Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

fantasticamy wrote:Why does tiny husband have to comment on every post to tell her she’s perfect and that he loves her? You live together! Calm down! They act like 16 year old attention starved morons. Funny how only wedding photos that are ever added are of her and him.
They have ALWAYS been like that. Sitting next to each other writing on each other’s Facebook walls about how much they love each other. It’s ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

My gosh she has to be one of the least grateful women! She has a beautiful home and a stunning kitchen and she is whining about new construction? Woman you have a full living and dining room and an extra room downstairs plus what five bedrooms? And apparently there is a basement too. She probably knows that her very nice but humble home isn’t competing with the mansions that all these women are buying. It’s clear they don’t make the money that Bri does or Myka does or maybe they are just better with their money! Yeah she shops but she doesn’t spend like some others. That’s one of the reasons I was drawn to her channel. I too enjoy the dollar spot LOL.

But seriously she doesn’t seem to realize what she has sometimes.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

In her mind she thinks she should be the ACE Family. LoL, She is a miserable woman and ungrateful! Girl is selfish in her relationship with her husband, she lets the world know, she’s unhappy not being first! the vlogs are her downfall! She should stay with cleaning and never ever go back to that hairdresser! Pay for it with money not exposure. ITT will look better.

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Literally her whole attitude while Chris was talking about the new house....they obviously didn’t get approved lol she uses her brothers death scenario as to why they didn’t buy it lol like that’s the only house available lol just to add drama and how the hell does she always find a way to insert her breastfeeding into every single conversation. Dam Chris I feel so bad for you bud... this is the brat you get to deal with on the daily then again you chose this life man... This man is like a tea kettle he’s gonna blow up one day with her constant interrupting him all the time, then again maybe he releases his “stress” at the gym where he works lol as in a side chick who massages his stresses away for him and never interrupts him lol these women are all such brats! This one didn’t get her house she wanted and Airon didn’t get the boy she wanted lol they are all acting like little kids who didn’t get their way lol and please tell me you guys saw how she literally turned her face away from him from him for the longest time while he kept on and on about how nice their kitchen was, poor guy didn’t get the loan and is trying his hardest to make it ok.. it’s your fault blondie, if you wouldn’t have bought sooo much crap at target and everywhere else maybe you could’ve had more of a down payment and savings stashed lol dingbats lol

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't think she is a popular as she wants to appear, it's the youth that's popular.everyone watches the younger kids. The truth is no one is going to want to watch you when your 35 fold clothes or scrub the toilet! The YT house fart's, are almost to old for the platform. It's just like in the movies, after 30 your not cast as much ch for anything but the crazy aunt, or grandma, I hope they can fall back to the career the went to school for, or it's not going to be fun! It's all about age, and no one can change that. A good example is Britny Spears, and that is truth
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

TuffTalk wrote:I don't think she is a popular as she wants to appear, it's the youth that's popular.everyone watches the younger kids. The truth is no one is going to want to watch you when your 35 fold clothes or scrub the toilet! The YT house fart's, are almost to old for the platform. It's just like in the movies, after 30 your not cast as much ch for anything but the crazy aunt, or grandma, I hope they can fall back to the career the went to school for, or it's not going to be fun! It's all about age, and no one can change that. A good example is Britny Spears, and that is truthImageImageImage
Yup agreed. The torn jeans and torn sweaters and slang, emojis and hashtags look ridiculous on them already lol the thirst is real....

I like Chris though... I don’t like how he shrinks himself around her I really like him his yt vlogs without her. He does better alone she just tries to overshadow him it’s like your little sister when your friends come over.... she’s like doing cartwheels in the living room to try and be center of attention somehow.... he seems cool....just not around her. I wish she would and would have let him have his moment with his channel.... it’s like not even his channel it’s the same crap as the first channel.... I wish it was only him alone.

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

In the vlog where they go to build a bear I almost think she’s pregnant again because at the end he jokes with her about baby number five.... I wouldn’t be surprised, everyone exept briana k is preggo from rhoyt I believe right? and her being around myka probably got her so jealous of her baby bump... I wouldn’t doubt it...the way she was laughing was a little too much...

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anastasia2468 wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:I don't think she is a popular as she wants to appear, it's the youth that's popular.everyone watches the younger kids. The truth is no one is going to want to watch you when your 35 fold clothes or scrub the toilet! The YT house fart's, are almost to old for the platform. It's just like in the movies, after 30 your not cast as much ch for anything but the crazy aunt, or grandma, I hope they can fall back to the career the went to school for, or it's not going to be fun! It's all about age, and no one can change that. A good example is Britny Spears, and that is truthImageImageImage
Yup agreed. The torn jeans and torn sweaters and slang, emojis and hashtags look ridiculous on them already lol the thirst is real....

I like Chris though... I don’t like how he shrinks himself around her I really like him his yt vlogs without her. He does better alone she just tries to overshadow him it’s like your little sister when your friends come over.... she’s like doing cartwheels in the living room to try and be center of attention somehow.... he seems cool....just not around her. I wish she would and would have let him have his moment with his channel.... it’s like not even his channel it’s the same crap as the first channel.... I wish it was only him alone.

Yes agreed to that, I bet that would be decent too!! He is funny, to bad she fucked it up for him, there’s no way she’ll ever let him have one of his own Image

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

fantasticamy wrote:Why does tiny husband have to comment on every post to tell her she’s perfect and that he loves her? You live together! Calm down! They act like 16 year old attention starved morons. Funny how only wedding photos that are ever added are of her and him.
Omg I know right? Lol it’s all for show! Which makes me believe it’s not like that in real life... those that knew her please understand that people change relationships change and having so many kids all of them being sooo young changes you so as much obsessed as they were in the past is the past... I don’t see any respect or love coming from her towards him and I think he’s just tired.. every time he speaks she looks soo bothered it’s weird it doesn’t seem like she’s in love, she just doesn’t want to be alone with the kids he’s like a roommate/manny helper..... there’s something weird going on there in some parts in brianak’s vlogs they just looked sooo pisssed off at each other like at the restaurant she pans to them
And Tiffani is like counting and huffs and puffs to him something she mumbles, it just looked from a distance in other peoples vlogs when they would pan towards them
That they were miserable. Remember the camera shows one thing (what u want it to show) but behind closed doors when camera is off that’s real life! Not what we see that’s all staged, plus body language doesn’t lie and her body language is totally dismissive of him and his is like begging for her attention.... it looks like he tries sooo much to keep his family together and she just huffs and puffs and throws tantrums all the time it’s her way or the highway and that’s sad to watch it’s the beaston vibe I get....

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Decororchid528 wrote:My gosh she has to be one of the least grateful women! She has a beautiful home and a stunning kitchen and she is whining about new construction? Woman you have a full living and dining room and an extra room downstairs plus what five bedrooms? And apparently there is a basement too. She probably knows that her very nice but humble home isn’t competing with the mansions that all these women are buying. It’s clear they don’t make the money that Bri does or Myka does or maybe they are just better with their money! Yeah she shops but she doesn’t spend like some others. That’s one of the reasons I was drawn to her channel. I too enjoy the dollar spot LOL.

Girl I felt sooo bad for Chris in the beginning when he’s talking about their kitchen and she looks away from him and turns her face completely from him as if dismissing what he’s saying ab their kitchen.... he probly paid a shit load for that and she’s sooo ungrateful such a brat! Keep on keeping on with the joneses beastons and it’s not gonna end up pretty! Be smart and get your house and cars paid off get your debt wiped off you have three kids people don’t be stupid! Being rich is having your shit paid off in full not getting loans and more credit from target and getting deeper in debt c’mon this isn’t 2005 anymore it’s 2018 get with it!!!

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anastasia2468 wrote:
Omg I know right? Lol it’s all for show! Which makes me believe it’s not like that in real life... those that knew her please understand that people change relationships change and having so many kids all of them being sooo young changes you so as much obsessed as they were in the past is the past... I don’t see any respect or love coming from her towards him and I think he’s just tired.. every time he speaks she looks soo bothered it’s weird it doesn’t seem like she’s in love, she just doesn’t want to be alone with the kids he’s like a roommate/manny helper..... there’s something weird going on there in some parts in brianak’s vlogs they just looked sooo pisssed off at each other like at the restaurant she pans to them
And Tiffani is like counting and huffs and puffs to him something she mumbles, it just looked from a distance in other peoples vlogs when they would pan towards them
That they were miserable. Remember the camera shows one thing (what u want it to show) but behind closed doors when camera is off that’s real life! Not what we see that’s all staged, plus body language doesn’t lie and her body language is totally dismissive of him and his is like begging for her attention.... it looks like he tries sooo much to keep his family together and she just huffs and puffs and throws tantrums all the time it’s her way or the highway and that’s sad to watch it’s the beaston vibe I get....

Yersss to all of that!!!

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Anastasia2468 wrote:
Decororchid528 wrote:My gosh she has to be one of the least grateful women! She has a beautiful home and a stunning kitchen and she is whining about new construction? Woman you have a full living and dining room and an extra room downstairs plus what five bedrooms? And apparently there is a basement too. She probably knows that her very nice but humble home isn’t competing with the mansions that all these women are buying. It’s clear they don’t make the money that Bri does or Myka does or maybe they are just better with their money! Yeah she shops but she doesn’t spend like some others. That’s one of the reasons I was drawn to her channel. I too enjoy the dollar spot LOL.

Girl I felt sooo bad for Chris in the beginning when he’s talking about their kitchen and she looks away from him and turns her face completely from him as if dismissing what he’s saying ab their kitchen.... he probly paid a shit load for that and she’s sooo ungrateful such a brat! Keep on keeping on with the joneses beastons and it’s not gonna end up pretty! Be smart and get your house and cars paid off get your debt wiped off you have three kids people don’t be stupid! Being rich is having your shit paid off in full not getting loans and more credit from target and getting deeper in debt c’mon this isn’t 2005 anymore it’s 2018 get with it!!!

For real about the getting out of any debt rather than creating new/more debt. Assuming they have a basic 30yr loan on the house, they are already 5 years in, so they are at least 1/6 the way there. That's a big deal. A lot of people their age still rent. They have a good home they can pay for, cars, everything they need to survive, a nice yard to go in...the grass may appear greener on the other side, but is it, really? If they use their YT money to pay double the mortgage they could pay it off in maybe 13 years. Then they could sell it and use that money as a down payment on a new house. The kids would be older, but once all the kids leave the nest they'd have a nice home to enjoy as a couple reconnecting, kid free. If they choose the right home, it could be their retirement home.
Too bad YT won't last 13 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

She’s such a brat and so ungrateful. Her face said it all in that vlog. She has a beautiful home now. She just wants bigger and better.

Also if she gets pregnant yet again she is an idiot. She just had 3 kids back to back to back. I don’t feel sorry for her being tired and overwhelmed. She made the choice to have that many kids so close in age. This is why my kids are spaced out

Decororchid528

Yeah I agree with everyone, I think she knows she will be irrelevant soon. Wasn’t it blatantly clear that she bought followers early on? Pretty soon all these subscribers are going to realize that she is just toxic. Every day, whining and complaining and wishing you had more instead of realizing how blessed you are. She always says people who critique are jealous. No girl, people who can’t have kids could be jealous and angry that you have three and constantly complain. People who can’t afford their own home may be jealous of your home and angry that you can’t appreciate it. I realize that the reason I watch these women is truly to learn how not to act in life!!!!!
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

For 2019 the self absorbed trashy tiff wants to focus on her! Ya know she never focuses on her. All this girl does is talk about herself.
Decororchid528

fantasticamy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:06 am For 2019 the self absorbed trashy tiff wants to focus on her! Ya know she never focuses on her. All this girl does is talk about herself.
Yeah ok the girl who “feels guilty” for getting her nails done but still does it. And who spends too much on her hair and who gets gifted massages by her husband.
Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

That sit down video.... wow. She just sat there while he was talking about the house like a petulant child who was told she can’t have her 10th Barbie because she already has 9 she doesn’t play with. What an ungrateful twit. You have 5 fucking bedrooms. A newly renovated kitchen. Stop being a spoiled ungrateful little shit. It’s not cute.

MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

Anastasia2468 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:40 pm ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Literally her whole attitude while Chris was talking about the new house....they obviously didn’t get approved lol she uses her brothers death scenario as to why they didn’t buy it lol like that’s the only house available lol just to add drama and how the hell does she always find a way to insert her breastfeeding into every single conversation. Dam Chris I feel so bad for you bud... this is the brat you get to deal with on the daily then again you chose this life man... This man is like a tea kettle he’s gonna blow up one day with her constant interrupting him all the time, then again maybe he releases his “stress” at the gym where he works lol as in a side chick who massages his stresses away for him and never interrupts him lol these women are all such brats! This one didn’t get her house she wanted and Airon didn’t get the boy she wanted lol they are all acting like little kids who didn’t get their way lol and please tell me you guys saw how she literally turned her face away from him from him for the longest time while he kept on and on about how nice their kitchen was, poor guy didn’t get the loan and is trying his hardest to make it ok.. it’s your fault blondie, if you wouldn’t have bought sooo much crap at target and everywhere else maybe you could’ve had more of a down payment and savings stashed lol dingbats lol

WOW!!!! Her body language speaks a thousand words! :-o
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

She has a permanent frown on her face. Constantly looking so miserable with life. Always wanting more and never being satisfied.

Unread post by Guest »

Lol those screen caps.... that’s the Tiff I knew

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”