Did she start studying? It looked like she was studying in her last video
blissablake
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allie Brooke

Unread post by blissablake »

Ytmommalmao wrote:Did she start studying? It looked like she was studying in her last video
Pretty sure the voiceover said it was a bible ImageImage. I can’t watch anymore it’s too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
besschatter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by besschatter »

She reposted a picture on her insta story from Sav Labrant. i feel like she sees herself as a younger savannah, single teen mom, and she's waiting for marriage now to settle down with a christian guy. wouldn't surprise me if allie went after cartia's dad like savannah did to everleigh's dad, saying he was toxic and not a good role model to everleigh, even though he's still in her life
if only she knew that savannahs faith in god is just for show at this stage. her and coles relationship is mostly business at this point
girlmom0106
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom0106 »

Cartia looks more and more like her dad every time I see a picture or video of her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
besschatter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Did anyone see her latest video? Do you think she's going to be alright, and has she moved house again?
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

besschatter wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:11 pm Did anyone see her latest video? Do you think she's going to be alright, and has she moved house again?
Was it like 6 minutes long and showing video clips of sad things happening? I honestly only made in 90 seconds and was rolling my eyes so hard I had to turn it off. She is way too righteous for my liking.
besschatter
Wallflower
Wallflower

CognitiveDissonance wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:42 pm
besschatter wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:11 pm Did anyone see her latest video? Do you think she's going to be alright, and has she moved house again?
Was it like 6 minutes long and showing video clips of sad things happening? I honestly only made in 90 seconds and was rolling my eyes so hard I had to turn it off. She is way too righteous for my liking.
Yeah! She just said something vague about how she went in for an ultrasound and instead of seeing a baby she saw cysts. She explained in today's video that she was diagnosed with PCOS, and moved house due to potential mould in her last place and she needed a smaller space. Despite how preachy she is with the god thing I think it's really good that she talked about her experience with doctors not believing her and her diagnosis. PCOS definitely needs more awareness!
r2z2g4
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by r2z2g4 »

So she has a new boyfriend... i wonder how is her coparenting with cartia’s dad, she never really shares that type of info..
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

r2z2g4 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:52 am So she has a new boyfriend... i wonder how is her coparenting with cartia’s dad, she never really shares that type of info..
Here's a question. Per her new video where she traveled to CO with the boyfriend and Cartia. Why did she take a toddler on a long road trip like this???? This looked like a couple's get away and I can guarantee you no one wanted a kid there! I felt bad for Cartia.
r2z2g4
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by r2z2g4 »

Deesker wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:28 pm
r2z2g4 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:52 am So she has a new boyfriend... i wonder how is her coparenting with cartia’s dad, she never really shares that type of info..
Here's a question. Per her new video where she traveled to CO with the boyfriend and Cartia. Why did she take a toddler on a long road trip like this???? This looked like a couple's get away and I can guarantee you no one wanted a kid there! I felt bad for Cartia.
Yeah... why don’t leave her with her dad?, she’s so tied with cartia idk man
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

r2z2g4 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:29 pm
Good question. No clue. And here's something else. This guy is obviously living with her. No judgement at all but when you preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ every five minutes, I'm pretty sure living together isn't on the list but let's just call him a "friend" and all is well.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

No clue. Here's another question. Since she's an Ultra Christian, it appears the boyfriend lives with her. Wonder what he does for a living?
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

I keep commenting and it keeps getting deleted. Why is that?
blah_blah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blah_blah »

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

So she's shacking up with a loser? Wow. And it looks like she left Cartia with him on her excursion to LA this past weekend per her IG posts. Stayed with his freak show brother, Josiah and his girlfriend. Ms. Ultra Christian, everyone.
r2z2g4
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by r2z2g4 »

Deesker wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:28 am
So she's shacking up with a loser? Wow. And it looks like she left Cartia with him on her excursion to LA this past weekend per her IG posts. Stayed with his freak show brother, Josiah and his girlfriend. Ms. Ultra Christian, everyone.
OMG THAT’s so dangerous... so creepy hope cartia is okay.
gossipgirll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gossipgirll »

Looks like its official between the two (new video). The video portrays him as a nice guy but that vandalism thing is still on my mind :/ I just feel for Cartia it seems like a lot of changes are being made for her. She needs stability.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

gossipgirll wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:01 pm Looks like its official between the two (new video). The video portrays him as a nice guy but that vandalism thing is still on my mind :/ I just feel for Cartia it seems like a lot of changes are being made for her. She needs stability.
She's schlepped around everywhere, isn't she? And Noah's brother looks like a freak. Allie lets anyone take her daughter. She has no maternal instincts about people. It's clear Noah moved right in and here's a question. What does Noah do for a living????? She sucks as a mother. And her Jesus bullshit exonerates her from everything. Cartia deserves better. Unfortunately she's stuck with Allie, who has no ability to determine what's best for her daughter bc she's the cash cow for her.
blah_blah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blah_blah »

the weird part for me was when allie mentioned she met him because she was friends with his brother josiah, who is in his 30s. I'm all for having friends of all ages, but when you're a self-proclaimed "teen mom" with a young daughter, there's something a little inappropriate about hanging out with 30 year old men
gossipgirll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gossipgirll »

blah_blah wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:17 pm the weird part for me was when allie mentioned she met him because she was friends with his brother josiah, who is in his 30s. I'm all for having friends of all ages, but when you're a self-proclaimed "teen mom" with a young daughter, there's something a little inappropriate about hanging out with 30 year old men
Not only that but the fact that she has left Cartia alone with them scares me. I would never leave my kid alone with a different man. In addition, Josiah posted to his story a few weeks ago with Cartia alone. Allie just leaves her with him? She must have an awful amount of trust to be able to do that.

Return to “A-H”