Colleen Ballinger | Miranda Sings

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger | Miranda Sings

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Aww man, looks like she was pregnant and had a miscarriage. That’s devastating for anyone to experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hantherez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hantherez »

madi_b_123 wrote:Aww man, looks like she was pregnant and had a miscarriage. That’s devastating for anyone to experience.

That’s so sad. I just watched the video. I know we hate on these YouTube moms but no one deserves to go through something like that. My heart breaks for her and her family..

petalhands
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by petalhands »

i haven't watched the video but that's awful to hear
petalhands
Wallflower
Wallflower

just watched the video and she mentioned worrying that people will blame her, etc. for this and that must be an awful feeling i would never blame someone for losing their child
itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itslaurlmao »

petalhands wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:56 pm just watched the video and she mentioned worrying that people will blame her, etc. for this and that must be an awful feeling i would never blame someone for losing their child
someone on this forum once said they hope her next pregnancy is worse than her first. people are disgusting. i hope anyone that wished her negative things feels horrible right now tbh. i could never post that to millions. people are so judgey. i'm so sad for her and erik. i can't imagine.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

itslaurlmao wrote:
petalhands wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:56 pm just watched the video and she mentioned worrying that people will blame her, etc. for this and that must be an awful feeling i would never blame someone for losing their child
someone on this forum once said they hope her next pregnancy is worse than her first. people are disgusting. i hope anyone that wished her negative things feels horrible right now tbh. i could never post that to millions. people are so judgey. i'm so sad for her and erik. i can't imagine.
There’s a big difference between wishing someone pukes a bit and that they lose a baby.
That’s a huge reach.
itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur

sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:40 am
itslaurlmao wrote:
There’s a big difference between wishing someone pukes a bit and that they lose a baby.
That’s a huge reach.
LOL it was probably you. It wasn’t someone wishing her to “puke a little” when she said she had an agonizing experience and said she wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Very insensitive. I’m not saying this person wished her a miscarriage but it’s quite disgusting how quick people are to say horrible shit. Not a huge reach. Go back and read what people said. Wishing someone something bad is wrong. Idc how much you don’t like them. I have a lot of issues with Colleen and a bunch of these YouTubers but I’m not going to wish them horrible pain and depression. I truly hope you never have to experience what she went through.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

itslaurlmao wrote:
itslaurlmao wrote: someone on this forum once said they hope her next pregnancy is worse than her first. people are disgusting. i hope anyone that wished her negative things feels horrible right now tbh. i could never post that to millions. people are so judgey. i'm so sad for her and erik. i can't imagine.
That’s a huge reach.
LOL it was probably you. It wasn’t someone wishing her to “puke a little” when she said she had an agonizing experience and said she wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Very insensitive. I’m not saying this person wished her a miscarriage but it’s quite disgusting how quick people are to say horrible shit. Not a huge reach. Go back and read what people said. Wishing someone something bad is wrong. Idc how much you don’t like them. I have a lot of issues with Colleen and a bunch of these YouTubers but I’m not going to wish them horrible pain and depression. I truly hope you never have to experience what she went through.
If you’re going to make accusations, at least be correct in doing so. It just makes you look even more foolish.

This is a forum based on snark. Whilst miscarriage is a sensitive topic, just because someone doesn’t feel absolute sadness for some random person they don’t know doesn’t make them a bad person.
itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur

sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:09 am
itslaurlmao wrote:
That’s a huge reach.
If you’re going to make accusations, at least be correct in doing so. It just makes you look even more foolish.

This is a forum based on snark. Whilst miscarriage is a sensitive topic, just because someone doesn’t feel absolute sadness for some random person they don’t know doesn’t make them a bad person.
There’s a difference between not feeling sad for someone and wishing them harm. Especially since, like you said, she’s a random person you don’t know.
Call me foolish all you want. Justify yours and others negative comments all you want. My morals are in the right place. You don’t hope someone has a horrible pregnancy. Period.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

I feel sad for her seeing how excited she was to have another baby. I just hope she will stop with the “am I pregnant?” posts and titles and sees that it’s a sensitive topic for people. I’m sure there are people out there who don’t even take pregnancy tests because they KNOW they are not pregnant due to infertility.
petalhands
Wallflower
Wallflower

the way i see it wishing for her (or anyone) to suffer is wrong whether or not they wanted her to have a bad pregnancy or something worse
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

itslaurlmao wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:37 pm
Yeah.. her first pregnancy included multiple fainting episodes, depression, being unable to walk and having to use a wheelchair at times, and almost losing the baby at the end with cholestasis. Wishing that she'd have a worse pregnancy than that is saying a lot.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just to clarify - it wasn’t me who said about her pregnancy being worse. I wasn’t around when she was pregnant. Not that it matters.

That said, people are entitled to their own opinions. You don’t have to agree or even like it. That’s the beauty of being human.
petalhands
Wallflower
Wallflower

wishing harm on people isn't exactly an "opinion"
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

The overall response on this thread has been sympathetic/empathetic. I’m not sure why people are bringing up old comments that were made as though someone wished this on her. Obviously no one could have predicted this would happen and now that it has, everyone feels for her and the family. Coming here in hindsight to try to pick fights and claim the moral high ground is odd. Almost as though this traumatic experience in Colleen’s life is viewed as a golden opportunity for some to feel righteous..

And before you come at me, I’ve only made a handful of comments in this thread and certainly never wished anyone a hard pregnancy or miscarriage. I’ve been through one myself but at least my life wasn’t on the internet when it happened to me. It’s not something I take lightly.

ae123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ae123 »

I’m sorry to hear about her miscarriage, and hope for emotional healing from that trauma. I wanted to say that first and foremost before saying what is probably a little snarky below. Her trauma is valid and awful and I feel for her.

That being said, being a fan for her for the last year or so myself has been emotionally taxing...like just look at her thumbnails and titles. Every other video is a super emotional title about being a bad mom, or being overwhelmed and a thumbnail of her crying. And then cut to the next clickbait is some happy, childish review of TikTok trends or Amazon garbage. And then a video about her kiddo.

Like I get clickbait is the name of the game for youtubers. But as a human being I only have the capacity for so much empathy every day. And throughout the pandemic and lockdown I’ve seen family and friends suffering serious hardship and have kept space in my mind for them. So to watch her video and hear her complain about something every single day is just too much. I had to stop watching her in the last few weeks because of it.
Lucy7Gal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lucy7Gal »

I am so sick and tired of Colleen whining about cutting her bangs or not... Like, girl, come on, you've been dragging this topic for like a week now. Do what you want to do AND MOVE ON FOR GOD'S SHAKE!!!

PS. I really like her with curtain bangs, I think she secretly likes those too, but let's be real, she has clearly made her mind about cutting 'normal' bangs... And THAT'S OK!

Στάλθηκε από το JAT-L41 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

i was sur she would make her sister's story her own...
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Rachel comes out as gay. I honestly thought she was gay a long time ago and was surprised when I first started watching she was dating a dude. Her and Matt relationship was weird from the git go. More like friends hanging out then boyfriend and girlfriend . Nothing wrong with being gay my step sister is gay . I hope she is happy and that is all that counts
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

I don’t like to keep people in a box. I like to believe that Colleen could have grown as a person in the past few years. But I think it’s worth mentioning that she did create a satire video where she “comes out” as straight a few years back. It got a lot of backlash and she since deleted it but she mentions it in this video

I’m just trying to imagine what that must have felt like from Rachel’s perspective. Colleen is such a drama queen and always needs things to be centered around her. Imagine trying to work through things in your own head and figure out who you are while your sister is making money by making a joke of the whole situation. And now she’s made a video pretty much putting Rachel on blast.

Sure, Rachel mentioned having a girlfriend in a recent vlog but it was more in passing and not even the title of the video. But then here comes Colleen making a whole rant about it and throwing Rachel and Jojos name in whenever she feels like it. Just rubbed me the wrong way. Especially since it seems like the comments that supposedly had Colleen soo upset were actually made with good intentions. But Colleen acknowledges that coming out is a very personal and emotional event but somehow sees no issue discussing the sexuality of her sister and friend without them even there to weigh in.

Return to “A-H”