Colleen Ballinger | Miranda Sings

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Re: Colleen Ballinger | Miranda Sings

Unread post by Hyacinth »

MelE wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:01 pm I don’t like to keep people in a box. I like to believe that Colleen could have grown as a person in the past few years. But I think it’s worth mentioning that she did create a satire video where she “comes out” as straight a few years back. It got a lot of backlash and she since deleted it but she mentions it in this video

I’m just trying to imagine what that must have felt like from Rachel’s perspective. Colleen is such a drama queen and always needs things to be centered around her. Imagine trying to work through things in your own head and figure out who you are while your sister is making money by making a joke of the whole situation. And now she’s made a video pretty much putting Rachel on blast.

Sure, Rachel mentioned having a girlfriend in a recent vlog but it was more in passing and not even the title of the video. But then here comes Colleen making a whole rant about it and throwing Rachel and Jojos name in whenever she feels like it. Just rubbed me the wrong way. Especially since it seems like the comments that supposedly had Colleen soo upset were actually made with good intentions. But Colleen acknowledges that coming out is a very personal and emotional event but somehow sees no issue discussing the sexuality of her sister and friend without them even there to weigh in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colleen is an incredibly self centred person - it's always all about her. Are Rachel and Jojo Siwa dating - they have both recently come out as gay, and the Ballinger's friendship with JoJo has always been a bit odd given the age difference?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

No, I don't think Rachel and Jojo are dating. I think they are both seeing blondes, and Rachel definitely isn't blonde. It's not my place to speculate, but some people have said that Rachel may have felt safer coming out now with all the love surrounding Jojo.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

MelE wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:01 pm I don’t like to keep people in a box. I like to believe that Colleen could have grown as a person in the past few years. But I think it’s worth mentioning that she did create a satire video where she “comes out” as straight a few years back. It got a lot of backlash and she since deleted it but she mentions it in this video

I’m just trying to imagine what that must have felt like from Rachel’s perspective. Colleen is such a drama queen and always needs things to be centered around her. Imagine trying to work through things in your own head and figure out who you are while your sister is making money by making a joke of the whole situation. And now she’s made a video pretty much putting Rachel on blast.

Sure, Rachel mentioned having a girlfriend in a recent vlog but it was more in passing and not even the title of the video. But then here comes Colleen making a whole rant about it and throwing Rachel and Jojos name in whenever she feels like it. Just rubbed me the wrong way. Especially since it seems like the comments that supposedly had Colleen soo upset were actually made with good intentions. But Colleen acknowledges that coming out is a very personal and emotional event but somehow sees no issue discussing the sexuality of her sister and friend without them even there to weigh in.

that's what i was trying to say earlier on, thanks for developping in a wayyy better way!

That's not her story to tell of her rant to make imo... specially as Rachel or Jojo manage their lives and announcements as they want. in a video she event said "my sister won't be here because he girlfriend is so famous" or something like that. It's none of her business... People on twitter found out who the girl is and the community had quite a cool reaction , the posts have been deleted since.

no Jojo showed her girlfriend on tiktok they've been best friends for a while .. sorry i can't remember her name.
MelE
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MelE »

So now that Rachel has officially posted her coming out story, Colleen of course had to make even THAT about her. In her vlog yesterday she “corrected” Rachel’s story of how she came out to Colleen and even added more details than Rachel clearly wanted to share. Just wow.

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

MelE wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:39 am So now that Rachel has officially posted her coming out story, Colleen of course had to make even THAT about her. In her vlog yesterday she “corrected” Rachel’s story of how she came out to Colleen and even added more details than Rachel clearly wanted to share. Just wow.

yes! even in her comment some people said "what are you talking about, we never interpreted it that way"...She just wanted to be center stage again and ,again make someone's story her own...
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Frenchlurker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:53 pm
MelE wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:39 am So now that Rachel has officially posted her coming out story, Colleen of course had to make even THAT about her. In her vlog yesterday she “corrected” Rachel’s story of how she came out to Colleen and even added more details than Rachel clearly wanted to share. Just wow.

yes! even in her comment some people said "what are you talking about, we never interpreted it that way"...She just wanted to be center stage again and ,again make someone's story her own...
I still have no idea what she is talking about. She said the exact same thing that Rachel said.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

The twins are here. She went into natural labor at home. She had a emergency c section because of cord prolapse. The twins will spend time in the NICU.

Sent from my LM-X120 using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”