Cam&Fam

itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cam&Fam

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Omg I just watched the gender reveal video and when they tell Collette to go pick out a toy for the baby and she starts playing with the bear (or whatever it was meant to be) stuffed animal and Landon says "i think you want that Collette... We should get her it" and Cam says "Ok we'll get her it." ????? Will that child ever be told no ?????
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Never heard of these two until their "second teen pregnancy" video was blowing up and showing up in my suggestions. I can't even hate-watch them because they look like actual children to me. Do either of them have gainful employment outside of YouTube? Do they go to school? The amount of views they get is insane to me, but I wonder if they have the wherewithal to run an actual business and manage brand deals, which we all know is where the real money is at. They come across more like 15-year-olds to me rather than 18-year-olds.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:58 am Never heard of these two until their "second teen pregnancy" video was blowing up and showing up in my suggestions. I can't even hate-watch them because they look like actual children to me. Do either of them have gainful employment outside of YouTube? Do they go to school? The amount of views they get is insane to me, but I wonder if they have the wherewithal to run an actual business and manage brand deals, which we all know is where the real money is at. They come across more like 15-year-olds to me rather than 18-year-olds.
Cam dropped out her junior year when she found out she was pregnant, and Landon I have no idea. But it's sad that they have no career goals, this is obviously just their career for now because it's comfortable and they're too lazy to get a job.
Cam has mentioned that she has never had a job. Like not even a little side job.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:34 am
HashtagBlessed wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:58 am Never heard of these two until their "second teen pregnancy" video was blowing up and showing up in my suggestions. I can't even hate-watch them because they look like actual children to me. Do either of them have gainful employment outside of YouTube? Do they go to school? The amount of views they get is insane to me, but I wonder if they have the wherewithal to run an actual business and manage brand deals, which we all know is where the real money is at. They come across more like 15-year-olds to me rather than 18-year-olds.
Cam dropped out her junior year when she found out she was pregnant, and Landon I have no idea. But it's sad that they have no career goals, this is obviously just their career for now because it's comfortable and they're too lazy to get a job.
Cam has mentioned that she has never had a job. Like not even a little side job.
I’m such an asshole 😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MorganH87 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:31 am
I’m such an asshole 😂😂
Nicknames for who?
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

Rorygz194 wrote:
You know, it’s great that they’re filming all of this. Down the road it’ll be a lot like stumbling across your old myspace, except a million times worse. They’re going to regret all of this so much, and be so embarrassed. I mean, if they grow up at all, they will. The alternative is they end up like Jessica from Jessfam and decide to embrace all of the obvious shitstorm that their lives are for profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tictacsss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tictacsss »

A few updates from Cam’s live:

1) She’s considering announcing the middle name of the baby to call it that until they announce the name because she feels it’ll slip from her mouth.

2) She doesn’t wanna announce the name right now because it’s too soon and the rest of the pregnancy is just boring stuff i.e. this is the only other pregnancy video that’ll get views so she’s dragging it out

3) She revealed the boy names she was considering: Declan, Oliver and Owen. Thoughts?

4) She claims she never believed in the rest test in the first place and deep down, she knew it wasn’t true. ‘How true could a ring on a string be anyway?’
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yikes, I cannot imagine having two kids and either no high school diploma or a GED at best. That's quite the precarious situation she's created for herself. I imagine that's part of the reason his parents both had such a...less than thrilled reaction to baby #2. I don't know, maybe they are making a decent amount of money on YouTube (but I kind of doubt it if they aren't marketable to advertisers) but even if that is the case, I bet they were heavily insulated from the actual costs of having a child. Do they think their parents are going to pick up the hospital bill again? I just can't imagine.
Last edited by HashtagBlessed on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:40 am

I’m such an asshole 😂😂
Nicknames for who?
This baby
Nikki_Rin672
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nikki_Rin672 »

jayann wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:38 pm AAHHAHAHAHAHA sorry no boy this time. Maybe in 10-12 months when they are trying to conceive again!
i can see them having all girls to be honest.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I’m such an asshole 😂😂
They act like there’s millions of us sitting at the edge of our seats to hear this baby’s middle name. Like this baby won’t impact our lives at all.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Good grief, I just watched her video explaining her emergency c-section. She was leaking amniotic fluid and contracting and she didn't call her doctor? Just brought it up casually at her next appointment? While I agree that it wasn't professional of her doctor to scold her, I can't imagine having a patient that young and clueless. She comes across as so bratty and immature in the video. We're all varying degrees of petulant at 16, but it's next level when you are responsible for another person. I'm willing to bet someone is still paying off that NICU bill, and if that's the case it makes it all the more jaw dropping that they got pregnant again.

While I 100% believe the first pregnancy was intentional, I also think she was met with quite a bit of disapproval from the adults in her life and even from her care providers, so in her mind she sees this pregnancy as her "do-over." She had to be embarrassed by the way she handled the series of events that led up to her daughter's premature delivery. So now that she's married and no longer living at home she thinks that this pregnancy is being done the "right way" and will be more acceptable. The gender reveal, filming their family reacting to the pregnancy, etc. She's trying to make this pregnancy more mainstream while also cashing in on the "pregnant teen" click bait titles.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HashtagBlessed wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:29 pm
Yikes, I cannot imagine having two kids and either no high school diploma or a GED at best. That's quite the precarious situation she's created for herself. I imagine that's part of the reason his parents both had such a...less than thrilled reaction to baby #2. I don't know, maybe they are making a decent amount of money on YouTube (but I kind of doubt it if they aren't marketable to advertisers) but even if that is the case, I bet they were heavily insulated from the actual costs of having a child. Do they think their parents are going to pick up the hospital bill again? I just can't imagine.
Landon's parents reaction had more to it,as cam probably isn't their favorite person. Before they had coco, Landon let cam live at his house while they were gone and cam threw a party and trashed the house and I think she left it that way.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Am I the only one who thinks Collette looks malnourished and homely? And Cam’s husband looks super creepy and acts almost mentally slow.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

SouthernBella wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:53 pm Am I the only one who thinks Collette looks malnourished and homely? And Cam’s husband looks super creepy and acts almost mentally slow.
Collette looks a bit better, but is still small for an almost two year old. I think what gets me about Landon is the smile. Both him and Cam act like they’re high in all of their videos.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Frootloops3 wrote:
SouthernBella wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:53 pm Am I the only one who thinks Collette looks malnourished and homely? And Cam’s husband looks super creepy and acts almost mentally slow.
Collette looks a bit better, but is still small for an almost two year old. I think what gets me about Landon is the smile. Both him and Cam act like they’re high in all of their videos.
That seems more like a personality thing that they'll grow out of eventually. But I agree, and honestly it seems more like a thing they put up for the camera.
marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

SouthernBella wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Collette looks malnourished and homely? And Cam’s husband looks super creepy and acts almost mentally slow.
I think he is a little slow. Cam on the other hand, isn’t. I think she’s actually very smart and is taking advantage of him in a way (not to diminish his part in all of this).
I think that also explains some of landon’s parents reaction. They know he’s making a huge mistake and probably feel really helpless because he’s wrapped around cams finger. They probably hate her.

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

marissalasel wrote:
SouthernBella wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Collette looks malnourished and homely? And Cam’s husband looks super creepy and acts almost mentally slow.
I think he is a little slow. Cam on the other hand, isn’t. I think she’s actually very smart and is taking advantage of him in a way (not to diminish his part in all of this).
I think that also explains some of landon’s parents reaction. They know he’s making a huge mistake and probably feel really helpless because he’s wrapped around cams finger. They probably hate her.

It sucks because Cam is probably going to smash his heart to pieces one day and his parents know it.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Autumn6or
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Autumn6or »

So @mommy_babiee just posted on her story that Cam was saying bad things about her baby. Does anyone know where and what was said?
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

Autumn6or wrote:So @mommy_babiee just posted on her story that Cam was saying bad things about her baby. Does anyone know where and what was said?
Wait a minute.. is that the 14 year old who got knocked up and named her kid Babiee? Don't believe a thing she says. Cam has never purposely started or involved herself in drama so there's no reason she would start now.

Return to “A-H”