wouldn't say people always see the negative, even the most critical posters were praising her for taking her kids outside.

She is sitting on a porch, watching a toddler run around from that distance in an unfenced yard. What if a pitbull or other wild animal ran out of the woods, or a snake, would she have time to put Adeline down and run towards Skyla? What if she was (probably was) playing on her phone and didn't see what was coming. It takes a split second for something to go horrible wrong. Bites are fine, I live in Canada and my entire childhood I spent in the middle of a forest full of all kinds of bugs and moose and bears around. You don't have to hover over your child constantly but you should be at a safe distance to be able to grab your kid and run if something does happen.
Glass_halffull
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Glass_halffull »

Hi! New joiner here!

I have been lurking on the board for a few weeks now, but today I felt the need to comment from the huge over reaction from Aaryn for the bites on Skylas cheek.

Maybe its because I'm from the UK so have a different approach to these things and there isn't a risk of snake bites? But it would be ridiculous if you went to the doctors on the first day of a bite appearing. They'd just tell you to come back in a week if it hasn't gone down. Shes been playing outside in the sand of course shes going to get bites its inevitable! Just please don't over react about every tiny thing
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Rkp65i wrote:

Well.... until tomorrow because we all know she reads here!!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

Glass_halffull wrote:Hi! New joiner here!

I have been lurking on the board for a few weeks now, but today I felt the need to comment from the huge over reaction from Aaryn for the bites on Skylas cheek.

Maybe its because I'm from the UK so have a different approach to these things and there isn't a risk of snake bites? But it would be ridiculous if you went to the doctors on the first day of a bite appearing. They'd just tell you to come back in a week if it hasn't gone down. Shes been playing outside in the sand of course shes going to get bites its inevitable! Just please don't over react about every tiny thing
No, I agree. It's 100% overreacting on Aaryn's part. I don't think anyone on here is making a big deal out of the actual bites (other than feeling bad for Skyla because they look painful).

If you let your kid play outside, they'll get bug bites, no big deal. Letting your kid play virtually unsupervised in an unfamiliar yard in rural Texas while you take selfies with your infant on the porch 30 yards away... well that's a different story.

Aaryn is ignorant and unprepared.

The point I'm trying to make is, there are bigger things to be scared of out in that yard. If she's taking Skyla to the doctor over a few little bites, I can't imagine how she would handle something worse.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

vandelynn wrote:
5Harrington wrote:I am new to this forum, although I have been following it since December...

Agreed! She seems more in the moment when she is just herself and the girls. Theres no flipping the hair every which way. She is more relatable like that. Its like night and day.

I have to agree, her instastory today was relatable, she looked like a mom who is doing her best. No Starbucks, no makeup, no outfits and no shopping...
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I wonder if Nick plans to eventually work from home. From her tweets seems like she knows living on the ranch is their future. Maybe once the company takes off he will work from home most of the time.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”