The Chatwins

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The Chatwins

Unread post by actuallydear »

Are currently sitting on 21k subs, but about to blow up! They are a young family from the US. They have a toddler, Gemma, and they look like they just stepped out of the trending pages of Instagram. They're *that* aesthetically pleasing, with videography skills to boot.

Oh yeah, and they're having triplets.

They've been in my recommended videos for a little while and I've just watched a couple of videos - gender reveal, very first video (complete with footage from The Bahamas) and the Baby Mama Dance vlog.

Anyone else watched them yet? Thoughts?
Deku
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Chatwins

Unread post by Deku »

I watched a couple vlogs and I can tell they are a cute family. Put them more as background noise but from what I picked up they are genuinely happy for the triplets, despite the initial shock, and love little Gemma.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

Just was about to make a thread on them. They seem like a nice family and the baby shower was beautiful. The dad seems excited for the instagram and youtube fame. They got a shoutout from The Bingham's recently and their baby mama dance video is almost at 1 million.

I wonder what they do for a living, they come across as the perfect family who has everything together. It looks like they might like in Utah. I'm interested to see how this plays out.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm sorry. I'm cynical. The fact that Branden Bingham is promoting them and is "coaching" them gives me a bad taste in my mouth. They'll be opening a PO box and dropping hints about what they need for the babies in no time.
Plus, does the world need another Utah Mormon vlogging channel?
They are a good looking couple, yes. The only video I've seen so far is the one of them dancing around throwing money in the air, and that was enough.
It's just so "Yay! We're having multiples! Let's start vlogging and exploit them from birth!".
One question: some people are saying that the triplets were conceived "naturally", but someone else said that the dad said that she "took a pill" before she got pregnant. Which isn't conceiving naturally.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:I'm sorry. I'm cynical. The fact that Branden Bingham is promoting them and is "coaching" them gives me a bad taste in my mouth. They'll be opening a PO box and dropping hints about what they need for the babies in no time.
They are a good looking couple, yes. The only video I've seen so far is the one of them dancing around throwing money in the air, and that was enough.
It's just so "Yay! We're having multiples! Let's start vlogging and exploit them from birth!".
One question: some people are saying that the triplets were conceived "naturally", but someone else said that the dad said that she "took a pill" before she got pregnant. Which isn't conceiving naturally.

Sounds like Clomid. Far from natural.

I only watched a few minutes of the dance video and wasn’t a fan. They already seem annoying. And Bingham knows they’re about to blow up. He’s sneaking in to form a friendship so that he can profit off of their new viewers drawing them to his page if they mention the Bingham page. That blowhole knows exactly what he’s doing. He did the same when he reached out to the Gardners.

Sadly in today’s society, having multiples is the new cash cow for people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Also, her face doesn’t look natural. She looks like she’s been botoxed like crazy, that she’s had a nose job and she gets lip injections. If you told me she drove a Range Rover I wouldn’t be surprised. She looks pretentious.

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Couchpotato10 »

JD386 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I'm sorry. I'm cynical. The fact that Branden Bingham is promoting them and is "coaching" them gives me a bad taste in my mouth. They'll be opening a PO box and dropping hints about what they need for the babies in no time.

I only watched a few minutes of the dance video and wasn’t a fan. They already seem annoying. And Bingham knows they’re about to blow up. He’s sneaking in to form a friendship so that he can profit off of their new viewers drawing them to his page if they mention the Bingham page. That blowhole knows exactly what he’s doing. He did the same when he reached out to the Gardners.

On one of the vlogs one of them says she took a pill and went to the Bahamas and got pregnant.

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

I thought that dancing video was just gross. And her face looks weird. Gemma is cute.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Couchpotato10 wrote:
JD386 wrote:

On one of the vlogs one of them says she took a pill and went to the Bahamas and got pregnant.

Sounds like fertility drugs to me!
Unless of course, it was valium so she could relax, lol.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

The dad used to date Branden's sister so I'm not convinced the friendship is as fake as the Chatwin family comes across, lol. But I'm really not a fan of them already and theyve only just started. They are just to phony and money hungry for my liking.
JD386 wrote:

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

Yeah I think she definitely took clomid. It's rare to have triplets naturally and the fact that she "took a pill" is confirmation. Have y'all seen the Dad's instagram name? "TRIPLET DAD". He knows how to milk this for money.

They already have people sticking up for and defending them in the comments :roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I forgot about the dad dating Branden's sister. That clinches it for me that they're Mormon.
I don't necessarily think the friendship is fake. I think that they're exploiting their unborn babies and Branden is "coaching" them on how to get the most out of their viewers (ie "Fam mail") and hit the gravy train hard.. It just turns me off.
It's harder to get monetized these days, but I am sure Branden will coach them through that too. They already have the requisite 10,000 views, right?

SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

lmmomSD wrote:I forgot about the dad dating Branden's sister. That clinches it for me that they're Mormon.
I don't necessarily think the friendship is fake. I think that they're exploiting their unborn babies and Branden is "coaching" them on how to get the most out of their viewers (ie "Fam mail") and hit the gravy train hard.. It just turns me off.
It's harder to get monetized these days, but I am sure Branden will coach them through that too. They already have the requisite 10,000 views, right?

With the clothes she wears I’d be really surprised if they were Mormon. Or maybe he is Mormon and she’s not. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 4bcbb2.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... bd84a8.jpg[/img]

They are definitely in it for the fame and money though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

SqueakyWheel wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I forgot about the dad dating Branden's sister. That clinches it for me that they're Mormon.

With the clothes she wears I’d be really surprised if they were Mormon. Or maybe he is Mormon and she’s not. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 4bcbb2.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... bd84a8.jpg[/img]

They are definitely in it for the fame and money though.

Totally in it for the fame. I’ll be shocked if she’s Mormon. She looks nothing like any other Mormon I’ve seen. I don’t like them. They’re those annoying people that know they’re good looking and they’re really douchey about it. She looks like she’s had too much work done too.

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

I just rewatched their first vlog when they are sitting on the bed introducing themselves. I actually watched it twice. Now you don’t hear her say, well, I took a pill and then they start talking about going to the Bahamas. Could they have gone back and edited that vlog and taken her saying that out? Now I am second guessing myself about her saying that. Maybe it is on another vlog. Does anybody remember her saying that about taking a pill. I may have to be admitted to the looney boon sooner rather than later!

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

So in their comments people have asked if she did IVF. One person asked, did you conceive naturally or did you do IVF? They said, no, we did not do IVF. Hmmm

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

Okay fellow snarkers. She does state in a comment that she did one round of a pill to help her ovulate but that the chances of even having triplets was less than 1%. She said there are lots of twins on her side of the family. Wow, I feel so much better because I really thought I was losing it.

SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 27e11a.jpg[/img]

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Yeah I watched a couple of their vlogs and she reminds me waaaaay too much of Trashly! All about her and all the attempts of being sexy for the camera... I’ll
Pass thanks.....

Couchpotato10
Informer
Informer

SqueakyWheel wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 27e11a.jpg[/img]

Thank You for putting that up. Every time I try to do it I screw it up. I still say they edited the part about taking a pill which I find very disappointing. I have actually numerous times today asked them about it but don’t send because now that they have said it I don’t want to start WW3.

Return to “A-H”