Cole&Sav - Welcome Baby Paycheck! | Part 2

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav - Welcome Baby Paycheck! | Part 2

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Dudereally1203 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:18 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:03 pm If I was Tommy i would be getting a copy of that Inside Edition clip and getting a lawyer.
Funny i didnt think you were tommy... ;)
No need to be a smartass, others have said the same with less than what was posted this week and making the news.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:53 pm That picture of them is so telling-- their body language says volumes. Cole with his back to Everleigh, and Savannah looking at the camera, not the family she supposedly loves so much.
Notice all the people defending them seem to be kids. Who probably wish they had "young cool parents" who didn't have to work outside the home.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
That photo has long irked me. Sometimes I feel like it's more for Tommy than it is for them. She has SUCH a shit eating grin on her face. Like "Look what I got."
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Buckeyebaby wrote:Savannah: “we’re CHRISTIANS”

religion Image doesn’t Image excuse Image shitty Image behavior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They give Christians a bad name. All judgy and greedy. Walking examples of the Seven Deadly Sins.
Sorry for the bad grammar.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:12 pm I need to stop posting, I apologize for yet another one! I keep turning off the video because I find it disgusting, but I just skipped around and something that Savannah said really irked me. She said she "wants us to stop" commenting things saying how they like and give Posie more attention than Everleigh because we are going to "get it inside her head" when she learns to read. Ummm...first of all, we aren't going to be the ones getting that stuff inside her head! They CHOSE to do this to make a living. Their actions will be much more harmful than some comments. Plus, she should not be reading these comments anytime soon anyways. I just cannot get over the way they were trying to defend themselves in that video, and turn it on everyone else?
When she learns to read?!?! Uh, not WHEN SHE GETS ON THE INTERNET. She should be learning to read now, but she should not be reading the comments or things left on their posts. I'm so sick of Christians making shitty decisions and hiding behind the name of religion.
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

I can’t even get myself to give them a view on that video. These people are so sick and they’re not sorry for what they did, they’re sorry for how other people didn’t let them get away with it. Tommy needs to step in and protect Ev before these people do more harm. So crazy to see this thread alive again though, I guess takes them being emotionally abusive parents for them to become relevant again

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

They say when she learns to read but I assume she goes to a K-5 elementary school. Why are they not concerned with other kids telling her? If they don't want her to read it then protect her and don't do it in the first place.
SiciC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SiciC »

Why does Cole constantly use the “we’re young parents” line as an excuse... Savannah has been a mother for 6 years, you’d think she’d grow up and learn how to do it properly. And lots of people are younger parents than they are and still have better judgement and more maturity.

Also when Cole says “the video is still up.. so if you wanna go watch it, watch it now.. we might take it down”, just shows that they see NOTHING wrong with it and want to milk every last penny out of it before deleting it, if they even do.

Not blurring the account names of the people that called them out on Twitter is just beyond petty and disrespectful.

You can tell they’re not regretful or apologetic, they’re angry that they’ve been widely called out for flaws in the picture perfect Christian life they try to portray
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SiciC wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:35 am Why does Cole constantly use the “we’re young parents” line as an excuse... Savannah has been a mother for 6 years, you’d think she’d grow up and learn how to do it properly. And lots of people are younger parents than they are and still have better judgement and more maturity.

Also when Cole says “the video is still up.. so if you wanna go watch it, watch it now.. we might take it down”, just shows that they see NOTHING wrong with it and want to milk every last penny out of it before deleting it, if they even do.

Not blurring the account names of the people that called them out on Twitter is just beyond petty and disrespectful.

You can tell they’re not regretful or apologetic, they’re angry that they’ve been widely called out for flaws in the picture perfect Christian life they try to portray
Honestly, that's an insult to young parents. They keep using their age as an excuse but it's not their age that's the problem, it's their maturity.
georgiapeach
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by georgiapeach »

I kept asking myself why Cole&Sav and families like theirs on YouTube are such immature, terrible parents. Then I realized that for you to even sell your child(ren) on YouTube and make money off of them to then spend on yourself means you’ve been a shitty parent from the start. The very end of their apology vid pissed me off so much. I used to just dislike them but now I honestly hate them and want to smack them up the backside of their head. These people SUCK. I can’t wait for their YouTube to die and for them to have nothing to fall back on with zero education and zero full time work experience. And I HATE their argument that Everleigh is fine and she likes doing these videos. She’s SIX!! She has no freaking clue what the implications of this are. Her parents should be making decisions to protect her but instead they’re greedy, fuckfaces.

Also, sorry this is so long, but their new house costs like $2.4 million right? Have you thought about what kind of down payment would be? About $500,000!! Do they really have that just laying around with their over the top excessive spending?
SiciC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SiciC »

Something else I noticed from that apology video... is how they’re trying to defend that everleigh isn’t in a lot of pictures compared to Posie lately because “she’s 6 now, she just wants to be with her friends and doesn’t want to take pictures with us anymore”.... She’s six, not 16. They talk about her like she’s a teenager.. “oh, she’s always out with her friends and she’s embarrassed of us now.” What six year old is embarrassed of their parents?! Maybe, just MAYBE, she doesn’t want to be posed and faking for the camera alllll the time, and just wants to be a normal little girl sometimes. She’s on three different YouTube channels and Instagram.. and they mentioned making her her own vlog channel in that video from a couple days ago. Something Savannah has actually said in a past video is that Everleigh doesn’t like Disneyland anymore because she gets approached “like 500 times for pictures from fans and she just wants to be a regular kid sometimes.” They do that to her by exploiting her before she even knows the concept...

At one point Savannah says her and everleigh are best friends because they feel super close in age, and that Cole and Ev are even closer in age.... like WHAT?!? She’s six and you’re grown a** adults!!! If they feel her age that’s pretty telling lol
livmads726
Talker
Talker

Unread post by livmads726 »

So happy Tommy’s with ev right now. (On his Instagram story)

yttrash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yttrash »

SiciC wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:42 pm Something else I noticed from that apology video... is how they’re trying to defend that everleigh isn’t in a lot of pictures compared to Posie lately because “she’s 6 now, she just wants to be with her friends and doesn’t want to take pictures with us anymore”.... She’s six, not 16. They talk about her like she’s a teenager.. “oh, she’s always out with her friends and she’s embarrassed of us now.” What six year old is embarrassed of their parents?! Maybe, just MAYBE, she doesn’t want to be posed and faking for the camera alllll the time, and just wants to be a normal little girl sometimes. She’s on three different YouTube channels and Instagram.. and they mentioned making her her own vlog channel in that video from a couple days ago. Something Savannah has actually said in a past video is that Everleigh doesn’t like Disneyland anymore because she gets approached “like 500 times for pictures from fans and she just wants to be a regular kid sometimes.” They do that to her by exploiting her before she even knows the concept...

At one point Savannah says her and everleigh are best friends because they feel super close in age, and that Cole and Ev are even closer in age.... like WHAT?!? She’s six and you’re grown a** adults!!! If they feel her age that’s pretty telling lol
Exactly, I didn't become camera shy till I was around 10. I honestly think this lifestyle is worse than child actors. At least those kids know when its over, and their parents and family are separate from their job.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

SiciC wrote:Something else I noticed from that apology video... is how they’re trying to defend that everleigh isn’t in a lot of pictures compared to Posie lately because “she’s 6 now, she just wants to be with her friends and doesn’t want to take pictures with us anymore”.... She’s six, not 16. They talk about her like she’s a teenager.. “oh, she’s always out with her friends and she’s embarrassed of us now.” What six year old is embarrassed of their parents?! Maybe, just MAYBE, she doesn’t want to be posed and faking for the camera alllll the time, and just wants to be a normal little girl sometimes. She’s on three different YouTube channels and Instagram.. and they mentioned making her her own vlog channel in that video from a couple days ago. Something Savannah has actually said in a past video is that Everleigh doesn’t like Disneyland anymore because she gets approached “like 500 times for pictures from fans and she just wants to be a regular kid sometimes.” They do that to her by exploiting her before she even knows the concept...

Yeah, I could see when E is an adult the whole “we feel close in age thing,” but definitely not now. Even then, my mom had me at 20 and I don’t feel close in age to her at all? So that’s just such a weird comment to make.

flyergirl7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

ckks wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:34 pm
SiciC wrote:Something else I noticed from that apology video... is how they’re trying to defend that everleigh isn’t in a lot of pictures compared to Posie lately because “she’s 6 now, she just wants to be with her friends and doesn’t want to take pictures with us anymore”.... She’s six, not 16. They talk about her like she’s a teenager.. “oh, she’s always out with her friends and she’s embarrassed of us now.” What six year old is embarrassed of their parents?! Maybe, just MAYBE, she doesn’t want to be posed and faking for the camera alllll the time, and just wants to be a normal little girl sometimes. She’s on three different YouTube channels and Instagram.. and they mentioned making her her own vlog channel in that video from a couple days ago. Something Savannah has actually said in a past video is that Everleigh doesn’t like Disneyland anymore because she gets approached “like 500 times for pictures from fans and she just wants to be a regular kid sometimes.” They do that to her by exploiting her before she even knows the concept...

Yeah, I could see when E is an adult the whole “we feel close in age thing,” but definitely not now. Even then, my mom had me at 20 and I don’t feel close in age to her at all? So that’s just such a weird comment to make.

probably because your mother was an actual mother and not trying to be a glorified older sister like Savannah is to Ev
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Some have said that Savannahs mom may have raised Ev more. That could be where the sister bond over motherly bond cones in.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Yea I thought the age thing was a super weird, almost inappropriate comment to make. And to say her and Cole are even closer in age, they’re 16 years apart, that’s not close in age. And they’re not siblings so that shouldn’t even be relevant, they shouldn’t be relating to her on an age-based level. They’re her parents. But that explains why cole treats her like he’s her older brother instead of her step dad and picks on her as such. They’re immature as fuck because they’re too “close in age” to they’re 5 year old. Like honestly who says that...??
Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

Wow some of these fanpages don’t understand the severity of the situation... Savannah and Cole don’t think they did anything wrong and it’s so obvious when she’s talking to these kids. It’s not hate people are just upset that they emotionally abused Everleigh and they want them to see it in a way they see it it was abuse and not a lot of people are having it. These kids have no idea what abuse is and the different kinds there are. it’s unfortunate that they look up to Cole and Savannah and worship the ground they walk on.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... d5bc14.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 696fef.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... fdf7c9.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 4877a5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 4ac287.jpg[/IMG]

Who tells their 6 year old that people think she is being abused and people are “hating” on them because of it. If anything their just making her brain work and that’s all she will think about.

They took no responsibility during this and the fact that these kids don’t believe they are in the wrong. They better stop while they are ahead they are already in a pretty deep hole and it’s getting deeper. if they make one or more bigger mistake(s) and they goes national again it’s going to pretty much be game over especially if it involves Everleigh. They’ve reached the point of no return and they can’t fix it now.

tayloch95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tayloch95 »

With Cole and Sav, they are just immature people. I just can't believe she pushes that Cole is a better father than Eve's real father. I cant stand the whole calling Cole dad thing.My parents divorced when I was 2 and they never spoke ill of each other in front of me or a stupid camera. She makes it seem like he was a monster, yeah he cheated and that is a crappy thing but at the same time that's not a valid reason for you to bad mouth him about his parenting. I think behind the camera that Cole could give 2 craps about Eve, its all for money. Sav is just an airhead and just let's Cole walk all over her. To me they are so fake and nauseating.
Dudereally1203
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dudereally1203 »

flyergirl7 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:41 pm

probably because your mother was an actual mother and not trying to be a glorified older sister like Savannah is to Ev
Three different channel?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Dudereally1203 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:14 am
flyergirl7 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Three different channel?
Cole & Sav
Forever And for Ava
Everleigh Toy Openings

Return to “Cole and Sav”