Allie Trippy ( CTFXc) Part #1

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Allie Trippy ( CTFXc) Part #1

Unread post by Toodles123 »

So today they announced they are pregnant with their first child.

She's 12+ weeks and due in the summer sometime.

Enjoy!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Allie Trippy ( CTFXc) Part #1

Unread post by thewordalive »

Huh, they're still relevant? Haven't seen them around in awhile.
Never went out of my way to watch their stuff though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

I haven’t watched in forever but i’m happy for them!
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

The sad thing is, when I saw this thread, I thought it was about Alli Speed. I thought that maybe she was done with her lesbian phase and got knocked up somehow. Just goes to show how relevant Charles and the latest Allie are.

That being said, I can see Allie having a really hard time adjusting to motherhood and having a lot of postpartum issues. She strikes me as the type who wants to be maternal, but it just doesn’t come easily or naturally to her. I’m sure the only reason she got pregnant is to try to salvage their dying “career.” Not looking forward to all of the clickbait, but to be perfectly honest, their videos never even show up for me on the main page anymore so I doubt it will even be an issue. Also, did anyone else find their announcement video kind of depressing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Wait wait wait! Alli Speed is a lesbian???? I haven't thought about it watched any of these people in YEARS. Can someone save me the headache of looking into, but is that supposed to be the reason for the divorce?

OK sorry, I know this thread isn't about her. And you're right, just shows how "relevant" they are. There's a ton of these YouTubers who are still holding on to the good old days of hundreds of thousands of views on every video. Theit channels are dying, but they can't let it go. Sad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

lavenderlove wrote:Wait wait wait! Alli Speed is a lesbian???? I haven't thought about it watched any of these people in YEARS. Can someone save me the headache of looking into, but is that supposed to be the reason for the divorce?
Yes, girl! I don’t think it was the reason for their divorce because shortly after Alli was dating a guy named Chase for a while. She only posts gaming stuff on Twitch now, so I don’t follow her too closely, but she came out and was dating another female Twitch streamer for a while!

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

geewhiz wrote:The sad thing is, when I saw this thread, I thought it was about Alli Speed. I thought that maybe she was done with her lesbian phase and got knocked up somehow. Just goes to show how relevant Charles and the latest Allie are.

Same here , girl. Very underwhelmed.
up all night, got demons to fight
Brighteyes5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brighteyes5 »

I’m glad I’m not the only one who can’t stand them. Ack! I refuse to watch any of their videos or watch them try to be parents !

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I haven't watched their vlogs since before they got engaged. I hope they have a healthy happy baby... but, honestly Allie... why would she choose to have a baby with this giant idiotic man child? She's going to be taking care of that kid all on her own... Charles on tour constantly, and when he's home he's in his own world. I hope she's ready for that.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I was just scrolling through threads and I saw Ally trippy in a YTMD forum and like everyone else my mind went to Allie Speed. I havent watched the channel since the break up aside from a few random videos I can’t believe they still even have an audience.
They are going to click-bate the heck out of this pregnancy
I wish A speed still did videos but it looks like she is done with YT.

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

pennyajdg wrote:I was just scrolling through threads and I saw Ally trippy in a YTMD forum and like everyone else my mind went to Allie Speed. I havent watched the channel since the break up aside from a few random videos I can’t believe they still even have an audience.
They are going to click-bate the heck out of this pregnancy
I wish A speed still did videos but it looks like she is done with YT.

agreed.. alli speed was real as they get

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

I just checked their channel for the first time in months and they just had their daughter on July 11th. She is named Remi Sol, which I think is kind of sweet and could be way worse considering she was named by “influencers.”

Charles had a seizure right before Alli went into labor, which is kind of sad. I don’t have much respect for Charles, but Alli seems like a nice enough girl. I would probably watch their videos again (solely for the Alli and baby content) if they would stop clickbaiting their audience. I don’t know why it is so hard for Charles to understand that what he was doing in 2010 isn’t working in 2019. He doesn’t seem to engage with their audience in the comments and they’re averaging like 40,000 views per video with 1.4 million subscribers. He should either give up on the dream or start making some changes. Doesn’t help that he seemingly stopped maturing at 23. Is he still touring with that band?

Anyway, just thought I’d post a little update in case anyone else is like me and generally avoids their content but is interested in the birth info.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

geewhiz wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:48 pm The sad thing is, when I saw this thread, I thought it was about Alli Speed. I thought that maybe she was done with her lesbian phase and got knocked up somehow. Just goes to show how relevant Charles and the latest Allie are.

That being said, I can see Allie having a really hard time adjusting to motherhood and having a lot of postpartum issues. She strikes me as the type who wants to be maternal, but it just doesn’t come easily or naturally to her. I’m sure the only reason she got pregnant is to try to salvage their dying “career.” Not looking forward to all of the clickbait, but to be perfectly honest, their videos never even show up for me on the main page anymore so I doubt it will even be an issue. Also, did anyone else find their announcement video kind of depressing?

Lesbians have babies too lol.
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

GGF1987 wrote:
geewhiz wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:48 pm The sad thing is, when I saw this thread, I thought it was about Alli Speed. I thought that maybe she was done with her lesbian phase and got knocked up somehow. Just goes to show how relevant Charles and the latest Allie are.

Lesbians have babies too lol.
Oof, I know. I was just being a snarky asshole. Image

Return to “A-H”