Sister Hillary

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sister Hillary

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Her daughter looks to be underweight. Probably not feeding correctly, thus why she is such a bad sleeper. I've never seen a mom complain so much. I bet when she startsbeating solids, and actually gets a full belly that she will sleep longer.

It's funny Hillary is pushing oils now, she must be in need to replace her income. .she has no pride..she has literally turned into everything she once bitched about all the other YT moms doing before her.
jacquelyn wrote:
begenos1 wrote:
Kat8392 wrote:How much longer before Hillary starts spilling the tea on tara because she cant stand the fake bitch anymore. Hillary and tara have the same background and now tara is building a mcmansion paid for by her sheep that watch her boring content. Hillary will crack sooner or later, she may have a big nose but shes got an even bigger mouth.
Hopefully sooner than later.

I like Hilary. She has really grown on me. IMO she’s too good for Tara....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me too, it's nice to see what a good mom she is. Indie is obviously well loved, given tons of attention, and looks happy and healthy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

kristieanne87 wrote:Her daughter looks to be underweight. Probably not feeding correctly, thus why she is such a bad sleeper. I've never seen a mom complain so much. I bet when she startsbeating solids, and actually gets a full belly that she will sleep longer.

It's funny Hillary is pushing oils now, she must be in need to replace her income. .she has no pride..she has literally turned into everything she once bitched about all the other YT moms doing before her.
jacquelyn wrote:
begenos1 wrote: Hopefully sooner than later.

I like Hilary. She has really grown on me. IMO she’s too good for Tara....

me too, it's nice to see what a good mom she is. Indie is obviously well loved, given tons of attention, and looks happy and healthy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I agree... all she does is post breastfeeding pics all day but that baby is not chunky at all

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Now that Hillary is a mother to a girl, I wonder if she will stand by her advice...to go along with what a guy wants, don't be rude and ask about std's before giving a BJ

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

She totally makes me nauseated like cover the eff up. No one wants to see that so classy but oh so trashyImageImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... ef18b4.jpg[/IMG]

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

mssqueen233 wrote:She totally makes me nauseated like cover the eff up. No one wants to see that so classy but oh so trashyImageImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... ef18b4.jpg[/IMG]

Cleavage is trashy?

Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

Sister Hillary is becoming my favorite and least problematic.

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Kbmama wrote:Sister Hillary is becoming my favorite and least problematic.

She’s still strange as all get out but damnit sis might be one of the best moms in her crew and just typing that makes me dry heave... her 2 besties aren’t much to compete with though.

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

jsl22 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:29 pm
Kbmama wrote:Sister Hillary is becoming my favorite and least problematic.

She’s still strange as all get out but damnit sis might be one of the best moms in her crew and just typing that makes me dry heave... her 2 besties aren’t much to compete with though.

Who in the hell would have ever thought that Sis Hills would end up the pick of the litter? 😂
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Kinda reminds me of when everyone thought snookie was going to be a hot mess of a mom and surprise surprise.

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

I wonder who she was talking about in that little rant about "bringing more negativity" towards Myka? The only person I know who said anything negative about Myka is Jenna Jameson. She told people to google it, called it "sick" what she did, & asked where all her "friends" were and why weren't they speaking out. I know Hillary & Jenna follow eachother.....🤔
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Tiffani Beaston also spoke about Myka. That’s who I thought Hillary was talking about. It’s absurd. They gave up their child. Of course Hillary thinks it’s okay.

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

No, it’s Natalie Renner. Natalie even posted a response. What Myka did to her son is gross. The fact that these other youtube moms are trying to sweep it under the rug is so wrong. Hilary being like “ I’ve changed since Indie..” then proceeds to continue w the same ignorant bullying bullshit she’s always done is IRONIC.

Courtneyshayne wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:43 pm I wonder who she was talking about in that little rant about "bringing more negativity" towards Myka? The only person I know who said anything negative about Myka is Jenna Jameson. She told people to google it, called it "sick" what she did, & asked where all her "friends" were and why weren't they speaking out. I know Hillary & Jenna follow eachother.....🤔
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

Lala wrote:No, it’s Natalie Renner. Natalie even posted a response. What Myka did to her son is gross. The fact that these other youtube moms are trying to sweep it under the rug is so wrong. Hilary being like “ I’ve changed since Indie..” then proceeds to continue w the same ignorant bullying bullshit she’s always done is IRONIC.

Courtneyshayne wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:43 pm I wonder who she was talking about in that little rant about "bringing more negativity" towards Myka? The only person I know who said anything negative about Myka is Jenna Jameson. She told people to google it, called it "sick" what she did, & asked where all her "friends" were and why weren't they speaking out. I know Hillary & Jenna follow eachother.....Image
YUP!!!! Glad you see it too. She’s no different. Get off your fucking high horse Hils we all remember your sex videos and shit talking of mom vloggers. What is even more sad is she claims to be friends with Natalie and turns around and blasts her. Fuck off hillary.

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lala wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:51 pm No, it’s Natalie Renner. Natalie even posted a response. What Myka did to her son is gross. The fact that these other youtube moms are trying to sweep it under the rug is so wrong. Hilary being like “ I’ve changed since Indie..” then proceeds to continue w the same ignorant bullying bullshit she’s always done is IRONIC.

Courtneyshayne wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:43 pm I wonder who she was talking about in that little rant about "bringing more negativity" towards Myka? The only person I know who said anything negative about Myka is Jenna Jameson. She told people to google it, called it "sick" what she did, & asked where all her "friends" were and why weren't they speaking out. I know Hillary & Jenna follow eachother.....🤔
Thanks! I just watched Natalie's response. Yah, Hillary should just stay out of it if she wants everyone to stay out of it lol.
Kat8392
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kat8392 »

Having a kid doesn't automatically make you a better person, it doesn't erase all the hate and bullying that was done not even a year ago, blasting other YouTube moms. You can't say those things and then get knocked up by your bf of just a few months to now sit on your couch all day trying to start a mommy channel. Your still a piece of trash Hillary, having a kid doesn't change that
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

This pos completely outcasted, mocked, put down, and made fun of the only woc rhyt and now neither Aaryn or Tara talk to her anymore! But now she wants to put herself on mute and act like a martyr... she is just like the rest of them

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok. I heard of Natalie Renner through this thread so...... can anyone fill me in? Does she have a thread? What does her husband do for a living that she feels defensive over? Is he a cop? Wtf did she do to her lips? And during a time like this? She's just as bad as Aaryn and looks so much like her! I'm intrigued though lol. She seems problematic...
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Courtneyshayne wrote:Ok. I heard of Natalie Renner through this thread so...... can anyone fill me in? Does she have a thread? What does her husband do for a living that she feels defensive over? Is he a cop? Wtf did she do to her lips? And during a time like this? She's just as bad as Aaryn and looks so much like her! I'm intrigued though lol. She seems problematic...
I think she got her lips done. I honestly don’t care she’s nothing like Aaryn though. She’s been more vocal about this than Aaryn ever can even imagine. Her husband is a cop I think so good for her for still sticking up and doing something about it unlike these cowards refusing to say anything. I like Natalie.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

violet08 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:07 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote:Ok. I heard of Natalie Renner through this thread so...... can anyone fill me in? Does she have a thread? What does her husband do for a living that she feels defensive over? Is he a cop? Wtf did she do to her lips? And during a time like this? She's just as bad as Aaryn and looks so much like her! I'm intrigued though lol. She seems problematic...
I think she got her lips done. I honestly don’t care she’s nothing like Aaryn though. She’s been more vocal about this than Aaryn ever can even imagine. Her husband is a cop I think so good for her for still sticking up and doing something about it unlike these cowards refusing to say anything. I like Natalie.
Yah, I knew she got her lips done. I was just joking bc I only started following her the day before so it was shocking lol. That's what I was referring to as she's just as bad as Aaryn. Going out in a pandemic/riots to get your lips injected lol. I'm entertained so far.....
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Yeah, Natalie is nothing like Aaryn. She even had a bunch of followers and deleted most of them. Took down almost all her videos off of YouTube Bc she didn’t want her kids out there. She literally uses Instagram to connect with other moms. Her son has been diagnosed on the spectrum and also connects with other special needs moms. She’s very unproblematic, but those other YouTube “moms” came after her for saying everyone w a platform needs to be speaking up. She calls a spade a spade and I’ll legit fight someone if they come for her 🤣.

Courtneyshayne wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:35 am
violet08 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:07 pm
Yah, I knew she got her lips done. I was just joking bc I only started following her the day before so it was shocking lol. That's what I was referring to as she's just as bad as Aaryn. Going out in a pandemic/riots to get your lips injected lol. I'm entertained so far.....

Return to “A-H”