The Chatwins

SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Chatwins

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

lmmomSD wrote:Babies are all off of O2. Her IG said she has been able to breastfeed the girls. If I am telling you all stuff you know, sorry!
Just glad everyone seems to be doing well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I’m glad you mentioned it. I haven’t had time to check social media. Sounds like they are doing great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

The vlog today with Gemma going on a birthday shopping spree at Target was pretty adorable. I was smiling the whole time. She’s such a cutie! That was a sweet, low key idea that will be fun to look back on with her one day.

It’s also refreshing to see a YouTube baby who loves their veggies! The broccoli was cracking me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

Holy Moly. His parents house is AMAZING!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

That’s what I was coming to say! It is AMAZING! And new apparently! And I’m pretty sure Darik said they have “houses” as in multiple houses. Idk what Darik does but his parents have got some serious money.

mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

Ljs wrote:Holy Moly. His parents house is AMAZING!
Which vlog do they show it in?
Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

mparadise wrote:
Ljs wrote:Holy Moly. His parents house is AMAZING!
Which vlog do they show it in?
The newest one. I think the title is about the Apple store.
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Tiger27 wrote:That’s what I was coming to say! It is AMAZING! And new apparently! And I’m pretty sure Darik said they have “houses” as in multiple houses. Idk what Darik does but his parents have got some serious money.

Darik’s father is a local homebuilder. High end, custom home, parade of homes type stuff. So that may have just been referring to his homes as in the many he has built.

Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

SqueakyWheel wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:That’s what I was coming to say! It is AMAZING! And new apparently! And I’m pretty sure Darik said they have “houses” as in multiple houses. Idk what Darik does but his parents have got some serious money.

Darik’s father is a local homebuilder. High end, custom home, parade of homes type stuff. So that may have just been referring to his homes as in the many he has built.

Ahh yes.That makes sense.
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

I find Darik so incredibly annoying and obnoxious. I watched one vlog and will never watch another one because of him.

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Mookiel wrote:I find Darik so incredibly annoying and obnoxious. I watched one vlog and will never watch another one because of him.

Yes!! He is just so cocky and obnoxious. I just can’t watch him.

mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

I actually like Cara and she seems sweet. Not sure if it’s just an act with Darik or if he’s trying to appeal to a younger audience but he is over the top. If he could chill out a little I could possibly enjoy their videos. But I skip through parts of Darik talking.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

JD386 wrote:
Mookiel wrote:I find Darik so incredibly annoying and obnoxious. I watched one vlog and will never watch another one because of him.

Yes!! He is just so cocky and obnoxious. I just can’t watch him.

Yup! But I found my self thinking “DAMN hes fine” when he was playing Pachabel Canon on the piano, he should do more vlogs of him playing the piano ImageImage
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Darik is a showboat. That’s his thing. He is trying to be like Treynkennedy (Instagram).
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Mommy359 wrote:Darik is a showboat. That’s his thing. He is trying to be like Treynkennedy (Instagram).
That’s EXACTLY who he reminded me in their vlog the other day which made it even more annoying that he was copying him instead of being himself.

Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

Mommy359 wrote:Darik is a showboat. That’s his thing. He is trying to be like Treynkennedy (Instagram).
Glad other people feel this way too! I read this thread and thought I was the only one Image he’s just trying too hard, can’t decide about Cara yet but Gemma and the triplets are super cute

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I agree. I wonder about Cara as well, but the children are precious. Time will tell on all of them.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Elle-Cue-24 wrote:
Glad other people feel this way too! I read this thread and thought I was the only one Image he’s just trying too hard, can’t decide about Cara yet but Gemma and the triplets are super cute

Honestly, a lot of people seemed to change their tune when Cara came to the thread. I however did not. I will say that she seems more genuine and not over the top like him. But I can’t get past his cockiness. He seems like one of those frat guy dudes that thinks he’s hot shit and likes to flaunt everything he has. Materialism seems very prominent.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:
Elle-Cue-24 wrote:

Honestly, a lot of people seemed to change their tune when Cara came to the thread. I however did not. I will say that she seems more genuine and not over the top like him. But I can’t get past his cockiness. He seems like one of those frat guy dudes that thinks he’s hot shit and likes to flaunt everything he has. Materialism seems very prominent.

I definitely was more willing to give them a chance after Cara came and was so nice. Darik does get on my nerves. I can see why he would be buddies with Branden Bingham.
I'm reserving judgement on Cara. We'll see what happens with clickbait and exploiting the kids once the money starts.
Are the triplets home yet? Shows how little I have been watching!

SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:
JD386 wrote:
Elle-Cue-24 wrote: Glad other people feel this way too! I read this thread and thought I was the only one Image he’s just trying too hard, can’t decide about Cara yet but Gemma and the triplets are super cute

I definitely was more willing to give them a chance after Cara came and was so nice. Darik does get on my nerves. I can see why he would be buddies with Branden Bingham.
I'm reserving judgement on Cara. We'll see what happens with clickbait and exploiting the kids once the money starts.

I agree. I’m just kind of waiting to see what I think. I have mixed feelings about them at this point.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

lmmomSD wrote:
JD386 wrote:
Elle-Cue-24 wrote: Glad other people feel this way too! I read this thread and thought I was the only one Image he’s just trying too hard, can’t decide about Cara yet but Gemma and the triplets are super cute

Yes I agree with you. Much more willing to give them a chance when Cara didnt come in here guns blazing with an attitude like the Gardners would have.

I think Cara comes across very soft spoken and sweet in the vlogs. Though the bellydance caught me off guard for such a Mormon community, but she explained that she converted so that made that seem much more approachable and understandable to me. And she clearly loves her children.

Darik is a bit overwhelming to me. Just has a lot of energy that I'm not used to, or franklywas prepared for, in a dad vlogger. I feel like Branden Bingham gave him advice on how to vlog and he went over the top with it. But at the same time, he also does it so much better than Branden too. So it causes a lot of confusion for me. How can he annoy me more than B randen and be more likeable than him at the same time? LOL.

And I think they might be the most aesthetically pleasing couple on YouTube. Which makes me jealous. You know, because I'm that sterotypical "old lady hater". hahaha.

The kids are just as precious as can be.

I've not watched a whole lot of their vlogs consistently yet. I think that wont happen until they get a little more established.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “A-H”