Brittany Ann

mparadise
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Brittany Ann

Unread post by mparadise »

Does anyone watch her youtube or follow her on instagram (britt.annny)? She calls herself the Dancing Youtube Mom and has more recently been getting into "comedy". I personally think she's funny but comes across as try-hard sometimes. Thoughts?
Sharon234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Brittany Ann

Unread post by Sharon234 »

Can’t stand her anymore. I loved her previous content, but now she is trying too hard to fit in and too hard to be funny. She’s part of that group where if you complain about other moms about being a mom you’re in the group.
pommes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pommes »

She made a video where she makes fun of mom vloggers it wasn't funny at all. She dressed up apparently like Liza which I thought was mean. Why would you put down another person like that?
livingonaprayer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by livingonaprayer »

The thing about her is that she tried way too hard to get in the “in” crowd of youtube moms, but then just decided she was going to make fun of them instead. She’s so fake. There was a while where she was shouting out and trying to buddy up with bigger mom channels via IG and now she’s trying to act like she’s above them. Why try to suck up so hard if you are just going to turn around and bash them? She’s also crazy as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sharon234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sharon234 »

Yes! I’m tired of the let’s make fun of other moms to make myself look more “relatable” trend going on right now. Just because you complain and make fun of other mom’s doesn’t make you better than them. I’m over Juliana too she’s been the absolute worst lately.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

pommes wrote:She made a video where she makes fun of mom vloggers it wasn't funny at all. She dressed up apparently like Liza which I thought was mean. Why would you put down another person like that?
because they are a joke and this is a gossip forum. We know you!!

pommes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pommes »

I know this is a gossip forum (?) What's your point? ... this girl Brittany is the biggest joke, just wait until she starts getting sponsored, she is going to start changing her appearence and eveything just like the moms she makes fun of
mparadise
Talker
Talker

I’m just in shock that she was trying so hard to fit in with the Youtube moms, she went on the Savannah trip with Britney & Vanessa, probably sucking up to them trying to use them for views and subs... now she’s essentially talking crap about all these moms? To fit in with a couple rude b*tches. I don’t get it. It’s not funny or cute to me!
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

I’m somewhat new to Brittany but her humor is sort of... childish? Stupid? I don’t know how to best describe it.

She’s a good dancer but that’s all she has. She’s very pretty. But her videos are getting to be “same shit, different upload.” I’m a mom and I have a sense of humor, I swear, but she’s just not funny. Her “YouTube mom starter pack” video was the closest thing. Everything else is just her frantically dancing over and over.

The hyperactive Emma Chamberlain style filming is just too much. She’s embarrassing herself, and if the YouTube thing doesn’t work out, she’s killing any chance at a professional career as something else. What was she before, does anyone know?

Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

I kind of like her and Juliana. But I have to agree on the content that Brittany is putting out; same stuff just different video. And I don't like how both of them are up Hilary Alex's ass...Idk I checked out her videos and saw the "surprise" video she did with Tara and I just don't get what the hoopla is all about :?
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I don’t like that they are up Hilary’s ass either!!! I feel like since Juliana started hanging with Hilary I can’t stand Juliana!! I miss Juliana’s cleaning and cook with me videos those were my all time favorite!!! I hope they part ways soon!
Blanca1992 wrote:I kind of like her and Juliana. But I have to agree on the content that Brittany is putting out; same stuff just different video. And I don't like how both of them are up Hilary Alex's ass...Idk I checked out her videos and saw the "surprise" video she did with Tara and I just don't get what the hoopla is all about :?
lenalena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lenalena »

I really don’t like the new content. I really enjoyed her videos before her revamp. I don’t like her making fun of the other YT moms because it comes off as malicious instead of funny. I also don’t like her sucking up to Hillary. I know she’s mentioned that she hates when people ask if she’s TTC or pregnant (and she had a IG story yesterday that she took a test and isn’t pregnant) and I wonder if she decided to do this whole revamp because she’s been struggling to conceive and wanted to move her content away from the other pregnant girls.
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

This girl is so annoying. I used to really enjoy her but I’m not a fan of the new videos. And what’s with the foul language all of a sudden? Cuss word every other sentence. It’s not cute. Get some class. I can’t even watch her videos in front of my kid anymore

mparadise
Talker
Talker

She's so annoying. She's always commenting on big youtubers videos like Emma Chamberlain to try to bring people to her channel. I was watching Tammy Hembrow's new video and of course who's the first comment? Brittany. And she's making fun of the way Australian Tammy says tattoo. Someone commented she was hating and Brittany said, "no hate, just sounds very unique". I might be over reacting about this but it's mainly because I know that Brittany isn't coming from a genuine place.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

How long before she tries to make some edgy video responding to YTMD's comments :D
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

She’s definitely not coming from a genuine place. It’s all about getting famous for her no matter what it takes. And yes, can’t wait to see her turn TYMD into a parody :D

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Her “I just want to be hot” vlog toned things down a lot more. I liked it compared to the garbage she’s put out recently.
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

Anybody see her life update video?
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Brittany can’t seem to pick a lane. She was a regular vlog channel, then a humor channel (which went over like a lead balloon because she’s a one trick pony) and now she’s a daily vlog channel?

I think the daily mom videos will probably work best for her, as long as she doesn’t totally burn out... or sell out.

She needs to get James into speech therapy. I don’t like to “armchair quarterback parent” other people’s kids, but her son is incoherent, and seems way behind for his age.
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Yeah I saw she switched lanes again. She must of realized the humor and the hyper butt shaking wasn’t working out for her. As for James, I personally think he seems fine for his age but only because I have a son slightly older who talks about the same and doctors aren’t concerned, and he didn’t qualify for speech therapy.

Return to “A-H”