Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Ok so in response to the girl sticking up for her, I kind of get what you’re saying because I started out here like you. I don’t think any of us are discrediting her YouTube achievements or anything, but bottom line is not everyone has to like everyone. Yes- some people on here have been way over the top with their “hate” but not all of us are terrible and it’s ok for us to question her motives and morals, especially when she’s profiting off of our views (something tells me she has no problem accepting those paychecks).

Go check her out on Baby Center, she put her own mom on blast on the internet to a bunch of strangers. Keep supporting your girl tho... maybe you’ll get a shout out in her stories or something 🏆
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Wow hahahah to the person that thinks she’s great and doesn't know her. READ your sentence back to yourself. Sounds like you have a syndrome of being a gullible idiot.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Pinkcakes0 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:24 am Wow hahahah to the person that thinks she’s great and doesn't know her. READ your sentence back to yourself. Sounds like you have a syndrome of being a gullible idiot.
👌👌👌 Seriously right? What kind of person admits oh I don’t know Tiffani, but she’s great. Totally showing how stupid they are!!! It’s really wild how many people believe what they see online. #foolish
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Honestly she’s a known liar, girl is only about herself and it shows. The only people that aren’t seeing that is explainable. Her subs aren’t women that are stupid, it is simply the children that haven’t had to go thru life yet. They are still at home with mommy and daddy because they’re 16/17/18/19/20. They don’t know what adulting really looks like yet. Other than their parents and at this age they think they know more and truly dislike them, which is just what kids do,until reality smacks them in the face with a husband and children! Then they start to understand why their parents struggled in life. So adding to the issue, Trashcan, has been one of those kind of kids the attention seeking: The oh Dad did you see me - to their friends, guess what I did, I stole moms car last night to go see..., -to employers, I’m sick I can’t come in to work today (Joey had a tequila shot party tonight)-to mom, YOU don’t know anything!!I HATE YOU!! LoL

So with that said, the kids look up to her because she’s not at home with mom and she has a husband and kids. They don’t realize that she’s lying to them, with all of her pimping out her kids for views, being sponsored buy fucking batteries and pampers, pushing a shopping addiction, recommending after a stressful week drink alcohol, making several videos on TTC-but Doesn’t struggle with infertility, dying her hair to a different color than what she was born with, constantly doing a semi diet thing but doesn’t struggle with weight loss/issues even after kids, complains daily about things not going her way or getting what she wants not needs! Now keep in mind she has “very “ detailed videos after all she claims it’s OCD! Self diagnoses PPD but doesn’t seek treatment which her being a “nurse” is very dangerous because she is telling her kid viewers that she has this and it’s ok not to go to a DR for it. She doesn’t know better than a Dr. But there is a counselor she can recommend! Not mentioning her kick backs from promoting “Better Health” on her channel because that pays. It’s telling kids an adults a mixed message!
Then wanting a new home because all the other girls on YT are getting one, with all the bells and whistles too. So she goes to look at one, fills out the paper work and was told NO but saves face by lying to YT saying, We just didn’t think that house was safe for OUR children because it’s on a road with trafficImage But hold on, we’re getting a New patio!! Honestly there is just too many lies to keep up with. Thats my point and you and I know what living with your hubs and kids doing the best to keep things moving ahead in the right direction. We know struggle and heartache and love. We can’t stand the childish behavior and bullshit she talks about. When one of the adults has had enough they will call her out on it, then one of the kid followers will unload on you, just like they do at 16 with rules and life. Then she labels us bullies, haters, trolls and throws up inspirational quotes to try and prove her perspective! That embarrassment must be huge! So then she resorts to being the bully herself. Whats happening is Karma, she is getting all of her shit she’s done to people right back at her and sometimes double what she’s done to others. But her subs (kids) don’t know any better yet. LoL wait until they do it will be as epic as this for us all lol, you get what you give and this goes for all the YouTube vloggers that push only for the sake of dollars, not the truth and in some cases hate or just not even use,but they lie to you to get that bank roll off of you. Shameless to a fault. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... fd6bcf.jpg[/IMG]
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Just watched the opening to a full house clean with me....or whatever she called it. How does one's house get that trashed?! How do you not clean as you go?! Do these YTMs really just destroy their houses as they go on a daily basis or do they trash it just to make videos of themselves cleaning? No, just no! I'm no clean freak but I could never live with my house getting trashed to that level.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

She never shows the rest of her house in her clean with me videos. Only the kitchen or one room at a time. I KNOW homegirl is a slob. The “queen of cleaning” is all a persona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

I’ve never seen someone’s follow count on IG go up like hers. The likes on her last post were only 1,800. She buys followers plain and simple just once again showing how she lies.

Unread post by Guest »

Tiffani,

Ok so I legit feel bad for you having to travel with 3 very small kids and such a bad layover. But did you check the airline website before you left for the airport? It is on their website that strollers have to be checked if they are large, non collapsible, or over 20 lbs. Did you take that one you got for Ella that holds 2 kids? I’m guessing it weighs more than 20lbs or at the very least qualifies as large. Airline is not out to get you. They are not awful. It’s likely both a safety and space issue on the aircraft. Where would they put such a large stroller if not checked? What if the plane encountered turbulence? A large stroller could seriously injure someone if turbulence sent it sailing down the aisle.

Unread post by Guest »

Ok I looked it up, your stroller weighs 26.6lbs. That’s why they made you check it. They literally make everyone with large strollers check.
Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

Oh come on u kno Tiffani can’t possibly do anything without complaining about it. Of course this trip is going to be full of ppl that don’t kiss her ass like her shrimp husband and very few friends.
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

Omg. There are people with 1,2,3 even 4 kids WHO DONT OWN A STROLLER. whether it’s a choice or they can’t afford it! God forbid she walks around the airport without one lol.
shamulu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shamulu »

Did you do research on if you were allowed to bring a large, heavy stroller beforehand...? probably not. Tagging the airline is not going to help. Rules and rules and they apply to you- even if you have 3 kids under 3 you still have to follow rules and policies.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Oh Lord. If you watch her VLogs I predict a whole one on StrollerGate... Her stroller was broke on the flight. Lol, she's pissed (well I'd probably be too), but she's still hanging on they "made" me check it.

Gurl, um, thats why they have Travelling Strollers that are lightweight and collapsible.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

shamulu wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:22 pm Did you do research on if you were allowed to bring a large, heavy stroller beforehand...? probably not. Tagging the airline is not going to help. Rules and rules and they apply to you- even if you have 3 kids under 3 you still have to follow rules and policies.

Carters a month away from 4.. but she has 3 UNDER 3. Not 3, 3 and under. But under 3 LOL.
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

shamulu wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:22 pm Did you do research on if you were allowed to bring a large, heavy stroller beforehand...? probably not. Tagging the airline is not going to help. Rules and rules and they apply to you- even if you have 3 kids under 3 you still have to follow rules and policies.

Carters a month away from 4.. but she has 3 UNDER 3. Not 3, 3 and under. But under 3 LOL.
bonkersmagoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bonkersmagoo »

We have 4 kids and have been traveling all of Europe & America since our youngest was 6 months old (he's 4 now). If we brought a stroller we knew we'd check it and not to bring our good one. We bought one for traveling and I always brought my ergo carrier too so I could wear him while we were at the airport. This "they made us check it" it's just her showing us how she thinks she's an entitled brat because she has bought a crapload of subs on YT.

Please, girl, you aren't famous, American airlines don't give a shit about you. You should have done your damn research.
SophisticatedOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophisticatedOne »

How ungrateful? She's always reminding her boys to be thankful for what they got. Preach what you teach girl. Shes always talking about her hand me down childhood, be grateful you can travel with three kids. Boo hoo get over it.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow... I don’t think she even realizes how bratty she sounds 😳These are first world problems, more of an inconvenience if anything. and what are you trying to do by tagging them? Get something for free?

It’s nice to know she just turns to the internet and puts people on blast when things don’t go her way.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

of course she’s turning to the internet she needs the attention. The attention she’s getting from tiny about the situation isn’t enough. She needs the messages telling her she’s right and everyone’s so sorry she’s going through this. Because she’s so famous and more important than anyone else.

If she’s so “unwell” like she claims with all her self diagnosed illnesses, why is she dragging herself and her kids across the country anyway?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

katie_A1 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:25 am of course she’s turning to the internet she needs the attention. The attention she’s getting from tiny about the situation isn’t enough. She needs the messages telling her she’s right and everyone’s so sorry she’s going through this. Because she’s so famous and more important than anyone else.

If she’s so “unwell” like she claims with all her self diagnosed illnesses, why is she dragging herself and her kids across the country anyway?
Lol she’s not unwell, just dramatic 😂 but yeah I just assumed that she’s sharing all of this “inconvenience”( is what I’ll call it because that’s all it is) so her groupies jump on the airline and she gets something for FREE like she always does. I highly doubt the airline cares about her and they should tag her back with their policy, since it’s in black and fucking white. Just because everyone else kisses your ass doesn’t mean American Air lines has to.

Talk about entitled... not a cute look Tiff... most people have no clue who you are and if they do they don’t care that you have a successful YT channel... you aren’t curing cancer... you’re cleaning floors.

I can already see the dramatic thumbnail and title bashing the airline. 😑

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”