Eclairsu
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Epik Life/ Brandon Fam | CoziRose & the Non-Schoolers |

Unread post by Eclairsu »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Eclairsu wrote:The clothes for the hike definitely weren't protective. >w<; But then it is Neysa and she'll never stop dressing them like that. >w<; Cause for most part she cares about looks more than comfort/protectiveness. -shrugs- >W<
Where I live, there are ticks everywhere and people and animals are contracting Lyme disease every day. Even in the super hot weather, hiking in the woods is a no-no without long pants and sleeves and socks and sneakers. And lots of bug spray. That was a paved walking trail, so it may be a little better just on the trail part but how do you stop kids from climbing those cool looking hills and things? Maybe ticks aren't such a worry in Utah? Her choice in clothing the younger boys is so not my taste.
Aw, I think she did post a vlog last summer I think. >w< Of her removing a tick Erzah's head. I feel like her, herself, she probably doesn't worry that much. But she does surprise me on the stuff a normal parent would worry about but she doesn't.
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

lol Of course, she worries about the cosmetics of her newborn. Like polishing her nails, piercing her ears, and make her tons of clothes. She remembers to cover her infant's head for 1 hike. But getting her checked by a real doctor and getting her vaccinated is too far fetched and "unsafe". Neysa's priorities are so warped.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I feel like there has got to be a lot that she's not telling us about the PANDAS situation. I can't understand, given what we've seen of Ebby, how IVIG is warranted here. I am not a medical professional and certainly not an expert on PANDAS but something is amiss. Perhaps it's another diagnosis that she is choosing not to share? I'm a bit baffled.
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

natalka81 wrote:I feel like there has got to be a lot that she's not telling us about the PANDAS situation. I can't understand, given what we've seen of Ebby, how IVIG is warranted here. I am not a medical professional and certainly not an expert on PANDAS but something is amiss. Perhaps it's another diagnosis that she is choosing not to share? I'm a bit baffled.
A lot of the comments were saying how they were shocked their insurance choose to cover it too. Cause others who wanted that for their kids, their insurance didn't want to cover it. And she's still been giving him tons of candy/sugar despite the diet and how he wasn't suppose to have a lot. Even if he does/doesn't get this infusion, I'm sure she won't show it in the vlog either. So we won't exactly know if she's even telling the truth. She did also edit a clip short of her explaining the infusion to one of the kids outside too. Her info is pretty choppy though. >w<; She's hiding something or lying about it all together.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Eclairsu wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I feel like there has got to be a lot that she's not telling us about the PANDAS situation. I can't understand, given what we've seen of Ebby, how IVIG is warranted here. I am not a medical professional and certainly not an expert on PANDAS but something is amiss. Perhaps it's another diagnosis that she is choosing not to share? I'm a bit baffled.
A lot of the comments were saying how they were shocked their insurance choose to cover it too. Cause others who wanted that for their kids, their insurance didn't want to cover it. And she's still been giving him tons of candy/sugar despite the diet and how he wasn't suppose to have a lot. Even if he does/doesn't get this infusion, I'm sure she won't show it in the vlog either. So we won't exactly know if she's even telling the truth. She did also edit a clip short of her explaining the infusion to one of the kids outside too. Her info is pretty choppy though. >w<; She's hiding something or lying about it all together.
honestly she could just be clueless about what’s going on too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

So her and Jason went to look at a house leaving Hanni in charge of her five younger siblings. Maybe they asked the neighbours to keep an eye out because the neighbour kids were jumping on the trampoline too.

So no adults, a trampoline, a ton of kids, an energetic 4 year old and a 2 year old. Great.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

AthenaA wrote:So her and Jason went to look at a house leaving Hanni in charge of her five younger siblings. Maybe they asked the neighbours to keep an eye out because the neighbour kids were jumping on the trampoline too.

So no adults, a trampoline, a ton of kids, an energetic 4 year old and a 2 year old. Great.
She has been left in charge several times for well over a year now..that includes when ebby was suffering severely with his pandas. There was one vlog in particular where not only was she in charge as mom and dad went on a date but she had to make pizza and struggled with using the oven. For goodness sake if you know the one in charge is not proficient with an appliance make it easy. Order the dang pizza or better yet...cook it before you leave. I can’t watch every one now but if you go through she has made statements how Hanni loves to cook. How hannis chores are washing dishes. Helps vacuum. I personally hope she is just making crap up and not really dealing out all that responsibility to that girl. But when you watch the vlogs who helps hold the baby. Who coddles the small boys. People in the comments even their minions claimed to send her back to public school because she thrived socially. Ever see any friends? Nope she talked one vlog about getting a few dollars to go skating. I doubt that happened. Neysa claimed in another vlog that she doesn’t like doing sporty stuff. She had no roller blades (you might be thinking well she can rent skates). Well using her po box (and knowing her location) the skating rink is not very close.
She also loves to be on the vlogs....always poking her head in the shot and has taken (or been given the camera) on several occasions to record daily stuff while neysa stays in the house like a dam hermit. Hell she even gave the camera to the young boys when they found the cat.
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Well, on instagram, she posted him getting the infusion now. >w<;
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I always get the feeling she gives her kids by Munchausen’s by proxy. Where’s the solid proof that’s a transfusion? I’ve always gotten crazy vibes from her like woman who would fake stuff for views/money/attention/etc and her background just seems to solidify the potential.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

And even if it’s a transfusion how is it known it’s for the perpetuated PANDAS and not something else. Look at what happened to Shepherd.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

What happened to Shepherd? Did I miss or forget something?

As for munchausen by proxy...

As a moderator, I'm not saying it's a topic that's off limits because technically as its posted, it doesn't break any rules. But as just another thread poster trying to contribute to this topic of conversation, I dont think that's Neysa at all. I wouldn't say that Neysa has always made the same decisions that I would make regarding seeking medical care, but I personally wouldn't ever think she would have munchausen by proxy. If anything, I think it would be the opposite, because she doesn't always seek medical care.

Now. If we said Clickbait By Proxy, I might be swayed a bit, lol.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

So Neysa doesn't vaccinate and claims vaccinations are "very controversial" (yeah, no they aren't) but then proceeds to change out her kid's blood to cure behavioral issues and speech problems.

Sounds like poor Ebbie is having a rough time of it as well. While this may not be indicative of Munchausen by proxy, it seems bizarre to me. Especially considering - as others have noted - that she is generally adverse to all other medical treatment for the kids.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^She doesn't vaccinate!!??? Are you sure?
Acaena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Acaena »

I watched an older video where Neysa spoke about an homeschooling seminar, she and Jason went to. She quoted a woman (a teacher) who said something like "You can sit all day on the couch and don't do anything with your kids and they will learn more than in public school." Wow. I am not from the US (Germany) but I am quite sure, that this is absolutely not true. But it seems that right now, that she thinks, that it might work that way ...

I really dislike how they deal with Ebbys situation. They put him so much on display, just because Neysa wants/needs attention. With speech therapy he could already do sooo much better language wise.
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

In her live video yesterday. She tried to say Pandas could even be caused by vaccines. lol Though if you look it up, it's mostly antivax websites that say that. The actual authetic Pandas website or even the CDC website. No where does it say Pandas is caused or link to vaccines. She was giving people a bit of misinformation yesterday. Based on some crock websites she read, that makes her think she is even remotely educated or well researched (google degree, good for you fruitcake Neysa). She's definitely milking Ebby's situation for attention. She also didn't think he could have Autism or anything cause he's not vaccinated. So she believed it to be impossible and that there is no way for him to be autistic. She's just very uneducated and it shows badly. >w<;;;
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's all highly problematic and very troubling to me.
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

I think Neysa revealed one major reason why she's avoided seeking medical care for injured or sick kids. They didn't have health insurance until Cozette was born and only signed up then because they wanted Ebenezer to have his PANDAS treatments.

Jason - who has previously bragged about how much money he makes - opted out of group heath insurance through his employer because it cost over $1,000 a month. Not at all unusual for a family plan in the US these days. Instead they went with one of those Christian exchanges that really isn't insurance but is instead is a "sharing" plan. If Billy in St. Louis breaks his arm, all participants "share" in helping pay the bills, with lots of catches. Needless to say, the exchange wasn't going to pay for treatment for some exotic diagnosis like PANDAS. She also said the "Christian" insurance wouldn't pay for any pre-existing condition, which is now a requirement of real insurance companies.

I can't imagine having all those kids and opting out of health insurance, especially since Jason and Neysa seem to have no trouble maintaining a very non-frugal lifestyle. At least they have it now, but once Ebby is "cured" I'm sure they'll opt out again.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I haven't watched that live stream yet because I was out of town for a few days and it was too long to devote that much time to watching it. But did they actually say it cost over $1,000 for family insurance through Jason's work? That seems astronomical to me. I have a hard time believing it is that much. I worked at a company that while they offered insurance, they didn't actually contribute anything to medical insurance and it was less than half of that for a family plan when I paid 100% of the cost. And it was after all these recent changes took place in the last few years. Premiums don't usually tend to go up per individual so it's not like she would pay more because she has more kids. But a lack of medical insurance for whatever reason, definitely would explain some things.
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I haven't watched that live stream yet because I was out of town for a few days and it was too long to devote that much time to watching it. But did they actually say it cost over $1,000 for family insurance through Jason's work? That seems astronomical to me. I have a hard time believing it is that much. I worked at a company that while they offered insurance, they didn't actually contribute anything to medical insurance and it was less than half of that for a family plan when I paid 100% of the cost. And it was after all these recent changes took place in the last few years. Premiums don't usually tend to go up per individual so it's not like she would pay more because she has more kids. But a lack of medical insurance for whatever reason, definitely would explain some things.

I don't know how long ago you worked at that company, but if Jason's company did not help much with premium or only just provided access to a group policy, it could easily cost 1500 a month for a family policy. Costs are skyrocketing. According to the National Conference of State Legislators "Annual premiums reached $18,764 for 2017, up 3 percent from 2015 for an average family coverage with workers on average paying $5,714 towards the cost of their coverage." Smaller employers often contribute much less to premium costs, all the way down to nothing.

The Affordable Care Act gives people who would otherwise not be able to get in on a group policy access to group coverage and the states can provide subsidies based upon income. Even with all those kids though, Jason's income may have been too high for much or any subsidies and I have no idea what goes on in Utah. ACA also prevents real insurance companies from denying coverage due to pre-existing conditions, something the Brandons' Christian Exchange did not have to provide.

But if you have kids and you can afford lots of disposable crap, health insurance should be a priority.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Epik Life/ Brandon Fam | CoziRose & the Non-Schoolers | Pt 2

Carissa wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:I haven't watched that live stream yet because I was out of town for a few days and it was too long to devote that much time to watching it. But did they actually say it cost over $1,000 for family insurance through Jason's work? That seems astronomical to me. I have a hard time believing it is that much. I worked at a company that while they offered insurance, they didn't actually contribute anything to medical insurance and it was less than half of that for a family plan when I paid 100% of the cost. And it was after all these recent changes took place in the last few years. Premiums don't usually tend to go up per individual so it's not like she would pay more because she has more kids. But a lack of medical insurance for whatever reason, definitely would explain some things.

I don't know how long ago you worked at that company, but if Jason's company did not help much with premium or only just provided access to a group policy, it could easily cost 1500 a month for a family policy. Costs are skyrocketing. According to the National Conference of State Legislators "Annual premiums reached $18,764 for 2017, up 3 percent from 2015 for an average family coverage with workers on average paying $5,714 towards the cost of their coverage." Smaller employers often contribute much less to premium costs, all the way down to nothing.

The Affordable Care Act gives people who would otherwise not be able to get in on a group policy access to group coverage and the states can provide subsidies based upon income. Even with all those kids though, Jason's income may have been too high for much or any subsidies and I have no idea what goes on in Utah. ACA also prevents real insurance companies from denying coverage due to pre-existing conditions, something the Brandons' Christian Exchange did not have to provide.

But if you have kids and you can afford lots of disposable crap, health insurance should be a priority.
I'm not doubting at all that your correct, it just is a shocking number to read. The job I had to pay 100% at was very small. It was about 3 years ago, but not in the last few years as I'm now on disability so I don't have insurance through that employer anymore. I'm sure a lot has changed since then. Neysa has said several times that Jason works a lot of 80-90 hour work weeks, so while $1,000 is definitely a lot of money, it's hard to imagine that is close to a majority of his income. If he's working that much on a salary and doesn't get overtime, I think he's nuts. LOL. Definitely agree with you. When you have kids, health insurance isn't something you just skimp on and decide not to buy. It's really a necessity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”