Brittani Boren Leach

Okaycooool
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach

Unread post by Okaycooool »

The wallpaper is ugly and I could’ve told her when she posted the pic at target it would be a pain in ass to line up. I’m also surprised she’s giving the baby it’s own room and having 3 boys share. I figured she wanted a baby room hoping it was a girl to do a girl nursery which I guess makes more sense but I don’t see why she doesn’t keep the baby in her room
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Wallpaper is such a pain in the butt and definitely not something I would attempt while pregnant. I get her wanting the baby to have it's own room since sleeping schedules will be different. I wonder if they are still looking for a bigger home though, she hasn't mentioned that again in quite a while, but then I don't subscribe to her anymore. Anyone know? They definitely need more space and a finished backyard.
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... f599ca.jpg[/. Looks like she has read here recently. Girl, needs to mind her own business not worry about any drama in this forum, most of us don’t give a fuck that others have opinions, we encourage it, it’s entertaining that way. But it’s nothing she needs to address, only because it makes her appear needy ,dramatically over reacting, reaching for attention in a way that isn’t flattering but it’s my opinion and it’s like an asshole everyone’s stinks Image Image
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

Ugh I just watched one of her videos from last week (from the 3rd, I think) and while she was in the Starbucks drive through (of course), she had her kid in his booster in the back row middle seat, but there's no headrest there! She has a gigantic car and could've put him in literally any other seat... what in the world is she thinking?!
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

She has become an insufferable cry baby. She is also a huge follower. By the end of the year she will be preggo again because it is ALL she has.
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Her grocery haul is NOT budget friendly. Way too much stuff
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Her voice is so grating.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

IMG_3265.jpg
ImageImageImage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

In her coffee and chat video... ugh. She comes across and SO full of herself. She’s been reading here and seems to have a wanna be tough girl attitude which is a joke! She just doesn’t seem like a like able woman.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jennaleeds19 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:40 am In her coffee and chat video... ugh. She comes across and SO full of herself. She’s been reading here and seems to have a wanna be tough girl attitude which is a joke! She just doesn’t seem like a like able woman.
She's seriously trying to pull that attitude off now? She probably would be a decent human if she just acted like herself, like she used to.
Does this woman have any friends to talk to, go have coffee with, other moms with kids, girl's night out or even go shop at Target with?
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

She got a new car, looks like an Infiniti QX80. Those aren’t cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

“I just can’t get a brand new car having kids, it’s not a good idea for us right now.” But buy an Infinity with super light colored interior. That’s a better idea 🙄
beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Brittani Boren Leach

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

Ok forget what I said. That’s not her Infiniti. I’m going back to looking!
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brittani Boren Leach

beachgirl2000 wrote:Ok forget what I said. That’s not her Infiniti. I’m going back to looking!
Is this the one you thought it was? Because I thought it was this one too https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/link/235942908

Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Not_Sponsored wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:21 pm “I just can’t get a brand new car having kids, it’s not a good idea for us right now.” But buy an Infinity with super light colored interior. That’s a better idea 🙄
I thought same thing. I just can’t get a brand new car cause of kids... yet buys used car with light interior. Are you sure you can’t get a new one cause the kids or money? Lol. I don’t have a brand new car but I don’t front I can’t get one cause my kids are messy.
beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
beachgirl2000 wrote:Ok forget what I said. That’s not her Infiniti. I’m going back to looking!
Is this the one you thought it was? Because I thought it was this one too https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/link/235942908

I think it’s gone from your link you sent me, but it was a 2012 with 90,000 miles that I saw. Is that was you saw?
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

beachgirl2000 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:

I think it’s gone from your link you sent me, but it was a 2012 with 90,000 miles that I saw. Is that was you saw?
Yes!

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why in the actual fuck would you spend over $20k on a car with 90k miles on it? With light beige interior when you have little kids? Not only is she totally boring but she’s an idiot, to boot.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

How do you guys know which one she bought off the lot for the price and mileage? Did she list that?
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:46 pm Why in the actual fuck would you spend over $20k on a car with 90k miles on it? With light beige interior when you have little kids? Not only is she totally boring but she’s an idiot, to boot.
Holy crap! A few months ago, I bought a practically new Volkswagen Tiguan with 5k miles for $19k. I can't believe someone would pay that much for a 6 or 7 year old car with almost 100k miles.

Also, I feel like she is so insecure that her life isn't as glamorous as other youtube moms. Her caption about the car "I know it's nothing to some people", and then the comments about how she doesn't get to take grand vacations like other youtube moms. Like why even say things like that. I feel like she's always comparing herself to Aaryn and Tara.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”