Cole&Sav - Welcome Baby Paycheck! | Part 2

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav - Welcome Baby Paycheck! | Part 2

Unread post by strikeaposie »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:33 pm The faces Everleigh makes do her no favors, especially in that video. Not trying to be mean or bully Everleigh, I just don't find that cute at all.
She’s encouraged to exaggerate everything. Her dance moves, her facial expressions, those damn bows, just everything. She’d be a much cuter kid if they just let her be natural. That’s partially why she looks so much cuter and happier with Tommy.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mspenny »

He commented “THAS MA GIRL ” and it’s funny because she’s not related to him at all. It wasn’t his genes who made that beautiful little super star

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Geez my kids are 8, 10, 11 and I still have a spare pair of random undies, shorts and tshirt that can fit everyone if needed!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Haulnarse wrote:Geez my kids are 8, 10, 11 and I still have a spare pair of random undies, shorts and tshirt that can fit everyone if needed!

In my car... doh hit enter too quick!
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

I would love it if YouTube and Insta deleted all accounts that are dormant. All these "famous" people would lose so many followers.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Miss_momma3 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:03 pm I would love it if YouTube and Insta deleted all accounts that are dormant. All these "famous" people would lose so many followers.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
I think they occasionally do, I fluctuate between around 325 and 375 followers. I'll climb up to 375 and stay around that for a few months and then about once a year I drop to 325. I remember Cole mentioned that Savannah lost over 100,000 followers about a month ago, they seems sad and told people to check that they're still following but when I heard that I figured Instagram had just purged the bot accounts again.
lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

Cole posted a pic 4 days ago with Ev and the baby and Ev looks so dead in the eyes like she's so unhappy to be there next to him like that. I feel bad for her.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

lestalk215 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:59 pm Cole posted a pic 4 days ago with Ev and the baby and Ev looks so dead in the eyes like she's so unhappy to be there next to him like that. I feel bad for her.

The one of ev and sav on savanahs Page a few days ago when they got 5M ev looks SO dead in the eyes. Like I’m surprised they even posted that pic she looks like she’d been crying and they photo shopped away her red eyes
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She often have the "dead in the eyes" look on her face. I think it's just because she is forced to exaggerate everything and she's not really feeling that emotion at the moment so she does the moves but her eyes can't lie.
Also what's up with Sav's trousers? Is she trying to make those trendy again?
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

chelsieross7 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:56 pm
lestalk215 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:59 pm Cole posted a pic 4 days ago with Ev and the baby and Ev looks so dead in the eyes like she's so unhappy to be there next to him like that. I feel bad for her.

The one of ev and sav on savanahs Page a few days ago when they got 5M ev looks SO dead in the eyes. Like I’m surprised they even posted that pic she looks like she’d been crying and they photo shopped away her red eyes

I don’t think they notice, those are just her eyes to them. They’re so used to her having tired eyes they don’t see that she needs a break and a more normal life. The 5M photo was taken and edited by that Mark guy and he over saturates his photos like no other. Savannah’s eyes are often a different color in his photos, he’s pretty big in the vlogging crowd right now but I think his photos are grossly over saturated and photoshopped.
Last edited by strikeaposie on Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lyanna wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:44 am ...
Also what's up with Sav's trousers? Is she trying to make those trendy again?
Savannah has no sense of style. Cole admitted in her bday vlog that she wears what she’s sent.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did you guys see Chantelle's posts over the weekend? They were all on her IG stories so they aren't up anymore, but she posted about buying jewelry that supports good causes, and one of the companies the jewelry supports is Planned Parenthood. Then she went to a speaking with Pelosi and geeked out when Pelosi held Senna.
Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

strikeaposie wrote:Did you guys see Chantelle's posts over the weekend? They were all on her IG stories so they aren't up anymore, but she posted about buying jewelry that supports good causes, and one of the companies the jewelry supports is Planned Parenthood. Then she went to a speaking with Pelosi and geeked out when Pelosi held Senna.
Yes i did. I think it’s awesome that she does that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Samlex
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Samlex »

strikeaposie wrote:Did you guys see Chantelle's posts over the weekend? They were all on her IG stories so they aren't up anymore, but she posted about buying jewelry that supports good causes, and one of the companies the jewelry supports is Planned Parenthood. Then she went to a speaking with Pelosi and geeked out when Pelosi held Senna.
I get the feeling that a lot of people don’t like Chantelle, but I actually don’t mind her. She seems way more down to earth than cole or sav

georgiapeach
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by georgiapeach »

I will admit Posie has gotten cuter over time. Unfortunately for her, her immature parents continue to put her in the ugliest outfits.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I like Chantelle, she seems very down to earth, I love it when she posts videos of Coulter making fun of unboxing videos. Really the only thing she does that annoys me is how she holds her mouth in photos. She's naturally very beautiful, but she's so garish when she holds her mouth like that. She reminds me of those models from the Sunday inserts.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

georgiapeach wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:24 am I will admit Posie has gotten cuter over time. Unfortunately for her, her immature parents continue to put her in the ugliest outfits.
They almost always have her in what looks like sleeper outfits (like the tie-dye outfit from the other video) or very muted, dull outfits sent by clothing companies that are too big for Posie. It shows how fake they are, they just put her in it and take a quick photo. Why not hold on to it until it fits her and then take photos?

I don't get why companies keep sending them so many free clothes, their fan base is like middle schoolers--there's no way they're driving people to these companies to actually purchase the clothes.
cornlover_87

Unread post by cornlover_87 »

New to this! But here they are in the recent vlog house shopping I can only imagine how much these houses will cost them...

georgiapeach
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by georgiapeach »

They literally just posted their video of them searching for a new house and I’m already nosey as hell trying to find it lol. If anyone finds house #1 let me know because I’m so damn curious what the inside of that McMansion looks like.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

hi cole and sav, it’s pronounced REALTOR not real a tor

Return to “Cole and Sav”