Brittani Boren Leach

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Brittani Boren Leach

Unread post by fingusername »

HA!

This could be the post that starts WW3 on youtube!!

The shot heard around the world.....she makes it seem like she isn't envious of AAryn but inside you know she is depressed as SH!T that she can not keep up with that kind of lifesyle. AAryn once gave a fragmented shart about Brittani but now won't give her the time of day. lol

Brittani was a very down to earth & relatable mom but has tuned into a Target haul of complaints. Her husband has a job he loves and she is mad because he needs to do some traveling. I get that being with 3 kids is hard but the guy had this job when you met him so how are you now complaining about it...and he's the ONLY ONE WORKING? She admitted she is under pressure to pump out youtube content because they now depend on that money coming in. If it's so tough then go back to your real job, you know, the one you are trained for.

What is everyone else thinking?

Also, her boys are not cute. Her husbands girl is the good looking on in that family.
thenewb
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach

Unread post by thenewb »

I go back and fourth with her. I like her, but it also seems like she tries to copy things that Tara and Aaryn do which makes me not like her so much. I can totally see her selling out once she gets to that point and that is unfortunate.

I didn't watch the video or whatever you're referring to, but why did she quit her job? To do YouTube? Maybe she should have waited until she could rely on the money more if she's so worried about it.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

She quit her job as a nurse to be a stay at home mom and shes stated she will probably never go back to nursing. Sorry but once your kids are in school you don’t need to stay home, especially if you complain about having to pump out content because you depend on the money.

I go back and fourth on if I like her too.

Her youngest boy (the baby) is super freaking cute though
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Yes the baby is adorbs
Wobbledewobble wrote:She quit her job as a nurse to be a stay at home mom and shes stated she will probably never go back to nursing. Sorry but once your kids are in school you don’t need to stay home, especially if you complain about having to pump out content because you depend on the money.

I go back and fourth on if I like her too.

Her youngest boy (the baby) is super freaking cute though
Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

I think her boys are ADORABLE! especially Cash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Anyone know what the new business is?

Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

I used to like her and I was actually shocked when I saw she was friends with aaryn, given their totally different lifestyles. Also her q&a about her older stepson kind of rubbed me the wrong way.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

Bdwc wrote:I used to like her and I was actually shocked when I saw she was friends with aaryn, given their totally different lifestyles. Also her q&a about her older stepson kind of rubbed me the wrong way.
What did she say about the stepson? I seen she put it in the tittle but I didn’t want to skip through all of that searching for one answer. What does her husband do for work? 5 kids between them and she says they aren’t done is a lot to support.
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

thenewb wrote:I go back and fourth with her. I like her, but it also seems like she tries to copy things that Tara and Aaryn do which makes me not like her so much. I can totally see her selling out once she gets to that point and that is unfortunate.

I didn't watch the video or whatever you're referring to, but why did she quit her job? To do YouTube? Maybe she should have waited until she could rely on the money more if she's so worried about it.

I can see how she copies tara with the style and all but not aaryn. maybe im missing something. She quit her job to be with her kids and then started youtube.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

allimac789 wrote:
Bdwc wrote:I used to like her and I was actually shocked when I saw she was friends with aaryn, given their totally different lifestyles. Also her q&a about her older stepson kind of rubbed me the wrong way.
What did she say about the stepson? I seen she put it in the tittle but I didn’t want to skip through all of that searching for one answer. What does her husband do for work? 5 kids between them and she says they aren’t done is a lot to support.
she didn’t necessarily say anything bad about him or anything. I guess you just need to watch it. It starts at 9:26. I just know I’d be pissed if my step dad’s new wife talked about the relationship I have with my biological father on her channel. I feel like she could have just said something like, “he’s my husband’s stepson from his previous marriage and my husband is still a big part of his life.”
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

I really tried to like her, but her super whiny voice drives me crazy.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Yea the whiny-ness is annoying.
caffinatedgossiper wrote:I really tried to like her, but her super whiny voice drives me crazy.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

She's very nasal she sounds like she's 14

allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

You want to hear a whiny/screechy voice go listen to Lauren Midgley. Her’s is horrendous she seems really sweet and down to earth but I can’t make it a minute into her videos because of her voice. I agree Brittani is very nasally
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

allimac789 wrote:You want to hear a whiny/screechy voice go listen to Lauren Midgley. Her’s is horrendous she seems really sweet and down to earth but I can’t make it a minute into her videos because of her voice. I agree Brittani is very nasally
Haha YES! When I first watched one of her videos I honestly thought it was a joke, like she was doing it to be funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

Yes! I have tried several times to watch Lauren Midgley, but her voice; honestly, I just can't.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

This whole secret business is getting ridiculous why can't she say what it is already

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

I love xojuliana I've plugged her in various boards now bc I feel like she's real down to earth and should have it more followers check her out if u can...

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anastasia2468 wrote:This whole secret business is getting ridiculous why can't she say what it is already

Something about a kids play place. But it wont be smelly & dirty and it will be all white...with pops of color ;) ;) ;)
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anastasia2468 wrote:xojuliana
OMG! A couple of days ago I was catching up reading on someone's post and it had major shade about xojuliana!!! I'm trying to find it. She didn't come out looking good in the end.....

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”