she got what she wanted!
hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard

Unread post by hisshissbich »

Wow screaming in his face when they found out. What’s even the point of having a gender reveal party if you’re going to look 5 days ahead of time???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

Must be nice to get everything you want.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Still holding out hope she’ll have the anatomy scan and see a giant penis.

granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

alym0326 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:22 pm Still holding out hope she’ll have the anatomy scan and see a giant penis.

lmao, does that happen? does anybody know the margin of error on these blood tests lol
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

granola wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:28 pm
alym0326 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:22 pm Still holding out hope she’ll have the anatomy scan and see a giant penis.

lmao, does that happen? does anybody know the margin of error on these blood tests lol
Error is rare if the test was done at her doctor's office. They test the blood for the presence of y chromosomes, if there is some then boy, if none then girl. So not a lot of room for error unless there was contamination.
Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

I think for the sake of the child I'm glad she got what she wanted.Very telling that "She always gets what she wants" was the first thing her mother said too.
thealesc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thealesc »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7f5bff.jpg[/IMG]

I totally get that you’re excited and everything, but someone with her frame would likely not show until like 18-20 weeks. I always find it funny when these very skinny girls start pushing out their bellies once pregnant and just call the bloat they usually photoshop out a baby belly.Image oh well

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I really disagree with another poster about them being decent parents. Aspyn doesn’t even know how to feed herself and won’t even dare cook chicken for her husband. You can’t just feed a baby potatoes and rice their whole life. Babies aren’t just cute accessories, they require so much work and I believe aspyn still depends to much on her mom. What is she going to do call her mommy to come take care of the baby because she needs to get on the next plane for the next cool event? It just doesn’t work that way, but knowing aspyn’s family they will cater to her every beck and call and she will hardly raise that child. These two privileged losers have a rude awakening coming to them.

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Parker said not that long ago that he wasn't interested in having a baby anytime soon.
I hope the child looks like him. hehe
granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

she did a laughable job at blurring the ultrasound tech's face out lmao. Does this girl even watch her own edits?
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

I just still literally cannot believe they are having a real life human child. I’m hoping for the best but expecting the worst especially just based on little things in the most recent vlog.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

How long till the dog is gone?

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Thank you to everyone who shared advice about the first trimester genetic screenings and insurance coverage! I ended up speaking to another doctor in my practice about it and decided to do the FTS (but not the cell-free DNA) and everything came back great so it is nice to have that peace of mind.

I was hoping to disprove Aspyn’s old wives’ tale about fetal heartbeat, since our fetal heartbeats were identical at 8 weeks, but we found out recently that we’re having a girl. I still take the fetal heartbeat with a grain of salt. My cousin had an early fetal heart rate of 182 and she had a boy! She was convinced she was having a girl because of this and had her heart set on it. I put a little bit of stock into the hCG levels (even though it’s not a hard and fast rule and it varies so much) because it’s one that has peer reviewed scientific literature to back it up and I think “nub theory” can be fairly accurate. But I still think fetal heartbeat is a crapshoot.
hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hisshissbich »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Thank you to everyone who shared advice about the first trimester genetic screenings and insurance coverage! I ended up speaking to another doctor in my practice about it and decided to do the FTS (but not the cell-free DNA) and everything came back great so it is nice to have that peace of mind.

I was hoping to disprove Aspyn’s old wives’ tale about fetal heartbeat, since our fetal heartbeats were identical at 8 weeks, but we found out recently that we’re having a girl. I still take the fetal heartbeat with a grain of salt. My cousin had an early fetal heart rate of 182 and she had a boy! She was convinced she was having a girl because of this and had her heart set on it. I put a little bit of stock into the hCG levels (even though it’s not a hard and fast rule and it varies so much) because it’s one that has peer reviewed scientific literature to back it up and I think “nub theory” can be fairly accurate. But I still think fetal heartbeat is a crapshoot.
Congrats on your little girl! Hoping this pregnancy goes quickly and smoothly for you, and that you have an easy delivery!

flakeofsilver
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by flakeofsilver »

I feel like aspyn and parker will become like kkandbabyJ . I hope they don't but I feel like they will . They'll favor the oldest and then pop out a few more kids for money and views . Travel and only take their oldest child because it's "easier" .

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

They were in Sydney and it's been raining here a tonne and they seemed to not leave Bondi and their AirBnB and just complained about the "bad" weather. What a waste. Now they are in Byron Bay which is the hippie/ anti vax capital if Australia. Just one brunch to the next.
bfel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bfel »

Lillouiepooie wrote:I feel like aspyn will be another Karen. Just dump her kids off on everyone else and will only pay attention to the baby for pictures and vlogs. She really doesn’t even realize how much work babies are and how she won’t be able to just get up and go whenever she wants.

The thing with these youtubers it that they get a babysitter and that's it.. They don't know how much work babies are even after they have them, because they're not the ones that take care of them.

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

bfel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bfel »

Every time Parker posts on his channel it's a hello fresh sponsorship.. It's too much, they are crossing the line with this.

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”