elleandbabes

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: elleandbabes

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

canvasveggie wrote:He basically called covid fake on an ig live a few weeks ago and Cindy (who is in school to be a nurse btw) agrees with him. I’m sorry but they’re both idiots lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are a lot of medical professionals that I know personally that think covid is being blown out of proportion and don't believe the severity of it. They believe IN the virus and recognize it IS fatal in some cases but not to the extent its been portrayed to us.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Can someone please explain this to me because as someone who is truly struggling financially does not understand. These people had an Amazon wishlist, got shit for FREE, but can afford a trip to Florida AND a decent engagement ring? Along with getting professional photos done? Like what? I wanna have their kind “struggle” smh.
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

He only proposed in Florida while visiting Luis and Bramty for clout. What a sad life he lives. His entire Instagram has turned into only pictures of him and Cindy. He barely ever posts pictures of his kids. And all these photoshoots they keep having done, the kids are nowhere to be found.
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

MamaBearOf2 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:50 pm He only proposed in Florida while visiting Luis and Bramty for clout. What a sad life he lives. His entire Instagram has turned into only pictures of him and Cindy. He barely ever posts pictures of his kids. And all these photoshoots they keep having done, the kids are nowhere to be found.

You’re not wrong. I just went to his feed and you wouldn’t even know he had kids unless you scroll!! That or if he does post the kids on his story it’s because “mama Cindy” is doing xyz with them.
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

So do we expect a baby announcement soon?

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Wonder if he talked to Cindys parents about marriage. I know they already said her parents were stand off-ish about her dating a not even divorced dude with 3 kids lmao

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

i find it so strange that he had a whole photoshoot with his girlfriend now fiancé and didn’t include the kids on a single picture

karlatrin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlatrin »

canvasveggie wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:37 pm He basically called covid fake on an ig live a few weeks ago and Cindy (who is in school to be a nurse btw) agrees with him. I’m sorry but they’re both idiots lmao

Not to mention this jackass literally came for Elle's NECK at the beginning of the pandemic and made up this elaborate excuse about his parents being immunocompromised and therefore not being able to visit them with the kids. ALL OF THAT to then turn around and go to FLORIDA (of all places) and meet up with a random girl from Hinge (Cindy) and proceed to go bar hopping consistently for the following months and complain about having to wear a mask lmaoooo. He's so pathetic. I don't get how people don't see how manipulative and problematic this man is. I feel so bad for Elle.
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Elles on ig live right now spilling alllll of the tea
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

damn I really feel bad for elle. once they split up for good, she was really depressed and wasnt making money. her car was repo'd and she got evicted. so when graham was insinuating she was a dead beat she was going thru all that.....wow. and I guess he knew she wasn't living at her apartment but he was having the divorce papers sent there but making it seem on social media that she was delaying the divorce on purpose. I cannot stand him now holy shit
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

I honestly believe elle. We've all been getting bad vibes from Graham for a long time so it all makes sense.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

im honestly pissed at myself for ever thinking graham and cindy were a cute great thing. Elle’s live has me so disgusted. I feel so bad graham is a POS.

karlatrin
Amateur
Amateur

pennyajdg wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:48 pm im honestly pissed at myself for ever thinking graham and cindy were a cute great thing. Elle’s live has me so disgusted. I feel so bad graham is a POS.

Ugh I wasn't able to watch all of it. What did she say?
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

karlatrin wrote:
pennyajdg wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:48 pm im honestly pissed at myself for ever thinking graham and cindy were a cute great thing. Elle’s live has me so disgusted. I feel so bad graham is a POS.

there was so much but from. what i can remember when he took those pictures and posted online of her house she was going through s bad depression and every time she struggled with depression in the past he would tell her to get over it and suck it up. Possibly gave her an std during last pregnancy and a pill without her knowledge to get rid of said std. While on lives saying she wasn’t getting the kids he would really be keeping them from her. Or at one point she did not have a great place to stay and literally couldn’t take them, played really dirty during divorce/ custody case, and so much more.

karlatrin
Amateur
Amateur

pennyajdg wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:02 pm
karlatrin wrote:

there was so much but from. what i can remember when he took those pictures and posted online of her house she was going through s bad depression and every time she struggled with depression in the past he would tell her to get over it and suck it up. Possibly gave her an std during last pregnancy and a pill without her knowledge to get rid of said std. While on lives saying she wasn’t getting the kids he would really be keeping them from her. Or at one point she did not have a great place to stay and literally couldn’t take them, played really dirty during divorce/ custody case, and so much more.

God he's such a POS!!!! It makes me so sad that he's been able to profit off of this drama. He's so gross - I hope Cindy knows that
carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

yeah Graham sucks, wow. What a piece of shit. but as much as it pains me to say it, holy fuck did he upgrade with Cindy, she is so gorgeous. Elle’s personality and disposition is just so yuck, further confirmed today when watching her IG videos.

Glad she was able to clarify some things tonight, but at the same time, things between them are such a contradictory shit show, no one will really know which side is the “truth” at this point.
karlatrin
Amateur
Amateur

carolinecat16 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:13 pm yeah Graham sucks, wow. What a piece of shit. but as much as it pains me to say it, holy fuck did he upgrade with Cindy, she is so gorgeous. Elle’s personality and disposition is just so yuck, further confirmed today when watching her IG videos.

Glad she was able to clarify some things tonight, but at the same time, things between them are such a contradictory shit show, no one will really know which side is the “truth” at this point.
I wouldn't call Cindy an "upgrade." I think they're both beautiful! Both way out of Graham's league lol
usr_unkwn

Unread post by usr_unkwn »

You know what you could tell Elle has always been bitchy, and I was always on the fence whether I liked her or not. But after tonight, I really felt for her. Those were real tears and there was so much pain in her voice. I can honestly say that I do respect her for being so transparent about her situation and her as a mother. We're not all this cookie cutter parents most of these youtube moms try to be.

On a side note, I never wanted to partake in cancel culture but I truly feel Graham crackers over there deserves it. He deserves to lose followers because he profited off her name and her pain, that's not right. The fact that she went through eviction, repos, and electric shut off, the profits he made truly belonged to her. ALL HE DID WAS REPLACED ELLE SO THAT HE CAN MAINTAIN THAT FAKE ASS CRINGY AF CONTENT. I said, what I said.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I go back and forth on Graham. I think he loves his kids but he also seems like a massive manipulator. Elle is a scumbag, too, though. Cindy is dumb and will be pregnant and dropping out of school soon... It is just sad.

He says on the Instagram post that the engagement couldn't have happened worth Bramty and Luis. So did they pay for that massive ring, or what? Yikes. This whole thing is just pathetic. He asks for gifts on Amazon and then travels to Florida sans kids and gets this chick a pricey ring. It just makes me scratch my head.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Here's everything I remember:

- Lacey was planned, by both of them.

- Graham got kicked out of the military, and it was a less than honorable discharge. Sounds like it was mainly for showing up late to things or not showing up at all.

- When Elle hooked up with someone else, it was with an ex, and it was while she and Graham were broken up a few years ago. When Graham hooked up with someone else, it was with a friend of Elle's, and it was another time they were broken up but still trying to work on their relationship (aka still sleeping together, while she was pregnant with Forest.) Graham got an STD from the other girl, got pills to treat it, and supposedly gave one to Elle and lied that it was for her sore throat. She didn't know all of this at the time - but she did suspect he hooked up with someone else, and she asked him multiple times but he lied.

- Then Elle was super depressed and almost jumped off a balcony (while still pregnant with Forest) and all Graham did was tell her to get over it and stop being stupid.

- Forest was born and they got back together. Shit was still toxic though.

- Right before their 5th anniversary, she broke up with him. But he wouldn't accept it and refused to leave, then ended up pretty much stalking her, and even put a camera under her bed. This is when she found out that he indeed hooked up with another girl and possibly drugged her to hide the STD. That caused a whole big fight and there was something about him trying to break into her apartment and getting arrested. But she didn't want to press charges so it got dropped from a domestic violence charge to a disturbance of peace charge.

- He was super shady during the divorce - sending mail to the house he knew she doesn't live at anymore, lying to her about involving lawyers, and lying about the time and dates of their court hearings. Now he's being just as shady with custody.

Return to “A-H”