Brittani Boren Leach

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Judging from her Instagram, Brittani Boring followed Tara's lead again and decorated the nursery in all the same tones and colors. (or lack thereof). Shocker!

Brown and Tan? Check.
White? Check
Animals? Check
Boring? Check
Drab? Check
Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma-Est-2008 »

QueenMaleficent wrote:Judging from her Instagram, Brittani Boring followed Tara's lead again and decorated the nursery in all the same tones and colors. (or lack thereof). Shocker!

Brown and Tan? Check.
White? Check
Animals? Check
Boring? Check
Drab? Check
The poor baby has nothing colorful or stimulating to look at, no personality it’s a shame. I wish a YT mom would be ORIGINAL for once please we don’t wanna see a million of the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momma-Est-2008 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:37 pm
QueenMaleficent wrote:Judging from her Instagram, Brittani Boring followed Tara's lead again and decorated the nursery in all the same tones and colors. (or lack thereof). Shocker!

Brown and Tan? Check.
White? Check
Animals? Check
Boring? Check
Drab? Check
The poor baby has nothing colorful or stimulating to look at, no personality it’s a shame. I wish a YT mom would be ORIGINAL for once please we don’t wanna see a million of the same.

I think she has an eye for decorating but always tends to go with the trends of what everyone else is doing. I'd like to see her do something unexpected and she'd probably be really good at it.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

If anyone didn’t know, the names they’re between are Crew and Cruz....

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Looks like Bitter Leach didn’t get an invite to Skykas over the top birthday. Or she’s too bitter and didn’t go out of jealousy.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Does anyone else follow Brittani’s mom on Instagram? She posted for Father’s Day about her dad, and also Carter’s dad Image I thought it was interesting that she didn’t include Jeff.....wonder what their relationship is like and if she still has a relationship with baby daddy #1[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 13c716.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f23561.jpg[/IMG]

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Buckeyebaby wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:38 pm Does anyone else follow Brittani’s mom on Instagram? She posted for Father’s Day about her dad, and also Carter’s dad Image I thought it was interesting that she didn’t include Jeff.....wonder what their relationship is like and if she still has a relationship with baby daddy #1

She seems like a sweet lady, so I'm going to go on a limb and say she probably keeps in contact with Carter's Dad. I think she'd be one to include both sides for the sake of the children and the all around vibe. I like that she attended Sidney's Grandparent's Day Celebration at her school as it was a super kind gesture. Sidney is adorable.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Buckeyebaby wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:38 pm Does anyone else follow Brittani’s mom on Instagram? She posted for Father’s Day about her dad, and also Carter’s dad Image I thought it was interesting that she didn’t include Jeff.....wonder what their relationship is like and if she still has a relationship with baby daddy #1

She seems like a sweet lady, so I'm going to go on a limb and say she probably keeps in contact with Carter's Dad. I think she'd be one to include both sides for the sake of the children and the all around vibe. I like that she attended Sidney's Grandparent's Day Celebration at her school as it was a super kind gesture. Sidney is adorable.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

I really want to know how Jeff deals with that voice of hers. I can't even watch her insta-stories anymore because the crackly, whine in her voice is such a turn off.
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

I also find it strange that her mom stated that her ex is a great hubby. I find this disrespectful to Jeff. (Especially since he has multiple kids with Brittani. And yes her voice is grating
Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker

QueenMaleficent wrote:

I agree I think she is adorable and I think that Britney does a good job being a stepparent and including her when they have her I don’t know how often they have her but when they do have her it seems like she does include her and there’s not a ton of favoritism going on to her own children. I personally don’t mind Britney’s voice I think that Lauren midgley voice is omg

Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

One of her latest videos..... I cannot!!!! She has pulled up most of the carpet in the home and continues to put pull and stick flooring down???? The house value is sinking before my eyes
mommaandrews
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommaandrews »

It’s drives me crazy how Jeff constantly says “my wife”. Why can’t he say Brittani? Anyone else???

maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

They are so overwhelmed by their kids not being in school for the summer. But they keep having them

mommaandrews
Amateur
Amateur

maddiewin wrote:They are so overwhelmed by their kids not being in school for the summer. But they keep having them Image

I understand how exhausting it is to be with your kids all day... it can take a toll on you. I do think they are both good parents though. Some of the best I see on YouTube/Instagram. Brittani can be annoying at times but she is always taking her kids somewhere and doing things with them.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

maddiewin wrote:They are so overwhelmed by their kids not being in school for the summer. But they keep having them Image

Seriously! Why would you continue having them knowing you already have you hands full. It makes no sense to me. Like girl you're constantly complaining, yet you keep popping them out.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

mommaandrews wrote:It’s drives me crazy how Jeff constantly says “my wife”. Why can’t he say Brittani? Anyone else???

ME!!! I posted the same thing in the beginning of the thread! Drives me nuts!!

Her last 6 videos are sponsored. I don’t usually mind them so much, but EVERY video??

Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker

I will say I like the cake she made for her step daughter, that was awesome and I love her birthday traditions she does with her kids.

mommaandrews
Amateur
Amateur

Momma-Est-2008 wrote:I will say I like the cake she made for her step daughter, that was awesome and I love her birthday traditions she does with her kids.

I agree- like I said earlier. She can be annoying but she’s a really good mom/step mom

Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

maddiewin wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:52 pm They are so overwhelmed by their kids not being in school for the summer. But they keep having them Image

THIS IS EVERYTHING lol. She complains about being so tired...then stop pumping out a kid every. single. year.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”