Brye ashley

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Brye ashley

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I’m hoping I’m not the only one who feels some sort of way about her.

I want to like her. But lately all she’s posted about is really hot button topic issues. Vaccines, abortions, issues in public schools. She’s just goes on and on about it. It’s totally fine to have an opinion and state it, she’s also pretty good about hearing other people out, but like don’t you have anything better to do than rant on IG stories for hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Re: Brye ashley

Unread post by mizredhead »

I used to enjoy her vlogs, I still do, But she hasn't posted in awhile, just on instagram. She was talking alot in her last vlogs about youtube and how her views were going down so Im wondering if shes just giving up on youtube, Like if she's not making enough money its not worth it to her? I don't know, Maybe I missed something about why she's not posting. Or why shes still posting heavily on instagram but not making videos. Her kiddos are adorable.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

mizredhead wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:37 am I used to enjoy her vlogs, I still do, But she hasn't posted in awhile, just on instagram. She was talking alot in her last vlogs about youtube and how her views were going down so Im wondering if shes just giving up on youtube, Like if she's not making enough money its not worth it to her? I don't know, Maybe I missed something about why she's not posting. Or why shes still posting heavily on instagram but not making videos. Her kiddos are adorable.

I went to catch up on her today and she hasn't put up a new video in 6 months!!!! She's such a weirdo....probably anorexic'd herself into the nut house. I have a feeling when stuff was going down with Tiff Bri/AAryn Tara she picked a side and got blasted by one of the groups. No idea but she seems to be shoving her gigantic nose into everything and always has a ridicilous opinion.
mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

She still posts daily on instagram. Why? To keep her following incase she goes back to making videos?
ninabruja

Unread post by ninabruja »

Just got all caught up with her on YT, her current stories attempting to address being a cop’s wife in the wake of BLM are so cringey. Super awkward
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

ninabruja wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:11 pm Just got all caught up with her on YT, her current stories attempting to address being a cop’s wife in the wake of BLM are so cringey. Super awkward
What has she been saying?

She rambles, so I usually skip her stories.

Return to “A-H”