elleandbabes

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: elleandbabes

Unread post by SouthernBella »

It sure does bother you that people call you out on here, doesn't it, Elle? For someone who wants to act like none of this bothers her, you sure seem bothered.
ellenaudet
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ellenaudet »

SouthernBella wrote:It sure does bother you that people call you out on here, doesn't it, Elle? For someone who wants to act like none of this bothers her, you sure seem bothered.
Actually, I've said previously it does bother me. lol. Little, minuscule things like people talking about ads don't lol; I'm just responding back. But actually, a LOT does bother me. Especially while being pregnant. Definitely more now than it would normally lol.
adNotSponsored89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by adNotSponsored89 »

Danielle, go clean and unpack your house instead of refreshing YTMD to see if your thread is on the first page......That house will still have shit in boxes 6 months from now, she'll use the baby as an excuse though. You know because pregnant women are disabled and can't do anything

I hope Graham finds those kids a bomb ass step mom that cooks healthy meals and at least cleans up the house a little....though I still think the "separation" is all for views because Danielle is too lazy to actually get a job, because then she couldn't binge watch Netflix.
ellenaudet
Amateur
Amateur

adNotSponsored89 wrote:Danielle, go clean and unpack your house instead of refreshing YTMD to see if your thread is on the first page......That house will still have shit in boxes 6 months from now, she'll use the baby as an excuse though. You know because pregnant women are disabled and can't do anything

I hope Graham finds those kids a bomb ass step mom that cooks healthy meals and at least cleans up the house a little....though I still think the "separation" is all for views because Danielle is too lazy to actually get a job, because then she couldn't binge watch Netflix.
Not refreshing... just get a notification every time someone says something lol and okay lol. You should probably decide whether we’re separated and the kids should get a bomb ass step mom or if it’s fake. Hypocrisy doesn’t look too good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
adNotSponsored89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by adNotSponsored89 »

You have notifications on?lol. Maybe get notifications to clean your house. And it's not hypocrisy (That's saying one thing, but doing another) I have opinions which I'm entitled to because you put it out there. Fake or not he deserves someone that will put effort into being a "wife", not sit around daydreaming about buying Z gallery couches on a beer budget, with champagne credit card debt. But you're dismissed. Go clean up, hun.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Not taking sides because I don’t know any more than anyone else does on here but I’m sure Graham isn’t 100% innocent. Separating isn’t about being so quick to find someone new and better, it’s about fixing yourself and the issues you have that caused issue to the marriage/relationship. Everyone has issues and them splitting isn’t 100% one persons fault. I mean he did constantly drive around in the car while she was at home and he would always complain about having to read to Lacey and they would bet on who had to do it when he should have stepped up and said I’ll give you a break tonight and I’ll read to her. He would go to the gym constantly which is ok to do something for yourself sure, but I didn’t see Elle leaving daily to go do something personal for herself. Just because she’s a mom doesn’t mean that she can’t go get her nails done or hair done while he watches the kids or something. I’m just saying that we only know part of the story and we don’t know much about Graham. Only what we have seen from Vlogs.
ellenaudet
Amateur
Amateur

adNotSponsored89 wrote:You have notifications on?lol. Maybe get notifications to clean your house. And it's not hypocrisy (That's saying one thing, but doing another) I have opinions which I'm entitled to because you put it out there. Fake or not he deserves someone that will put effort into being a "wife", not sit around daydreaming about buying Z gallery couches on a beer budget, with champagne credit card debt. But you're dismissed. Go clean up, hun.
Girl... just stop lol. “Notifications on to clean your house” .... just stop. It’s not a very good comeback haha. And hypocrisy is not just doing, or an action. You can believe, or have a different opinion about two opposites. Thats hypocrisy. Lol. And I forgot you have my social security number. You know my credit score and have seen my debt.... lol. I don’t have any debt. Lol. How do you think I got a loan and approved for an apartment without a co-signer. If I was piled in debt I wouldn’t be able to have done that. My credit would’ve been horrible. Just stop lol. You’re basing your “opinion” on your assumptions. They’re not even fact lol. But continue on if you want.. lol.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

herebcofbritney wrote:Not taking sides because I don’t know any more than anyone else does on here but I’m sure Graham isn’t 100% innocent. Separating isn’t about being so quick to find someone new and better, it’s about fixing yourself and the issues you have that caused issue to the marriage/relationship. Everyone has issues and them splitting isn’t 100% one persons fault. I mean he did constantly drive around in the car while she was at home and he would always complain about having to read to Lacey and they would bet on who had to do it when he should have stepped up and said I’ll give you a break tonight and I’ll read to her. He would go to the gym constantly which is ok to do something for yourself sure, but I didn’t see Elle leaving daily to go do something personal for herself. Just because she’s a mom doesn’t mean that she can’t go get her nails done or hair done while he watches the kids or something. I’m just saying that we only know part of the story and we don’t know much about Graham. Only what we have seen from Vlogs.
girl, I’m not trying to be rude to you because I love a fellow gossiper, but she had as much of a break when graham would take those babies to the gym. I do agree though that a it takes two to tango in any relationship. Things happen and sometimes we change as a couple and as an individual. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I don’t think it’s good for Elle to read here since she said herself it really does bother her, but to each their own.

Not trying to be rude Elle, but I’m genuinely curious are you just lonely girl? I know you have a friend here and there but I can understand not having a ton of interaction with adults on the regular and wanting someone to socialize other than 12 year olds thinking you’re goals. I honestly don’t blame ya girl I know being a mom can become a cycle of the same thing over and over again. I feel for you because I am also a mom of two in a state far away from friends and family and from what I know you don’t have a ton of close people around. Truly hope this move and separation help ya both grow as a mother/father and as your own person. I honestly hope you see this message as positive as I meant it.

ellenaudet
Amateur
Amateur

Lillouiepooie wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:Not taking sides because I don’t know any more than anyone else does on here but I’m sure Graham isn’t 100% innocent. Separating isn’t about being so quick to find someone new and better, it’s about fixing yourself and the issues you have that caused issue to the marriage/relationship. Everyone has issues and them splitting isn’t 100% one persons fault. I mean he did constantly drive around in the car while she was at home and he would always complain about having to read to Lacey and they would bet on who had to do it when he should have stepped up and said I’ll give you a break tonight and I’ll read to her. He would go to the gym constantly which is ok to do something for yourself sure, but I didn’t see Elle leaving daily to go do something personal for herself. Just because she’s a mom doesn’t mean that she can’t go get her nails done or hair done while he watches the kids or something. I’m just saying that we only know part of the story and we don’t know much about Graham. Only what we have seen from Vlogs.
girl, I’m not trying to be rude to you because I love a fellow gossiper, but she had as much of a break when graham would take those babies to the gym. I do agree though that a it takes two to tango in any relationship. Things happen and sometimes we change as a couple and as an individual. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I don’t think it’s good for Elle to read here since she said herself it really does bother her, but to each their own.

Not trying to be rude Elle, but I’m genuinely curious are you just lonely girl? I know you have a friend here and there but I can understand not having a ton of interaction with adults on the regular and wanting someone to socialize other than 12 year olds thinking you’re goals. I honestly don’t blame ya girl I know being a mom can become a cycle of the same thing over and over again. I feel for you because I am also a mom of two in a state far away from friends and family and from what I know you don’t have a ton of close people around. Truly hope this move and separation help ya both grow as a mother/father and as your own person. I honestly hope you see this message as positive as I meant it.

Marriage is a two way street. We are where we are because we both have things to work on individually and especially as a couple. And totally don’t see this as negative! I agree with this. Definitely am lonely at times. Ahaha. But I’m a lot happier now, I can say that. I get sad of course here and there but also excited for what’s to come. I have friends, but I am alone most of the time! When graham took the kids, I was usually editing or emailing companies so I really didn’t get a lot of “pamper alone time” but that comes with being a mom and I really don’t mind it... until I get super stressed out lol. With our new schedule we both get that alone time and I think it’s helped us both out a lot mentally. So that’s good and it’s really all that matters because we can’t be good parents without being mentally there.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

elleandbabes

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I have never understand why a couple has to separate to work on themselves. To me that makes no sense. You should be working together to improve yourselves.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Graham once again confirmed the divorce. I know you said he didn’t the first time even tho he did. But he just said again he’s your soon to be ex husband on IG live

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Graham once again confirmed the divorce. I know you said he didn’t the first time even tho he did. But he just said again he’s your soon to be ex husband on IG live

ImaQueen73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImaQueen73 »

They will probably wait to file for divorce until after the baby is born that way his Tricare will cover the delivery.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ImaQueen73 wrote:They will probably wait to file for divorce until after the baby is born that way his Tricare will cover the delivery.
Which would be smart, even once they divorce the children will all be covered. Elle may just have to get her own insurance plan.
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

I'm really confused as to why wolf is still being carted around in an infant car seat? At this age, he should be walking to and from the car and being in a bigger car seat.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brittanymariex3 wrote:I'm really confused as to why wolf is still being carted around in an infant car seat? At this age, he should be walking to and from the car and being in a bigger car seat.

I wondered that too, he’s almost a year and a half old right? I can’t imagine carrying my kid in that any longer than I have too

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wobbledewobble wrote:
Brittanymariex3 wrote:I'm really confused as to why wolf is still being carted around in an infant car seat? At this age, he should be walking to and from the car and being in a bigger car seat.

I wondered that too, he’s almost a year and a half old right? I can’t imagine carrying my kid in that any longer than I have too

He’ll be a year and a half in Feb I believe. He was born in August 2017 I think.
I agree with the car seat thing but I don’t let my son walk to the car because I’m afraid he will run into the road and not listen. He’s not the best listener yet so I carry him. Wolf is only 16 months. I wouldn’t let him walk to the car unless my hands were free and it were safe. If she parks in the garage she should be fine to let him walk.
ellenaudet
Amateur
Amateur

I answered this in a previous vlog. I looked at car seats and was going to get one. I ended up getting contacted by a car seat brand and I’m in the process of working with a brand who’s sending me one. So I’m just waiting on it to follow through. Plus he’s small for his age and still fits in his infant car seat. I actually know a mom who has had her son in his and he’s almost two. Lol I think that’s too old but to each their own lol. But I don’t really use it like an infant car seat. It’s too heavy for me to carry around pregnant. Most of the time it’s left in my car and I basically use it as a convertible car seat and just put him in and out. But yeah he’s too small to be just walking out and about. I wouldn’t be able to chase after him being so pregnant. That’s a no go lol.

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

To be fair to Elle, my husband lugged my son around in his infant seat past a year... That was many years ago... My kid is close to Elle's age. Lol. I didn't carry him in the seat myself but my hubby did and my poor kid's legs would hang over but he loved it... My husband probably has a few compressed spinal discs from doing that, though. Lol. I think my kid was 15 months when he made the leap over. He was very light and was safe in the baby seat... However now knowing what I do, I wouldn't keep a kiddo in a baby seat that long. There are probably safer options, but I guess as long as he fits weight restrictions it is ok. Wolf looks very small for his age. He looks more like a ten month old.
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

Are y’all sure that was the real Elle? She seems like such a stuck up (female dog) in everyone’s videos. And super fake in her vlogs. And on here she seems kind of open and a nicer.

Elle is it really you?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... cbe57d.jpg[/img]

Return to “A-H”