Epik Life/Brandon Fam | CoziBloom & the Non-Schoolers | Pt 2

AnnieHowellove
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Epik Life/Brandon Fam | CoziBloom & the Non-Schoolers | Pt 2

Unread post by AnnieHowellove »

I don't know whether I believe that Neysa is going raw vegan or if it is because it is a growing trend and she wants more popularity so she wants to get the vegan community subscribing to her. Neysa says she doesn't want to be vegan because she cares about animals - she doesn't like animals which is obvious, but going vegan is (because I want more views) because of the health benefits. Considering that she loves to eat scrambled eggs and avocado and swears by goats milk for babies I wonder if she realizes all that vegans give up seeing as she is very flaky. I understand going vegan for animal rights reasons but for health reasons fish and veg is one of the healthiest meals there is and seeing as she doesn't consult doctors I wonder if she realizes that doctors only recommend veganism if you can make sure they don't lack for anything like B12 which are often taken in supplements. Most vegans do it because they care about animals not because they think fish and eggs are harmful. Knowing them though it will be two seconds before their kids are eating ice creams on the hawaiian beach and Neysa lies and says its vegan ice cream when it clearly isn't. she seems to be all about what will make us look good.
However I did feel sorry for Neysa when Shepherd said about going to Mcdonalds - Not you, only daddy as that would break my heart if my kid showed such favoritism and more than that didn't want you to even come along. Also when they did the lie detector test and Hanni said she didn't love her the most and said the test was wrong to say that, Kiah said he has no favorites which is normal but shiloh said he preferred Jason, Ezrah said it was someone else, not neysa and Ebby said he loved shiloh the most which was surprising and we obviously know about shepherds preference I did feel a bit sorry for her as a mum. As Neysa is the stay at home parent and homeschools and Jason believes the parenting role is really down to the mother it must be a bit of a kick in the guts for her as she has nothing else in her life
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

gopedjane wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:39 am
Eclairsu wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:58 am This bish forgets her lies left and right. Literally a live of them eating McDonalds for the "first time in 10 years". She can't be serious.... She had a date night of them literally eating McDonalds a couple weeks to a month back. Then a couple years back with the kids "first" time eating McDonald's. You see Jason is straight up eating a big mac. What a liar... I don't get why she's trying to milk this..

Why is it even a live? This is literally a recorded video.
Just came to post the same thing. What a stupid thing to lie about! Either they are that dumb that they don't remember what they post or hope others don't. The McDonald's video had a lot of views they clearly are trying it again for the coin.
Neysa can also be seen eating McDonalds fries in the 2017 video. These two lie so much it's scary, but I can't fathom why anyone would about something like this. It's just stupid.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Honestly it's becoming almost sad.
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

The McDonalds video is clickbait. The ten years is referring to the St Patrick’s drink I believe.

This family is weird to me. Sometimes I like them and most of the time I don’t. I mean the kids are amazing, it’s the adults that sometimes I can’t stand.

I did feel bad for Neysa when Shepherd said it was only him and his daddy not her. That would’ve hurt me.
But I think shepherd always was a Daddy’s boy, even before he could talk. But Jasón feeds that, he shouldn’t. He should be doing the contrary making shepherd hang out alone with Neysa and he should hang out alone with Ebby.

I mean they should both take one on one time with each kid. But if that’s not possible, instead of taking your “favorite” take the kid with the worst relationship.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

What an epik fake family!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I actually don't see a problem with wee Shep saying "but not you Mummy, just Daddy". He already knew it was a trip with just him and Jase so he was just confirming that. He didn't say it in a way to be mean or hurtful, and if Neysa got hurt by it she needs to toughen tf up! It's not like he pushed her away and screamed at her.
I do think that as he was the baby before, Neysa has probably pushed him aside a lot since Cozette was born. Then with the almost constant baby wearing for first 6-9mths, she didn't have time for him which she would have if bubs was settled in her cot more often.
Disclaimer: No issue with babywearing. I actually love it and did it with both my kids but when home, unless baby was full on stroppy, it was in cot or in a bouncer or on mat etc. Meant the older kid (21mths difference) got time with me as well instead of competing for attention with "my perfect baby girl princess, isn't she so cute in her vintage gymboree outfits and wee summer-dresses-in-winter...'
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

Gigi7 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:09 am The McDonalds video is clickbait. The ten years is referring to the St Patrick’s drink I believe.

This family is weird to me. Sometimes I like them and most of the time I don’t. I mean the kids are amazing, it’s the adults that sometimes I can’t stand.

I did feel bad for Neysa when Shepherd said it was only him and his daddy not her. That would’ve hurt me.
But I think shepherd always was a Daddy’s boy, even before he could talk. But Jasón feeds that, he shouldn’t. He should be doing the contrary making shepherd hang out alone with Neysa and he should hang out alone with Ebby.

I mean they should both take one on one time with each kid. But if that’s not possible, instead of taking your “favorite” take the kid with the worst relationship.

They definitely said they hadn't had McDonalds food in 10 years. Jason said he was enticed by the Shamrock Shakes. Neysa did acknowledge the kids had McDonalds in a video they made earlier, but they claimed they haven't eaten it. But one or both can be seen eating the food with the kids in the older video.

I wouldn't be hurt by a little boy saying he wanted to be alone with Daddy. He's three and Daddy works a lot. Mommy is always around. The fake lie detector test was painful though. Neysa isn't even Ebby's favorite person.

Jason's baby voice with Shepherd drives me nuts though.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

In what world is 50 F or 10 C bare leg weather in summer clothing for an infant? We keep our home cool at 18 C and we are dressed warm and always bundled in blankets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MorningStar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MorningStar »

Emily81 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:19 am What an epik fake family!

:)
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I watched the McDonald's video from 2017. It's being a bit nitpicky maybe but both Jason and Neysa ate the food. Jason was eating a big mac and Neysa was eating french fries. I mean, maybe they each only ate a bite, but still it seems a bit untruthful. Anyway, my whole issue with it is why lie about it and WHO CARES whether you've had McDonald's or not? It all feels very desperate.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

natalka81 wrote:I watched the McDonald's video from 2017. It's being a bit nitpicky maybe but both Jason and Neysa ate the food. Jason was eating a big mac and Neysa was eating french fries. I mean, maybe they each only ate a bite, but still it seems a bit untruthful. Anyway, my whole issue with it is why lie about it and WHO CARES whether you've had McDonald's or not? It all feels very desperate.
They are desperate.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

natalka81 wrote:I watched the McDonald's video from 2017. It's being a bit nitpicky maybe but both Jason and Neysa ate the food. Jason was eating a big mac and Neysa was eating french fries. I mean, maybe they each only ate a bite, but still it seems a bit untruthful. Anyway, my whole issue with it is why lie about it and WHO CARES whether you've had McDonald's or not? It all feels very desperate.
Because they are better than everyone who eats McDonalds and are so healthy. It’s so absurd that they would eat it.

Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

They also had McDonald’s on their date anniversary when they brought Cozy. It’s so dumb they are lying about this. The vlog isn’t doing well. It says they have 65 comments and when you check newest, it goes down to 14. So she’s had to delete a lot of comments probably calling them out. But they do this crap cause they want to appear better than everyone for not eating McDonald’s. It’s stupid. It’s like they get off and preachy on apparently being “best and better” parents. Cause they are supposedly all natural, believe in unschooling, hate big pharma, and supposedly only eat healthy foods. Though you see her kids eating crap like cookies and candy all day. It’s like a ego trip for them cause they are actually soo boring and lack good content. They have no content though. So they resurrected this for some damn reason.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I can’t see any of the comments. Did I get blocked? I didn’t think they could block you from seeing them.

Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

gopedjane wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:41 am I can’t see any of the comments. Did I get blocked? I didn’t think they could block you from seeing them.

I can’t see them either. But yesterday I could. And I didn’t comment so why would she block me?
Maybe she made comments unavailable in this video for everyone. I don’t know.
AnnieHowellove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AnnieHowellove »

I doubt they will go vegan as Neysa is a great advocate for goats milk for babies and she has scrambled eggs and avocado when she is being healthy and all her brownies when she isn't. Its all about how it looks. Even she has said though its not because she cares about animals but because she is told its healthier by other people.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Eclairsu wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 am They also had McDonald’s on their date anniversary when they brought Cozy. It’s so dumb they are lying about this. The vlog isn’t doing well. It says they have 65 comments and when you check newest, it goes down to 14. So she’s had to delete a lot of comments probably calling them out. But they do this crap cause they want to appear better than everyone for not eating McDonald’s. It’s stupid. It’s like they get off and preachy on apparently being “best and better” parents. Cause they are supposedly all natural, believe in unschooling, hate big pharma, and supposedly only eat healthy foods. Though you see her kids eating crap like cookies and candy all day. It’s like a ego trip for them cause they are actually soo boring and lack good content. They have no content though. So they resurrected this for some damn reason.
Do you know which video their "date anniversary" where they eat McDonald's is? You're totally right about the preachiness.
Also, I'm not seeing any comments either.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Gigi7 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:43 am
gopedjane wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:41 am I can’t see any of the comments. Did I get blocked? I didn’t think they could block you from seeing them.

I can’t see them either. But yesterday I could. And I didn’t comment so why would she block me?
Maybe she made comments unavailable in this video for everyone. I don’t know.
I can't see them either (saw them yesterday though. Also didn't comment. The weird thing is, that it doesn't say: "comments are disabled for this video" or something, which usually is the case. Strange.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

natalka81 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:18 pm
Eclairsu wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 am They also had McDonald’s on their date anniversary when they brought Cozy. It’s so dumb they are lying about this. The vlog isn’t doing well. It says they have 65 comments and when you check newest, it goes down to 14. So she’s had to delete a lot of comments probably calling them out. But they do this crap cause they want to appear better than everyone for not eating McDonald’s. It’s stupid. It’s like they get off and preachy on apparently being “best and better” parents. Cause they are supposedly all natural, believe in unschooling, hate big pharma, and supposedly only eat healthy foods. Though you see her kids eating crap like cookies and candy all day. It’s like a ego trip for them cause they are actually soo boring and lack good content. They have no content though. So they resurrected this for some damn reason.
Do you know which video their "date anniversary" where they eat McDonald's is? You're totally right about the preachiness.
I just checked (because that would have been really funny), but they actually didn't. Jason said he wanted to go to McDonalds, but they ended up at "outback"
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

LilaRose wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:26 pm
natalka81 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:18 pm
I just checked (because that would have been really funny), but they actually didn't. Jason said he wanted to go to McDonalds, but they ended up at "outback"
Which vlog was that? Cause if it was a instastory, it wouldn’t be viewable anymore. >w<

Return to “A-H”